Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Pollyanna posted:

Not gonna lie, I am very happy this piece of poo poo year is over. I doubt 2018 will be any better, but at least it won't be 2017. Here's to another, even worse year :beer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/Comey/status/947615038415794178

apparently cspam's favorite twitter reply machine also likes to respond to james comey

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Pollyanna posted:

Not gonna lie, I am very happy this piece of poo poo year is over. I doubt 2018 will be any better, but at least it won't be 2017. Here's to another, even worse year :beer:

Same. I ruined my life this year but then I didn't. Hopefully I don't ruin my life next year.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

The Nastier Nate posted:

I’m sitting next to a woman who says Edward Snowden is under 24 hour protection because he has dirt on Hillary Clinton about her uranium one deal and Saudi donations that’s finally gonna lock her up.

I didn’t have the heart to tell her she’s not president.

Proper thing to do is say she should drop out of the race, and then act confused when they tell you the election happened over a year ago.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Pancakes posted:

I don't drink but I'm not incel trash, to the best of my knowledge. In honor of my not being an incel, another gif nomination for 2017 from MY GIRLFRIEND.

Dean... :love:

So, now, CNN has a correspondent that is on a pot bus in colorado and they are on their way to puff, pass, paint party. The reporter just helped a guy light a gas mask bong.

What the hell and also lol does CNN own (for tonight)?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

cumshitter posted:

my japanese buddy is telling me about the new years shows they do in japan and apparently the most popular one has some guys who sit in a box and every time they laugh a guy in a mask shows up and hits them with a stick. this goes on for five hours and it sounds cool

ah yes superu-bo STRIKE action ANTI-LAUGH MEASURE PROTOCOL Factory

it's good poo poo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/947659360326610944

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this new years is going to be magical. when the clock strikes midnight check outisde your door. all your childhood pets will be alive and healthy and ready to love you

also smash any ash urns you have because your parents are coming back too

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

This Is Cspam

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

a helpful bear posted:

So, now, CNN has a correspondent that is on a pot bus in colorado and they are on their way to puff, pass, paint party. The reporter just helped a guy light a gas mask bong.

Show me the gif

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/947668049427091458

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Lawman 0 posted:

Show me the gif

https://twitter.com/kevinpokeeffe/status/947668620909281281

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

a helpful bear posted:

They are vice obsessed housewives, if swinging were 1% more popular they'd have a weekly show on it

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

trump

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

cheers to sheriff hat breaking his brain by responding to every troll that emailed him after the fbi doxxed him via court documents

a fitting end to this, a year of years

Joementum posted:

i still think the diet coke desk button is better

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/947628807376261121

"make the tweet dotard bitch"- kim

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

cumshitter posted:

my japanese buddy is telling me about the new years shows they do in japan and apparently the most popular one has some guys who sit in a box and every time they laugh a guy in a mask shows up and hits them with a stick. this goes on for five hours and it sounds cool

The best part is when dude b laughs at dude a getting paddled, and then dude a laughs at dude b getting paddled for laughing at him, and then dude b laughs again at dude a getting paddled for laughing at him getting paddled

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

No loving clue if theres gonna be a 2019 but here's to you, Trump thread, constant companion through the suffering

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

2017 was the tits.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This is the future Bernie wants

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Mandoric posted:

The best part is when dude b laughs at dude a getting paddled, and then dude a laughs at dude b getting paddled for laughing at him, and then dude b laughs again at dude a getting paddled for laughing at him getting paddled

actual irl japan is way more anime than any "real" anime could ever be

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

etalian posted:

This is the future Bernie wants

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

lmaooo

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

anyone who posts pasts this point is outing themselves as a loser who has no plans for new years, or at least not plans engaging enough to keep them from phone posting on the internet

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

freckle posted:

what does a non white noise post look like?

*shudders*

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trump

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

anyone who posts pasts this point is outing themselves as a loser who has no plans for new years, or at least not plans engaging enough to keep them from phone posting on the internet

Tormp

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
just told my friend who still lurks a few subforums to come 2 cspam and :justpost:

:zerg:

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

One of the ingredients on buzz balls, which you bought as an ironic send off to 2017, is "other than standard orange wine"

Which is a really beautiful turn of phrase.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
remember everyone

let the drat cat drive

https://twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/947640390517248005

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Wolf Blitzer is high too and he gets the most Wolf Blitzer kind of high

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

empty out those champagne bottles, fill with 1:1 paint thinner and rubbing alcohol

use real glass flutes, this'll melt the plastic ones

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i just imagine that wolf blitzer goes back to his apartment which is a perfect recreation of the cnn studios and he sits there in th edark waiting to go back to work

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mr. Robot is real fuckin good.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Don lemon is no joke dancing on a loving bar in nawlins

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Wolf spliffzer

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Everyone in my house seems mad except me :(

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i took a one way ride 2 inebriation city

:ocelot::radcat::poland:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Anderson and his buddy are the best part of this though holy lmao