Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

So he tried to go out of state to waste his parent money, but it was his inheritance or something so now he's pissed he was wasting his own money and its their fault?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Panfilo posted:

Phone posting so I can't link images, but check out 'Mothers Against Death Sports' on Facebook. It is such distilled moral outrage I'm wondering if it is an elaborate troll.

Mothers against *something* is a well know facebook troll page template, yes.

Logan Paul wins the award for best "starting paragraph of a public apology"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/29/dining/raw-water-unfiltered.html

The unpasteurized milk or whatever the gently caress Nazis were drinking wasn't enough. We must go beyond this and create dumber products

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Tactile"

nael
Sep 10, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

The unpasteurized milk or whatever the gently caress Nazis were drinking wasn't enough. We must go beyond this and create dumber products

Can we convince Nazis to get back into Pervitin, or Pervitin-like products?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

nerdz posted:

I'm having trouble finding a copy of the video mirrored anywhere, but I saw a bit of it on the news at lunch. He actually starts laughing and joking while standing around the body in his stupid alien hat.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

nael posted:

Can we convince Nazis to get back into Pervitin, or Pervitin-like products?

Cyanide would only be appropriate.

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.

Stare-Out posted:

Cyanide would only be appropriate.

Bleach, be as white on the inside as you are on the outside.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Has that man heard of a well. I mean the ones near us are safe and "raw" as possible being filtered through nothing but the earth. What more could he want really.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

CassandraSupreme posted:

It's based off the Jewish Sabbath. I have no idea where Christians got Sunday from.
one of the Jewish Roman Wars; they didn't want to be mistaken for Jews so they changed the day of observation

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Scathach posted:

Has that man heard of a well. I mean the ones near us are safe and "raw" as possible being filtered through nothing but the earth. What more could he want really.

Certainly not socialized water!

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

CassandraSupreme posted:

It's based off the Jewish Sabbath. I have no idea where Christians got Sunday from.

Jesus died on Friday and was resurrected on Sunday. So they meet on Sunday to celebrate that fact.

Elfgames posted:

it's not, the american weekend was created by henry ford because he figure people would buy more poo poo if they had more free time

It was a combination of labor activists and Jews that got Saturday as a day off.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Raw water would be great at helping you lose weight once the diarrhea starts and the parasites settle in.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/948327905121259520

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

You know you're down low when the DPRK craps on you.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

RareAcumen posted:

Holy poo poo, of course it's the juicero rear end in a top hat.

nerdz posted:

Mothers against *something* is a well know facebook troll page template, yes.

Yeah his apology reaches a new level of really bad.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

CassandraSupreme posted:

Constantine the Great declared "the venerable day of the Sun" to be a day of rest throughout the entire empire for everybody whose job wasn't absolutely essential.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Man, he really was Great.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

You know you're down low when the DPRK craps on you.

Parody account

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Data Graham posted:

Parody account

I knew that couldn't be real. Using up 8 month's electricity to make that tweet is one thing, but North Korea knowing about this weird nonsense is too much.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

RareAcumen posted:

Just go back to selling them radium-laced products. Tell them women sued to have it banned and they'll be on it like tumors on jawbones.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
You all coming up with these weird schemes when we could just feed the nazis lead.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tardcore posted:

You all coming up with these weird schemes when we could just feed the nazis lead.

Move them all to Flint?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

belt posted:

Move them all to Flint?

Striking idea

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Jurgan posted:

Jesus died on Friday and was resurrected on Sunday. So they meet on Sunday to celebrate that fact.

It was a combination of labor activists and Jews that got Saturday as a day off.

Both of these facts are correct.

Constantine the Great was the first head of state to declare Sunday the official day of worship, but it appears to have been the one agreed upon by most early Christians.

Saturday as a standard work holiday started in the early 20th century in New England cloth mills.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah his apology reaches a new level of really bad.

I love how he thinks he never had to face this level of criticism because he never made a mistake and not because he hardly ever has to face consequences for anything because he's a rich famous white kid

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

nerdz posted:

I love how he thinks he never had to face this level of criticism because he never made a mistake and not because he hardly ever has to face consequences for anything because he's a rich famous white kid

I read it as he never made a mistake like this particular mistake. Which, honestly, is not a mistake anyone should make in the first place because WTF

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

AlbieQuirky posted:

Both of these facts are correct.

Constantine the Great was the first head of state to declare Sunday the official day of worship, but it appears to have been the one agreed upon by most early Christians.
Agreed upon because they'd changed their observation of the Sabbath during one of the Jewish-Roman wars so as not to be confused for Jews

hardline Christians are super not fans of this bit of history

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Data Graham posted:

Parody account

:argh: I wanted so much to believe that even a bunch of antheads like the DPRK could see through the Silicon Valley ignorantti

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

This guy isn't an IoSM but very relevant

Gizmo Chicken
Feb 17, 2011

Yep.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992

The President of the United States has button envy.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Away all Goats posted:

This guy isn't an IoSM but very relevant

Yeah, it's much more "thoughtless" and I don't think it's isolated to this incident.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

also this "comic" is from January 1st at the earliest so lol

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

So far 2018 off to a good start :toot:

we need a sad toot

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Holy poo poo, it's real.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'm sure 😊😉 you've 😈 heard 🗣👂 about DESTROY 💥 DICK 🍆🍌 DECEMBER ❄️ now ⬇️ get 😩 ready 😤 for 🔜 JIZZ 💦😍JAR 🥛 JANUARY 🌨☃️ the rules 📝 are simple 💁‍♂️😏1️⃣ pick 🤗 a jar 🥛of your 👉choice 😜 2️⃣ you 👍 have 😝 A MONTH 📆⏳ to fill it 🚰👉👌 the difficulty 😫😤 is UP 🆙⬆️TO 2️⃣ YOU 🙌👏 now 👊 get ready 😍 for 4️⃣ some 😉 MAYO 🍆💦🥛MAKIN 😋🤤

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Puppy Time posted:

I read it as he never made a mistake like this particular mistake.

yeah, but even if that is what he meant to say, from what I've heard it's not true. his brother seems to be an even bigger shithead though, the one who tricked a young female fan into kissing his father

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

I loving hate this man so much.

Also:

belt has a new favorite as of 03:03 on Jan 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I'm sure 😊😉 you've 😈 heard 🗣👂 about DESTROY 💥 DICK 🍆🍌 DECEMBER ❄️ now ⬇️ get 😩 ready 😤 for 🔜 JIZZ 💦😍JAR 🥛 JANUARY 🌨☃️ the rules 📝 are simple 💁‍♂️😏1️⃣ pick 🤗 a jar 🥛of your 👉choice 😜 2️⃣ you 👍 have 😝 A MONTH 📆⏳ to fill it 🚰👉👌 the difficulty 😫😤 is UP 🆙⬆️TO 2️⃣ YOU 🙌👏 now 👊 get ready 😍 for 4️⃣ some 😉 MAYO 🍆💦🥛MAKIN 😋🤤

I'm having horrible flashbacks involving a toy pony.