Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Cast iron is good and handy actually. Clean it with a brush, wanter, and a paper towel. You don't need soap.If it gets crusty, plain steel wool it and re-season with a high-heat oil. It beats having to babby a teflon or stainless-steel skillet.

sexpig by night posted:

I really didn't get that vibe at all. Considering how they focused on what a bougie shitbag McGriddle is as a person I don't think anyone said the mere act of knowing what those things are is a sin, but for someone who literally talks about the dollar value acceptable for human lives because hey did those poors deserve fire suppression systems, to talk about how everyone NEEDS an immersion blender is pretty loving rich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

papa horny michael posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if she only writes these lists to get free stuff.

she's probably not, she's just a vapid empty fuckhead who cares more about having six figures of kitchen implements than not burning poor people to death, why the gently caress are you kvetching about chapo making fun of her for this

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

she's probably not, she's just a vapid empty fuckhead who cares more about having six figures of kitchen implements than not burning poor people to death, why the gently caress are you kvetching about chapo making fun of her for this

yea I don't think it's some scam, I think she genuinely is just such a hollow person that she thinks every year she needs to tell people how they NEED TO MAKE PERFECT CUSTARDS after lecturing those durn libs on wanting silly things like 'healthcare for everyone' because she assumes everyone else is as profoundly empty as her and fills the void with gadgets to give them a fake personality. Why develop social skills and introspection when you can be THE CUSTARD GUY

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Nothus posted:

It's not that hard. You need the grease from regular use to permeate the iron and keep it non-stick. Most of the time, all you need to do is rinse/steel wool out the remains of the last meal and rub a thin layer of vegetable oil into it with a paper towel. If you use soap, you have to season it. If it's rusting, you're a moron who's doing it wrong. With a little bit of work, you have the most ideal cooking vessel for pan frying anything.

I read some place that a brillo pad is as harsh as you should get, and never use steel wool lol

and like virgil mentioned, I guess there's a contingent out there who think metal utensils will ruin it? there's a bunch of misinformation out there about cast iron, so if you don't research it and just make sure it doesn't rust but are doing something wrong, I get it

New New Fresh
May 26, 2013

who the hell calls it an "immersion blender"

for months I thought it was some fancy device that sous vides your soup as you blend it or something but it's just a stick blender

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

McArdle is to kitchenware as Nick Mullen is to Sony Playstation

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Man if Matt thought Jake Paul was bad, wait til he learns what his idiot older brother has done.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

New New Fresh posted:

who the hell calls it an "immersion blender"

for months I thought it was some fancy device that sous vides your soup as you blend it or something but it's just a stick blender

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Man if Matt thought Jake Paul was bad, wait til he learns what his idiot older brother has done.

If you don't trim your lawn to the correct height, you get your rear end kicked. :colbert:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
chapo fans: it's hilarious how disconnected from reality all these libertarian columnists are

also chapo fans: I don't know what a blender is

Serf
May 5, 2011

little munchkin posted:

chapo fans: it's hilarious how disconnected from reality all these libertarian columnists are

i have never owned a blender

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

little munchkin posted:

blenders are the tool of the coward

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Knowing what a blender is is counter-revolutionary

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

little munchkin posted:

Not all of us are up-to-date on the fancy-pants "immersion" blenders. Ooh-la-la!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
if you liquefy your goods with anything but a combat knife you're not really in the revolution

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

well why not posted:

McArdle is to kitchenware as Nick Mullen is to Sony Playstation

nah nick is upfront about how he's just buying poo poo he thinks is cool

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/JStein_Wonkblog/status/948215322150096896

:ohdear:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/948192397875392514

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

he dunked on neera too close to the sun :(

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

2 0 1 6 F O R E V E R

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Surely THIS time mother will win the election from two years ago!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

How does a man like Peter Daou happen. He is a farce of a human being, and I just don't understand how his brand of madness came to exist.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Lobe posted:

How does a man like Peter Daou happen. He is a farce of a human being, and I just don't understand how his brand of madness came to exist.

I think he wants to bang Hillary Clinton.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

ever since it was revealed that peter daou is basically raiden from mgs it makes a lot more sense

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Lobe posted:

Listening/performing triphop music

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

PostNouveau posted:

Before becoming Hillary Man, his biggest accomplishment was making a concept album, with his wife, about his aunt's sexual escapades. There's some kind of connection there.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

That's not nearly enough. He wants to flow inside her, nest inside her uterus and re-enter the world as a remade creature, blessed by Hillary's infinity bounty, just the newest iteration of an endless Hillary Continuum that he will defend until the heat death of the universe.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Sephyr posted:

That's not nearly enough. He wants to flow inside her, nest inside her uterus and re-enter the world as a remade creature, blessed by Hillary's infinity bounty, just the newest iteration of an endless Hillary Continuum that he will defend until the heat death of the universe.

:stare:

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Sephyr posted:

reminds me of my abuela

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Sephyr posted:

*googles daou+"hillary clinton"+unbirthing+deviantart*

*no results*

no, not yet... not yet...

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Sephyr posted:

Found Felix's new account.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
as someone who was fuckin mad radicalized by 2016 peter's almost as much of a 'there but the grace of god go I' story as the people I know who never got clean and OD'd

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

OxySnake posted:

Found Felix's new account.

hillary's totally daddy enough to blow up peter daou's boypuss

Apes-Ma
Aug 9, 2011

Your cage isn't getting any bigger.
Matt's theory of Daou being Hilary's version of Charles Guiteau is still my favorite interptation of him.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Apes-Ma posted:

Matt's theory of Daou being Hilary's version of Charles Guiteau is still my favorite interptation of him.

No wonder she was shilling for Verrit.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Peter Daou is a thot

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
He's a nasty ho

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
He's a messy bitch who loves drama

Wait that one is actually true

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
In a world of transient loyalties and winning horse backers, one man stands firm in his convictions and believes the things he says

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Laphroaig posted:

In a world of transient loyalties and winning horse backers, one man stands firm in his convictions and believes the things he says

"With so many bloodless cowards it's nice to have one guy that isn't"

"HE HAS TOO MUCH BLOOD!"