Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

I think if I bought a mediocre jacket I'd feel like crying.

Man,

https://www.sportchek.ca/categories...-332339032.html

There you go. poo poo is discounted right now too 30% off winter jackets at Sportchek.

https://www.sportchek.ca/weekly-dea...&q1=-1093948415|-1148260896|1393564444&q2=THE+NORTH+FACE&suppressCategoriesFilter=true&x1=tags&x2=brand

All their north face jackets by hte looks of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
People who have never dealt with geese: "oh Canadian geese are so cute, they migrate, oh it must be so lovely to have them around."

People who've dealt with geese: "I'm from Buenos aires Toronto and I say KILL'EM ALL!"

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bNIIdnT7Is

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

What kind of winter jacket does Lewis wear?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Geese loving suck
I had to punch one in its stupid head cuz it started chasing my daughter. gently caress them.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

mrfart posted:

a friend somehow managed to lock their 2 year old in the car at minus 30° after the NYE party.
My GF slept trough all the hysteric shouting because alcohol.

What in actual gently caress? You post this as if this is in any way acceptable.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I'd be putting a brick through a window instead of farting about getting in another car to go get spare keys tbh.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

wicka posted:

I got this: http://www.alphaindustries.com/mens-parkas/alpha-industries-slim-fit-n-3b-parka.htm

I can’t vouch for -30C but it’s served me well at -5F.

hmm ive been looking for a coat for ages, i might get this as a late christmas present bc i couldnt find one to ask for

thanks wicka

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

He complains about his nephew wearing a princess dress and he turns up in *that*?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I am really envious of these fashion brands that exist solely to make rich people look like they're mentally challenged.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

Happy new year you fuckers, here's to the inevitable Alonso 2018 WDC

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

The Unfetered One posted:

What in actual gently caress? You post this as if this is in any way acceptable.

Yeah I kinda glanced past that post but what the gently caress

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Was your passed out girlfriend in the car with the kid lol

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. I mean really, who hasn't locked a small child in the car when it's 30 below out?

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Holy poo poo if you lock your kid in a car at -30 and don't lose custody the same night

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

1500quidporsche posted:

You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. I mean really, who hasn't locked a small child in the car when it's 30 below out?

and alcohol lol

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Over here they sell cars that autolock the kids when you go like over 5 :rimshot:

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

learnincurve posted:

I'd be putting a brick through a window instead of farting about getting in another car to go get spare keys tbh.

and why is a two year old awake after a New Years Eve Party, like after midnight, when then poor thing should have been in bed hours ago, finds itself locked in a car, in -30 while friends and family gently caress off to find spare keys and make excuses for cops . loving hell my mind is boggled right now.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Sounds they are real winners.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

The Unfetered One posted:

and why is a two year old awake after a New Years Eve Party, like after midnight, when then poor thing should have been in bed hours ago, finds itself locked in a car, in -30 while friends and family gently caress off to find spare keys and make excuses for cops . loving hell my mind is boggled right now.

Alright, it feels like twitter with all the drama.
Although I agree, I don't know what the gently caress their friends did to make that happen.

But to clarify, as far as I understood, they immediately went for spare keys, called the cops themselves, who showed up and proposed... to get the spare keys.
The kid was sleeping upstairs inside the house before of course, don't worry, no nap time was missed. They were just going home.
My gf had gently caress all to do with it. She can't hold her liquor and fell asleep inside after 3 glasses of wine.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Sounds like a normal night in Montreal to me.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

mrfart posted:

Alright, it feels like twitter with all the drama.
Although I agree, I don't know what the gently caress their friends did to make that happen.

But to clarify, as far as I understood, they immediately went for spare keys, called the cops themselves, who showed up and proposed... to get the spare keys.
The kid was sleeping upstairs inside the house before of course, don't worry, no nap time was missed. They were just going home.
My gf had gently caress all to do with it. She can't hold her liquor and fell asleep inside after 3 glasses of wine.

All is saved

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Lmao so your girlfriend really was trapped in the car with the kid. I hope the kid snuggled up to her for warmth as he froze to death in the car at -30. :3:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

In 2018 all my meltdowns will be copy/pastes from Twitter and Reddit, and I will award prizes to whoever finds the source. Ender’s Game 2: Poster’s Game.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

In 2018 all my meltdowns will be copy/pastes from Twitter and Reddit, and I will award prizes to whoever finds the source. Ender’s Game 2: Poster’s Game.

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

wicka posted:

Don't doxx your Twitter and Reddit accounts

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Wirth1000 posted:

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

Cheeto Hittler

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

I sliced up my hand trying to open up a tin of Chinese luncheon meat so it's been a real McLaren-Honda start to the 2018 shitposting season for me.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

1500quidporsche posted:

I sliced up my hand trying to open up a tin of Chinese luncheon meat so it's been a real McLaren-Honda start to the 2018 shitposting season for me.

What the gently caress is Chinese luncheon meat

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Norns posted:

What the gently caress is Chinese luncheon meat

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I was trying to find out but seeing as I didn't have my loving tools for the kart or my drill handy I couldn't get it open so that one is a mystery for the ages.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Please post once you solve this mystery meat mystery ty

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Norns posted:

Please post once you solve this mystery meat mystery ty

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I actually can't go to bed until we find out. Please find a solution ASAP.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

I actually can't go to bed until we find out. Please find a solution ASAP.

Do you have TNT markets in Ontario? Just go to a Loblaws used by lots of Chinese people and buy the one with the Rooster on it.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

Do you have TNT markets in Ontario? Just go to a Loblaws used by lots of Chinese people and buy the one with the Rooster on it.

Ok.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I will say based off the bit of the can I managed to get open it smelt remarkably like cat food.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Here's a stress inducer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg7tdrS06M8

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
9/11 happened cause the firetrucks couldn't make it through traffic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSH1em79bew

This ones pretty awesome just for the guy driving the chief truck, blaring the siren, cutting through NYC traffic all the while with the coffee cup in his hand.

• Locked thread