Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/bobby/status/948233142594428928

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

mi abuela go on double g news network

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MadJackal posted:

Half my clinic patients are on Medicaid and pay $5 to see me, the government pays the rest.

The big joke is that being actually poor and not Middle Class poor makes health care cheap af.

they did not expand medicaid in all 50 states you fukken moronic piece of dogshit

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
ate all my bitcoins, now they're shitcoins

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

what's the evolutionary reason for spawning-phase salmon looking so drat goofy with their beak mouths

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
trump hedging his bets w words like perhaps like he some sort of wise mfer lmao

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

MadJackal posted:

Half my clinic patients are on Medicaid and pay $5 to see me, the government pays the rest.

The big joke is that being actually poor and not Middle Class poor makes health care cheap af.

What's it like having Paul Ryan stare in your windows at night?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
What's the advantage of blockchain-based rewards?

"Mobivity Merit is real cryptocurrency, leveraging the same infrastructure and principles of bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, litecoin,"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
i brought a corsage to my favorite hooters waitress to show her that chivalry exists and that all men are not jerks and now i don't know why i'm not allowed back to this hooters

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNh2ndOeVFU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Very happy with that snype

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mormonpartyboat posted:

What's the advantage of blockchain-based rewards?

"Mobivity Merit is real cryptocurrency, leveraging the same infrastructure and principles of bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, litecoin,"

bitcoin has principles now?! :thunk:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
blockchain crypto sex robots

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
oh cool i have enough hootpoints for a free burger, think i'll have the #5 with mushrooms, swiss, and dehydrated strawberries

*the next day* oh poo poo i can't believe i blew $4000 worth of hootpoints on a goddamn burger

*the following day* oh poo poo i can't believe all my hootpoints got hacked by some cypriot mobster

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

blockchain crypto killer sexbots

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

MadJackal posted:

a copay for 5$ doesn't mean their entire health costs are cheap dude

access and quality go beyond copay

P disingenuous and simplistic to say otherwise

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
blockchain crypto sex hamburgers

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

MadJackal posted:

Oh you're a doctor, that explains why you have so many right-wing brain spiders lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i own ismyhusbandgay.com and i mike 3k a month in adsense ads for a site that just says "yes"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

tenderjerk posted:

i brought a corsage to my favorite hooters waitress to show her that chivalry exists and that all men are not jerks and now i don't know why i'm not allowed back to this hooters

They don't want her to marry you as you would surely support her and not require her to work, thus hooters would lose a worker.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

please don't doxx steve scalise

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Thinking about being a maga chud for 2018

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

Thinking about being a maga chud for 2018
                        /

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:dogbutton:

e: TRUMP

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

they did not expand medicaid in all 50 states you fukken moronic piece of dogshit

Heh, if you really think about it, it is THOSE POORS that have it quite easy :smuggo:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

each day i am less and less sure pre escalator times actually existed

I received word from 2 years in the future:

Dear TMMadman,

We only have spotty records of the years before 0 A.E., but then indicate that a man named Obama was wrong about everything and apparently he might have been some kind of black or Muslim man. Nobody is sure anymore as all his pictures have been destroyed and replaced by pictures of Benevolent General Trump. His glorious visage inspires us to Make America Great Again every day of our lives.

I have to go now because it's time for my shift in the never-ending coal mine. We don't even use it anymore as fuel, but we must collect it and clean it and make a big pile of that beautiful clean coal in front of the Trump House every week before it gets shipped to Fort Knox where it is stored since it has become the new standard for currency.

This is an insane world and I hope I die soon.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MOTHER gently caress

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/948286250926166017

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

/

I've been training for it for years apparently

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Isn't that DnD guy FAUXTON a doctor too and a few days ago he posted how disgusted he was when he saw all those "welfare queens" lined up to get their gov checks

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
t r I m

P

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

white sauce posted:

Heh, if you really think about it, it is THOSE POORS that have it quite easy :smuggo:

haha the worries of home ownership and financial stability are for suckers :smugdog:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Donald Trump, as drawn by Rob Liefeld

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

with carson daly :smugdon:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

white sauce posted:

Isn't that DnD guy FAUXTON a doctor too and a few days ago he posted how disgusted he was when he saw all those "welfare queens" lined up to get their gov checks

they never make the welfare check drive thru big enough for a caddilac let me tell you

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
Lotta docs are also kids of doctors. Explains a lot of the weird right wing views they have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

• Locked thread