Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

extremely chow yun fat in the bulletproof monk starring chow yun fat and stiffler voice: the unity of opposites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsoCe7C4Kmk

it works real loving well in reverse too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

mr. donald. t. trump. SIR. your fired

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

lmfao showed them and they said there was 1/2lb+ in that dreadnaught

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dont blame me i voted for the rum tum tugger

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

the isley brothers Shout but it's called Trump

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

a little bit louder now TRUMP

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I hope everyone has a healthy and happy 2018.

It looks like my 2017 contained about 10k more income than my 2016, though this was due to a combination of a pay adjustment and a shitload of overtime put in to account for lots of people being sidelined to test a new workflow system that will make everything easier and quicker. It went live at the beginning of December and things are looking good.

2017 also saw Dr. FAUXTON get her first non-academic job, which involves making vaccines for animals.

My dad technically was dead for a bit on Xmas Eve, I guess, but it didn't take. He spent 4 days in the hospital, a couple days after that needing a walker to get around, and Friday was his first day off the opioids. He has to wear an eye patch to protect one of his eyes because he still has some uneven pupil dilation, and some double vision which has been rapidly improving to the point where it's largely now just some blurring. Hopefully he gets cleared to fly up and visit Dr. FAUXTON and I in February, because he wants me to take him shopping at a local store for a new helmet.

I'm probably getting a promotion at work, hooray.

Been visiting Dr. FAUXTON's family in Ohio since the 22nd and in that time I've had a total of like ~3 shots of whiskey (it was two rocks glasses 1/4 filled or so) and a couple glasses of some sparkling Moscato. I'm happy to report I suffered no seeking behavior and am probably not an alcoholic like the past couple/few generations of men in my family. I even managed not to crawl into a bottle after visiting pissburgh which I will be bragging about on my drat tombstone because good god what a depressing city. It's like the kellyanne conway of cities. The Gorka's Mustang of cities.

Anyway 2018 looks all right on paper but it ain't a year until that piss tape gets unveiled. Dr. FAUXTON and I plan on growing more stuff in our garden this year now that we're comfortable with the amount of growing space available to us, and I might try my hand at making some strawberry-rhubarb pie if I remember to plant the strawberries and the rhubarb grows back as well as it did this past year.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

FAUXTON posted:

I hope everyone has a healthy and happy 2018.

It looks like my 2017 contained about 10k more income than my 2016, though this was due to a combination of a pay adjustment and a shitload of overtime put in to account for lots of people being sidelined to test a new workflow system that will make everything easier and quicker. It went live at the beginning of December and things are looking good.

2017 also saw Dr. FAUXTON get her first non-academic job, which involves making vaccines for animals.

My dad technically was dead for a bit on Xmas Eve, I guess, but it didn't take. He spent 4 days in the hospital, a couple days after that needing a walker to get around, and Friday was his first day off the opioids. He has to wear an eye patch to protect one of his eyes because he still has some uneven pupil dilation, and some double vision which has been rapidly improving to the point where it's largely now just some blurring. Hopefully he gets cleared to fly up and visit Dr. FAUXTON and I in February, because he wants me to take him shopping at a local store for a new helmet.

I'm probably getting a promotion at work, hooray.

Been visiting Dr. FAUXTON's family in Ohio since the 22nd and in that time I've had a total of like ~3 shots of whiskey (it was two rocks glasses 1/4 filled or so) and a couple glasses of some sparkling Moscato. I'm happy to report I suffered no seeking behavior and am probably not an alcoholic like the past couple/few generations of men in my family. I even managed not to crawl into a bottle after visiting pissburgh which I will be bragging about on my drat tombstone because good god what a depressing city. It's like the kellyanne conway of cities. The Gorka's Mustang of cities.

Anyway 2018 looks all right on paper but it ain't a year until that piss tape gets unveiled. Dr. FAUXTON and I plan on growing more stuff in our garden this year now that we're comfortable with the amount of growing space available to us, and I might try my hand at making some strawberry-rhubarb pie if I remember to plant the strawberries and the rhubarb grows back as well as it did this past year.

*reads this entirely sincere and earnest post{* trump

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
you call your wife "doctor"?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

hes got a fidget spinner right? then yeah barron 2020

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

dont kinkshame

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im not doing anything cuz i dont talk to my friends anymore for some reason

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

She has a PhD in pharmacology and experimental neuroscience, I mean I don't call her doctor in person but yeah she's an actual no poo poo doctor

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

and its loving cold outside

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Turdfuzz posted:

im not doing anything cuz i dont talk to my friends anymore for some reason

because they were bad friends!

orb truther
Oct 29, 2007

i'll post photos after i launch an icbm in feb

<3 cpsma

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Depending on how you write it ('18 or 2018), this year's value can be summed up from beginning to end as 9/11

also regardless of how you write it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

FAUXTON posted:

She has a PhD in pharmacology and experimental neuroscience, I mean I don't call her doctor in person but yeah she's an actual no poo poo doctor

fear my keppra rage

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...a71e9a083ba3829

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
Wolf Blitzer sings the hits.

Sorry Not Sorry

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Vertical Lime posted:

oh yeah as of 23 minutes ago there are people born this century who are 18

not until 2019

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Death to 2017

Death in 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

not until 2019

he forgot to say this is in korea

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

but how crazy is barron :chaostrump:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

https://mobile.twitter.com/cactusgirrl/status/947468741524070400

lmao

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/947717441576108032

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Oiled and Ready posted:

Depending on how you write it ('18 or 2018), this year's value can be summed up from beginning to end as 9/11

also regardless of how you write it

A good omen indeed

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
HAPY NEW YEAR TRUMP

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Karl Barks posted:

a little bit louder now TRUMP

**blows a little bit of loud now** TRUMP

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Good job Hillary pushing that image of the nuclear launch button on the president's desk so Kim could pick it up.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

you could refer to your wife as ivankas baby hands

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

is kinky

sapphomoric
Dec 26, 2016

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

but how crazy is barron :chaostrump:

honestly what does Barron's internal
landscape look like

does he miss that big lion he sat on

does he know dj is his father

has he ever talked to another child

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

i would absolutely call her a doctor (sometimes) in real life. that sounds like it could be fun and also cute at times

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mariana Horchata posted:

fear my keppra rage

her research is more along the lines of virology as her career as a doctoral candidate and most of her time as a post-doc involved research on discovering the intricacies of how HIV breaks through the blood brain barrier

sorry bout your lepsy

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Hypha posted:

HAPY NEW YEAR TRUMP

idgi whats up with yr av :justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

Good job Hillary pushing that image of the nuclear launch button on the president's desk so Kim could pick it up.

lmao also thanks a lot hillary for inventing the flu

• Locked thread