Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

anime was right posted:

that kid is tall as hell

that kids got the arms of an ape ed balls ho drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

can you explain the mental gymnastics of inaction not equaling an action

cos like if you think X is terrible and should not get into office and as a result you stay home instead of voting for Y and X ends up winning how are you not complicit

Couldn't tell ya, but it's probably something to the effect of "serial child fucker is worse than someone who is pro-life but doesn't have any Abortionplex construction plans"

I think what really horrified them was that they didn't want to be associated with the people who were going on TV and saying that they'd be honored if Moore raped their 14 year old daughter in his car, for the singular issue that he's the Republican

Realistically, if their morality and votes were consistent with pro-life, they'd be burning down fertility clinics as well. Alas, it's mostly just an ala carte thing

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

bruh i need more deets on this

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mariana Horchata posted:

also pro-tip: if u live in a state with medical marijuana but no legalization chances are good u can get into mmj events that require a card to enter by printing out a forgery of the temporary letter u get before ur card arrives

majiruana hotsauce over here broadcasting a FEDERAL CRIME :cumpolice:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Addamere posted:

q: what happens when instead of religion being the opium of the masses opiates become the opium of the masses

a: TRUMP!! (((*click*)))

yeah i really dont remember much of obamas second term

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

finally im home...im gonna get fkn komatose and hopefully pass out face down in the shower

im never drinking again

big bud is a real strain, swim grew some last spring

swiy is seems to have a very deft, nice green thumb

btw i think you died, along with sloppo, in xcom last night, but mb not; memory is a fickle thing~ pls feel better

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

Couldn't tell ya, but it's probably something to the effect of "serial child fucker is worse than someone who is pro-life but doesn't have any Abortionplex construction plans"

I think what really horrified them was that they didn't want to be associated with the people who were going on TV and saying that they'd be honored if Moore raped their 14 year old daughter in his car, for the singular issue that he's the Republican

Realistically, if their morality and votes were consistent with pro-life, they'd be burning down fertility clinics as well. Alas, it's mostly just an ala carte thing

but fertility clinics are for rich people

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Mariana Horchata posted:

also pro-tip: if u live in a state with medical marijuana but no legalization chances are good u can get into mmj events that require a card to enter by printing out a forgery of the temporary letter u get before ur card arrives

pro-er tip: just be white, over 30, and cops don't care

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

from the death or the hangover, either-or

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

but fertility clinics are for rich people

Kill one viable embryo and you're a monster

Kill hundreds and you're a hero

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Addamere posted:

majiruana hotsauce over here broadcasting a FEDERAL CRIME :cumpolice:

lock me up

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
twitter is boring and stupid now so i decided to try mastodon, and holy gently caress is mastodon a mess

maybe... it's the people that are the problem...

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

pro-er tip: just be white, over 30, and cops don't care

maybe in yankeeland they dont

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lmao I'll never get over weed being illegal

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

Kill one viable embryo and you're a monster

Kill hundreds and you're a hero

its really hilarious that "We The Spiteful" turned out to be insightful and not just empty wonk wank

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Inspector Hound posted:

Lmao I'll never give a gently caress about weed being illegal

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

pathetic little tramp posted:

twitter is boring and stupid now so i decided to try mastodon, and holy gently caress is mastodon a mess

it's just the curl of the burl

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

look at this bourgie mf

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boys will be boys :angel:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

privilege

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Addamere posted:

look at this bourgie mf

lol if u give a gently caress about the law

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

holy gently caress is mastodon a mess

thats a weird way to spell jeb

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

juche avocado posted:

swiy is seems to have a very deft, nice green thumb

btw i think you died, along with sloppo, in xcom last night, but mb not; memory is a fickle thing~ pls feel better

did u ever screenshot my character or the moment i bought it??

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

it 8 legal here :shrug:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

It's bc they're genetic defective CHUDs and when we find the chud gene we can prevent such life unworthy of life lol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

:chloe:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Rah! posted:

thats a weird way to spell jeb

yeah, the exclamation point 8 silent

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

yeah getting arrested is a great fukken privilege :rolleyes:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why are you obsessed with the number 8 and using it like you are

did you vote for moore??

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

did president donnycakes make a weed twwet or some poo poo

i tell ya, i felt a massive :geno: overtake my soul on seeing "President Trump rips into Iran in first tweet of 2018" as a headline

didn't think it, the headline styled like that, would get me, but it did

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

juche avocado posted:

did president donnycakes make a weed twwet or some poo poo

i tell ya, i felt a massive :geno: overtake my soul on seeing "President Trump rips into Iran in first tweet of 2018" as a headline

didn't think it, the headline styled like that, would get me, but it did

you will be fine friend

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Addamere posted:

why are you obsessed with the number 8 and using it like you are

did you vote for moore??

i voted for more weed :smugdog:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah getting arrested is a great fukken privilege :rolleyes:

yeah compared to the alternative of being murdered on live bodycam without consequence it sure as hell is

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imagine being so privileged that you just assume you will be arrested instead of shot in america 2018

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Addamere posted:

yeah compared to the alternative of being murdered on live bodycam without consequence it sure as hell is

lol

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

quadruple cuck posted:

lol farmington hills

thank you

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Addamere posted:

imagine being so privileged that you just assume you will be arrested instead of shot in america 2018

imagine being so stupid you think im speaking hypothetically

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

did u ever screenshot my character or the moment i bought it??

i did and i promise to post it & the hot mugs of many others when i feel less like crying death (while o'care burns)

i think you still live; your space gal is too pretty to die/still has to finish her cigar before she'll acquiesce to Death

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

thats the point even if you can easily get it where it isnt legal tons of people still end up in jail over it and its illegal status funds the drug war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cargo cult posted:

Im gonna run 60 miles a week and squat bench dead lift a total of 800lbs per day four times a week

i was just thinking the other day about those whackos who go outside and jog when its -7 and everything is ice and how that will prob be me in my 40s heh

• Locked thread