Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

Mr.Tophat posted:

There's no polish to this game

The polish don't want to be associated with this mess.

o-##-
/ \

ASCII simple cat tax. Might lack fidelity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Chin posted:

It's amusing that Montoya in his anti-swatting virtue signalling frenzy linked to Derek and the wheelchair guy as evidence of heinous cyber behaviour when what started the entire "him in the wheelchair" episode was Nitro Typat calling for people to swat Derek.

:pgabz: :pgabz: :pgabz: :pgabz: out of 5

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

Lack of Gravitas posted:

I wonder what Irish Policeman Derek thinks about his Internet Warlord alter ego

Irish Policeman Derek wakes up and checks his google alerts for any mention of his law enforcement adventures, or his notable philanthropic interests.

"What the gently caress is a Montoya? What's this about legal action again?? Fifty pages of shite about doing doxing properly!? What is this??? Oh, it's him."

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Mr.Tophat posted:

There's no polish to this game

There is no game to be polished.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Chin posted:

It's amusing that Montoya in his anti-swatting virtue signalling frenzy linked to Derek and the wheelchair guy as evidence of heinous cyber behaviour when what started the entire "him in the wheelchair" episode was Nitro Typat calling for people to swat Derek.

Montoya : "I am really scared and sickened of hearing about a gamer who doesn't ever play games getting swatted, I sure hope no one else does it."
Everyone else : "Well yeah, duh!"
Montoya : "DS started it!"
Everyone else : "Erm, what?"
Montoya : "Derek is an evil swatter even though he's never done such a thing, and I will loudly keep calling him as such!"
Everyone else : "Are you retarded Montoya?"
Montoya : "Oh my god, what if he does it to me, he's going to isn't he? poo poo I've made myself scared, must hug children and make dramatic posts like I'm about to die!"
Everyone else : "You're retarded Montoya!"

Fin.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

:golfclap:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AbshireJW/status/948136187440402437

"Are we there yet?"

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

I'm still surprised people haven't critised the vertical slice more, it was apparently only hours from being ready for Citizencon 2016, but even a year later it was still janky and broken as all gently caress.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ZhbP9wYdk&t=44s

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Rudager posted:

I'm still surprised people haven't critised the vertical slice more, it was apparently only hours from being ready for Citizencon 2016, but even a year later it was still janky and broken as all gently caress.

3.0 was never the jesus patch, 3.1 is the jesus patch, friend

PederP
Nov 20, 2009

Daztek posted:

3.0 is a great foundation, though! It enables an unprecedented living universe of enourmous scale and fidelitious detail. Any day now, the pipelines will spew out gaming utopia. Never has such ambition and vision been seen.

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Galarox posted:

points for whoever translates the latin tag I put in the shop :)

"The fairy tale is done"?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Zzr posted:

There is no game to be polished.

There's no no no no no no no no no no no no there's no limit

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Mr Fronts posted:

Irish Policeman Derek wakes up and checks his google alerts for any mention of his law enforcement adventures, or his notable philanthropic interests.

"What the gently caress is a Montoya? What's this about legal action again?? Fifty pages of shite about doing doxing properly!? What is this??? Oh, it's him."

Irish derek smart looking at the internet

https://youtu.be/xR-FLwonazA

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Galarox posted:

points for whoever translates the latin tag I put in the shop :)

Several pages behind and I only know a few phrases from reading Asterix comics, but "The play is cast" (cast is the play)?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Bofast posted:

Several pages behind and I only know a few phrases from reading Asterix comics, but "The play is cast" (cast is the play)?

ooo

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

We all know by now that you cannot polish a TURD

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
In unrelated news, looks like Sandi has another movie in the can. A film starring Eric Roberts and shot (it would appear) this fall.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

G0RF posted:

In unrelated news, looks like Sandi has another movie in the can. A film starring Eric Roberts and shot (it would appear) this fall.

I didn't know there is another sequel for Horrible Bosses movie

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

G0RF posted:

I love eric roberts and think he is well overdue for a sort of tarantino revival piece but he is definitely not the most discerning when it comes to movie choices

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

The Titanic posted:

I wish I knew why people bang their heads against the Derek wall. They know what’s going to happen because Derek has done it to many people who have went toe to toe with him.

They do it basically because there is essentially no game. And there is literally nothing else to do. The game does not add anything meaningful to their lives, entertainment or otherwise. But Derek does.

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

MedicineHut posted:

They do it basically because there is essentially no game. And there is literally nothing else to do. The game does not add anything meaningful to their lives, entertainment or otherwise. But Derek does.

So the game was actually Derek all along. July blog was the Jesus patch and now there is a whole new tangible, fidelitous level of lawsuits going on.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

Sabreseven posted:

Just for fun.

https://streamable.com/0e3c5

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

FailureToReport posted:

Anyhow, sorry thread, I'll go back to lurking, sorry for the derailing.
Just when you finally started to understand :justpost:

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK

Daztek posted:

This. Also, we have always been at war with Eastasia.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

G0RF posted:

Just in time.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

loving lol, how backers cant seem to hold CR accountable even for just his own bullshit statements (forget financial accountability) is simply spectacular. Clear sign the funding tracker has to be legit. Not.

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
A demon doth defecate at thy door
Getting paid to do nothing while pursuing an acting career is one of the perks of being a successful game developer's wife, don't you guys know anything about game development?

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

MedicineHut posted:

loving lol, how backers cant seem to hold CR accountable even for just his own bullshit statements (forget financial accountability) is simply spectacular. Clear sign the funding tracker has to be legit. Not.

obviously he got wrong info cant blame thumb, blame workers and those that told thumb. Never blame Chris Thumb- He never blames himself after all.

Edit and hey not like he plays his own poo poo - look at the last time he did that!

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Hahahaha :five: :five: :five:

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Sabreseven posted:

Montoya : "I am really scared and sickened of hearing about a gamer who doesn't ever play games getting swatted, I sure hope no one else does it."
Everyone else : "Well yeah, duh!"
Montoya : "DS started it!"
Everyone else : "Erm, what?"
Montoya : "Derek is an evil swatter even though he's never done such a thing, and I will loudly keep calling him as such!"
Everyone else : "Are you retarded Montoya?"
Montoya : "Oh my god, what if he does it to me, he's going to isn't he? poo poo I've made myself scared, must hug children and make dramatic posts like I'm about to die!"
Everyone else : "You're retarded Montoya!"

Fin.

Also posting pictures of the kids on Twitter literally hours after said dramatic posts about fearing for his family.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Chin posted:

Yup. https://archive.is/h9BMi

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Experimental Skin
Apr 16, 2016

Mr.Tophat posted:

There's no polish game to this game

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

D_Smart posted:

Well, now that you've mentioned it, they're going to have two $1M spikes by 12/31. I am still laughing about the two from the first week of the month. They're not even hiding it anymore.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Can someone dub the audio for this over an INN video?

A Neurotic Corncob
Nov 12, 2016

A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine.

lmao at jester switching to his alt account to make a joke about swatting instead of cleaning up the thread.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Phi230 posted:

Why is there a Vulcan statue in bama I thought first contact was in the PNW

I admit, my first association was also the Star Trek: First Contact movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nice catte with a view :3: