Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Senerio posted:

Start on Season 2.

That cannot be emphasized enough.

Do I need to know anything essential from Season 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Hemingway To Go! posted:

I know people said that movie was """good""" but it looked really stupid.

Like, if there's anything you'd want to rip the gently caress off of Gaurdians of the Galaxy in every way for - have some characters who are quippy and also have feelings to talk about, have loads of colors and visuals borrowed from psychadelic sci-fi, have a throwback soundtrack to the 90's... it's when you have a this loving property, which was an unholy blend of live action dinosaur mecha anime and a 90's teen sitcom and making the perfect thing for 6 year olds at the time.

It's called Power Rangers. You can't say the name out loud with a straight face. Just... OWN it. No one is going to buy a ticket to this if it looks dreary and serious. What do you think people would go to a Power Rangers movie for if not to have fun.

Maybe I'll see it at some point. It sounds worse than Rogue One or Snyderverse movies. I doubt I'll like it, but I might need to just to see why people tried to be charitable with it.

The movie owned its goofiness friend. It is an incredibly goofy movie, on purpose

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Its only sin was not including Bulk and Skull but they could easily include them in the sequel

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I liked Power Rangers. It was weird that most of the movie was just character interactions and development, and they saved pretty much all the action for the finale.

That Krispy Kreme scene is worth the entire movie alone though.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Calaveron posted:

Its only sin was not including Bulk and Skull but they could easily include them in the sequel
It also made Rita a bit too serious and didn't let her ham it up until way too late in the movie.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Lol I thought I was in the RLM thread and meant to just keep lurking here, sorry for sharing my lovely movie thoughts.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Lol I thought I was in the RLM thread and meant to just keep lurking here, sorry for sharing my lovely movie thoughts.

The thread suddenly shifted from internet critics to Star Wars like 60 pages ago so don't worry about it.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

WampaLord posted:

Not really. They sum it up well enough.

Snart dies but that’s basically it.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Is there still an RLM thread? I haven't see one.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Raycevick made a video a couple days ago about the specific issues with COD WW2 and why it's attempts to return to its roots failed by refusing to respect it's audience's intelligence and creating a harmful disconnect between the player's input and the character's actions. I quite liked it.

If you don't know who Raycevick is, I suggest watching one of these two videos to get a taste:

How Call of Duty Lost It's Identity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwxKOcteZlw
The Brilliance of DOOM's Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X3LbZAxRPE

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

VolticSurge posted:

Is there still an RLM thread? I haven't see one.

It's in lovely GBS.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Sanguinia posted:

Raycevick made a video a couple days ago about the specific issues with COD WW2 and why it's attempts to return to its roots failed by refusing to respect it's audience's intelligence and creating a harmful disconnect between the player's input and the character's actions. I quite liked it.

If you don't know who Raycevick is, I suggest watching one of these two videos to get a taste:

How Call of Duty Lost It's Identity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwxKOcteZlw
The Brilliance of DOOM's Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X3LbZAxRPE

His Halo and Mass Effect (X) Years Later videos are also fantastic.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

WampaLord posted:

Ray Palmer fights a giant Pacific Rim doombot at one point and Captain Cold dies heroically, but that's okay because he comes back thanks to lol time travel.

Really, Season 2 ditches basically everything from the first season but the premise. Which is good because the two driving forces of the first season, Vandal Savage and Hawkgirl/Hawkman were garbo.

Season 2 actually needs you to have done some homework on Flash and Arrow more than Legends because the main villains this time around are the Reverse Flash, Malcolm Merlyn, and Damien Darhk. Luckily Legends gives you a decent crash course on who they are if you're not familiar.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Arcsquad12 posted:

His Halo and Mass Effect (X) Years Later videos are also fantastic.

Yeah, I love all his longer-form video essays, but those two videos are pretty short while still capturing what I love about his work. The musical analysis he provided in that Doom video was :perfect:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

nine-gear crow posted:

Ray Palmer fights a giant Pacific Rim doombot at one point and Captain Cold dies heroically, but that's okay because he comes back thanks to lol time travel.

Really, Season 2 ditches basically everything from the first season but the premise. Which is good because the two driving forces of the first season, Vandal Savage and Hawkgirl/Hawkman were garbo.

Season 2 actually needs you to have done some homework on Flash and Arrow more than Legends because the main villains this time around are the Reverse Flash, Malcolm Merlyn, and Damien Darhk. Luckily Legends gives you a decent crash course on who they are if you're not familiar.

oh wow I didn't know this. I checked out half through season 1 (the Soviet Gulag arc I think) but I'm a trash pile who loves the other CW Pretty Super Hero shows, so I should check 2 out I guess!

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
I got a kick out of Mike rambling on about Boglins during the last RLM video. He might not have the pure unfiltered joy that noted number one Boglin Boy Jim Sterling has, but Jay wearing a boglin pin for seemingly no reason was pretty cute.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

oh wow I didn't know this. I checked out half through season 1 (the Soviet Gulag arc I think) but I'm a trash pile who loves the other CW Pretty Super Hero shows, so I should check 2 out I guess!

Yeah. The last four episodes of Season 1 Legends are legit good and the show starts kind of living up to its premise, but Season 2 is where it really becomes itself.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

New Butt Order posted:

The continued popularity and success of Taylor Swift is one of those things that make me quietly wonder if I've been deposited here from a very similar parallel dimension. Her singles didn't get worse, they're just equally bad in new and innovative ways.
Honestly it seems to me like you just have to be popular to be financially successful in pop music at this point, the actual product is not that important. I don't think this is new either, there are just a few pop stars like Swift and Beyonce who can sell music sight-unseen because of their personas.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

FlamingLiberal posted:

Honestly it seems to me like you just have to be popular to be financially successful in pop music at this point, the actual product is not that important. I don't think this is new either, there are just a few pop stars like Swift and Beyonce who can sell music sight-unseen because of their personas.

This is the case across all media, for as long as pop culture has been a thing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I mean, it's literally called pop culture

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

sexpig by night posted:

I mean, it's literally called pop culture

POP POP!

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBWiaFknYYc

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

welcome back,
again

anyway, i saw the same video pop up on boing boing. he really gets into just how messed up paul's video was
though if nothing else, i'm glad to see a guy youtuber superstar who's willing to be honest/emotional

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I see your Geordie and raise you a Swede:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFmSepfF48o

:irony:

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

AriadneThread posted:

welcome back,
again

It would be that fucker who brings me back (with a belated new year's resolution to never get political ever again, and the thought that perhaps coming in here on a mixture of drink and love isn't the best idea). But that's one of the few genuinely emotional and naked videos I've seen on YouTube, and I kinda had to post it. As someone who's watched him for a while now...drat, I never thought I'd see a musclebound 23 stone working class Geordie lad crying his eyes out. The True Geordie has risen from being a guy who rants about footballers to a mobile phone on his ironing board (which he still does very well, I add) to one of the very best creators on the entire platform. I fancy that he'll fit 1 million subscribers this year, and I can think of very few people who deserve it more than he does.

As for Pewds...I only watched the first bit of that. He rightly called Logan Paul a sociopath - lord knows he ain't going to be offering anything contrary, there's someone who's managed to gently caress up on a way greater scale than he ever managed. I didn't watch the rest because it then kinda went into reacting to the Logan Paul video, and to be honest I have no desire to ever see Logan's video, even through the lens of someone else. I don't want to see actual dead bodies on YouTube.

Almost the only positive to come from the whole thing is that...well gee, it's brought people together hasn't it? No matter who you are, what side you're on or whatever, you probably hate the poo poo out of Logan Paul right now. Unity through utter derision. And people have done so much more to raise suicide awareness in the wake of this shitstorm than that fucker ever could be inclined to do.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

At the risk of thread bleedover and needless pontification, this whole thing with Logan Paul made me think of a time when Woolie of the Super Bestfriends filmed a segment in the Suicide Forest as part of a multipart series covering his vacation to Japan. He obviously did not find or film any corpses, but he did title the segment "Woolies Spook Investigations," and spend the entire segment calling out challenges into the woods to "Bitch N______ Ghosts," to come out and blasting Ghostface Killah music into the trees.

As True Georgie pointed out, it seems extremely likely that Logan went into the forest HOPING to find a body, put it on film, and exploit that footage to increase his notoriety through viral sharing and clickbait articles about what he had done while also attempting to wash the blood from his hands by acting contrite, talking about suicide hotlines, and demonetizing the actual video. But I was forced to ask myself if another youtuber I like was also morally in the wrong for mining the Suicide Forest's reputation.

Woolie has often discussed how he grew up in an extremely religious household and rarely misses a chance in his content to take the piss out of superstition or the uglier/dumber parts of faith that often get glossed over. Based on this, I think its pretty clear his intent with that video was not JUST to have some footage of having gone to the Suicide Forest, but to take some of the power out of that place's reputation through farce. To show there is nothing magical or demonic about that stretch of trees and maybe make the world a little better off by taking some of the romanticism out of suicide by doing so.

Even if we give Logan the biggest possible benefit of the doubt about his motives and not assume he was in there looking for a corpse, he was certainly still there to CAPITALIZE on the place's reputation rather than deflate it. And that makes a million miles of difference in my mind.

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

There's a fair few YouTubers who have gone there, including some pretty freaking big ones (ComedyShortsGamer is probably the biggest behind Logan Paul, and that's an 8m sub channel). Most of it has to do with the superstition, the place being apparently haunted, all the sorts of things that Woolie went in to try and deflate...it's a place to make scary vids, and scary vids sell, especially scary forests. The talk and reputation is there in the background and it's certainly morally really questionable now in hindsight, although none of the others ended up finding a dead body and they never said they were in there to look for dead bodies. Who knows what would have happened if they'd found one though? Would they have done the same? ComedyShortsGamer says he wouldn't (tbf he was with his parents) but still, who knows if ya can truly believe...

I don't think Logan Paul went in there specifically to find a dead body (assuming that the body itself is real, which is the other question - if this whole thing ends up being faked, then...jeez, you hideous dumbfuck freak Logan) - if he hadn't, it'd have just been another scary video in the suicide forest with the reputation of the place as background. But that doesn't really matter because what he ended up doing was way freaking worse...he found one and then made the decision to fully exploit it, and likely change tack to a waaaaaayyyy freaking worse video. Anyone normal would have abandoned the entire freaking shoot.

Sad thing is, how long will it take for all the poo poo to be forgotten? I doubt YouTube will do much of anything. Logan Paul is the single biggest creator on the entire platform - forget about certain people's raw sub numbers being bigger. I don't think anyone else can lay claim to consistent million subscriber months, but he can. No one is hotter than Logan Paul, so no one makes more money for YouTube than Logan Paul. Some even reckon that YouTube are kinda wanting this to blow over, and a couple of people's vids about the situation (Cr1tikal and TJ...yeah, freaking TJ) were taken down - some wonder if that's why. And if that's the way YouTube wants to play it...yeah, that'll definitely go brilliantly.

Kim Justice fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Jan 3, 2018

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Remember Leafyishere? No one else does thanks to Idubbbz taking him down. People don’t really forget if enough big names draw attention to it.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i lost my best friend to suicide some years back

gently caress anyone who profits off suicide in any way

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

Remember Leafyishere? No one else does thanks to Idubbbz taking him down. People don’t really forget if enough big names draw attention to it.

We'll see. One big difference, I guess, is that YouTube never exactly did any promotion for Leafy. No-one was ever interested in making "Leafy: THE MOVIE!" 'cause geez, who wants to watch an edgy teenager with no chin pwning Onision or whoever while playing Overwatch for 100 minutes? No-one was going to come and bat for him when the Content Cop happened. Logan Paul on the other hand...he was the golden boy in YouTube's eyes. Lots of YouTube Red stuff, a primo role in that craphole YouTube Rewind video with his dipshit brother, a younger audience and way more ad-friendly content (um...well, at least until recently).

He'll take a big hit over this, and we'll see if he can recover - hopefully not, but really YouTube should come down on the gently caress like a ton of bricks themselves...which they won't, 'cause they suck. And yeah, you might just wonder if a certain Mr. Dubz might roll into view, handcuffs in hand. Would not surprise me.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

Sanguinia posted:

At the risk of thread bleedover and needless pontification, this whole thing with Logan Paul made me think of a time when Woolie of the Super Bestfriends filmed a segment in the Suicide Forest as part of a multipart series covering his vacation to Japan. He obviously did not find or film any corpses, but he did title the segment "Woolies Spook Investigations," and spend the entire segment calling out challenges into the woods to "Bitch N______ Ghosts," to come out and blasting Ghostface Killah music into the trees.

As True Georgie pointed out, it seems extremely likely that Logan went into the forest HOPING to find a body, put it on film, and exploit that footage to increase his notoriety through viral sharing and clickbait articles about what he had done while also attempting to wash the blood from his hands by acting contrite, talking about suicide hotlines, and demonetizing the actual video. But I was forced to ask myself if another youtuber I like was also morally in the wrong for mining the Suicide Forest's reputation.

Woolie has often discussed how he grew up in an extremely religious household and rarely misses a chance in his content to take the piss out of superstition or the uglier/dumber parts of faith that often get glossed over. Based on this, I think its pretty clear his intent with that video was not JUST to have some footage of having gone to the Suicide Forest, but to take some of the power out of that place's reputation through farce. To show there is nothing magical or demonic about that stretch of trees and maybe make the world a little better off by taking some of the romanticism out of suicide by doing so.

Even if we give Logan the biggest possible benefit of the doubt about his motives and not assume he was in there looking for a corpse, he was certainly still there to CAPITALIZE on the place's reputation rather than deflate it. And that makes a million miles of difference in my mind.

I've been wanting to mention that video Woolie did trash-talking ghosts, but I didn't know if it would be appropriate or not. I remember cracking up at it when he first did it in one of the podcasts.

Not the original video, but an mash-up done with a ad for the movie, 'The Forest'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFl9Aefdvtg

Kim Justice posted:

It would be that fucker who brings me back (with a belated new year's resolution to never get political ever again, and the thought that perhaps coming in here on a mixture of drink and love isn't the best idea).

If it makes you feel better, Kim, my (sorta) New Year's resolution was also to try and ignore this thread and political stuff. As you can see, it's not going too well.

Kim Justice posted:

We'll see. One big difference, I guess, is that YouTube never exactly did any promotion for Leafy. No-one was ever interested in making "Leafy: THE MOVIE!" 'cause geez, who wants to watch an edgy teenager with no chin pwning Onision or whoever while playing Overwatch for 100 minutes? No-one was going to come and bat for him when the Content Cop happened. Logan Paul on the other hand...he was the golden boy in YouTube's eyes. Lots of YouTube Red stuff, a primo role in that craphole YouTube Rewind video with his dipshit brother, a younger audience and way more ad-friendly content (um...well, at least until recently).

He'll take a big hit over this, and we'll see if he can recover - hopefully not, but really YouTube should come down on the gently caress like a ton of bricks themselves...which they won't, 'cause they suck. And yeah, you might just wonder if a certain Mr. Dubz might roll into view, handcuffs in hand. Would not surprise me.

I dunno if Idubbz will do a takedown of Logan Paul. His last video was a bait-and-switch where the title and thumbnail was made to look like he was going to cover Jake Paul, but it was actually on Ricegum. Doing one on Logan Paul now seems like it would clash with that.

It also makes me think that Idubbz wouldn't shoot for someone who's in the center of attention; I think people were expecting him to cover Jake Paul, which is why the coverage on Ricegum surprised me. I hadn't heard of Ricegum prior to that, and I hadn't heard of Leafy or Tana either. The only person who I had heard inkling of being an rear end is Keemstar (who I think still has some minor presence online). Then again, I didn't have any real knowledge on them before the Content Cop vids, which probably is more of testament to how out of the loop I am on trending personalities.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Good and interesting thread on Aokigahara and the Logan Paul thing:

https://twitter.com/flavordays/status/948055070695763969

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

EDIT: I second reading that thread.

Max Wilco posted:

I dunno if Idubbz will do a takedown of Logan Paul. His last video was a bait-and-switch where the title and thumbnail was made to look like he was going to cover Jake Paul, but it was actually on Ricegum. Doing one on Logan Paul now seems like it would clash with that.

It also makes me think that Idubbz wouldn't shoot for someone who's in the center of attention; I think people were expecting him to cover Jake Paul, which is why the coverage on Ricegum surprised me. I hadn't heard of Ricegum prior to that, and I hadn't heard of Leafy or Tana either. The only person who I had heard inkling of being an rear end is Keemstar (who I think still has some minor presence online). Then again, I didn't have any real knowledge on them before the Content Cop vids, which probably is more of testament to how out of the loop I am on trending personalities.

I dunno if Dubz would have done Ricegum if he hadn't been begging for it so much despite having various rather troubling skeletons in his closet. He is probably the most "centre of attention" guy that's had a CC to date, essentially for...well, being Asian Jake Paul, lol. Making godawful music and worse "diss tracks", wearing expensive clothing and parading around all the money, being a "Hypebeast", whatever that means. He also has 9 million subscribers, which I believe makes him the biggest Content Cop recipient to date by quite a way. Typing out a lot of this paragraph depressed me.

While normally this pair are just plain idiots who don't really do much of note except act like massive douchebags, a special case like this could warrant one, and their content is most definitely poo poo enough to warrant it. And hey, let's face it - a Logan Paul Content Cop would get iDubbbz millions upon millions of views and his fans would love it. #1 trending in the world, easy. It'd probably make him enough money to buy a Supreme T-Shirt (um...probably, poo poo's ludicrously expensive).

Leafy is, surprisingly enough, probably the only person who has been outright ruined by a Content Cop to date - I guess he still has a fanbase, but he can barely pull in a few thousand subs a month. All the others: Keemstar, Ricegum, even Tana recovered in the end.

Kim Justice fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Jan 3, 2018

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Leafy never recovered because he never changed. Instead of listening to the criticism to his content, he ignored it.

I used to watch him for a bit, and kind of liked his stories and non bully stuff in an almost report of the week kind of way, where I see this weird dopy kid get internet famous and how they deal with it.

But then he just kept making the same video over and over and over, bleach fffffukin literally forever. And he’s still doing it.

Like goddamn kid lol.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Darth Walrus posted:

Good and interesting thread on Aokigahara and the Logan Paul thing:

https://twitter.com/flavordays/status/948055070695763969

That was a very well-written view and I'm glad I read it.

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

Leafy never recovered because he never changed. Instead of listening to the criticism to his content, he ignored it.

I used to watch him for a bit, and kind of liked his stories and non bully stuff in an almost report of the week kind of way, where I see this weird dopy kid get internet famous and how they deal with it.

But then he just kept making the same video over and over and over, bleach fffffukin literally forever. And he’s still doing it.

Like goddamn kid lol.

How dare you compare the chinless wonder to our lord and saviour

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I enjoy people talking about nothing. It’s why I end my night with some VORW.

Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007
Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometime !

Wheat Loaf posted:

What's there been? Off the top of my head, there have been two attempts to do the Dark Universe (Dracula Untold and the Mummy; maybe three but I don't know what their intentions were regarding the Benicio Del Toro Wolfman movie, which I thought was pretty underrated), at least one DCEU false start (Green Lantern), King Arthur (the movie from last year), Robin Hood (the Russell Crowe movie directed by Ridley Scott), Transformers (the other King Arthur movie from last year), Amazing Spider-Man (which may or not still be happening) and Ghostbusters (the "Ghost Corps" brand).

I don't know if this is what you meant with mentioning Tranformers, but Hasbro really, really wants their own cinematic universe, though it's in development hell at the moment. Transformers, GI Joe, MASK and ROM the space knight, maybe some others.

I kinda wanna see it, but I don't know why they'd bother. The first Transfomers movie already looked like GI Joe vs Transformers if you change the names of the soldiers featured. As for the others, ROM is a single alien robot, doesn't compare to Transformers so that wouldn't add anything. And MASK has a team that uses vehicles that change into...slightly different vehicles. Back when Kenner was a seperate company, MASK was basically their answer to Tranformers and GI Joe.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Wolf posted:

I don't know if this is what you meant with mentioning Tranformers, but Hasbro really, really wants their own cinematic universe, though it's in development hell at the moment. Transformers, GI Joe, MASK and ROM the space knight, maybe some others.

My understanding was that the Transformers In King Arthur Times movie from last year was trying to expand the franchise out into this shared universe where they would be able to have multiple spin-offs across space and time (I think a Bumblebee solo movie is still happening).

It's run into the same problem as Dark Universe (which lost its showrunners) in that Akiva Goldsman quit as head of its writers room shortly after the movie came out and the writers room itself fragmented after that.

Edit: I just looked it up on Wikipedia and it led me to this:

quote:

A cinematic universe consisting of films whose titles are the names of songs by Simon and Garfunkel was proposed and publicly discussed by movie creators in 2017.[31] Filmmaker Edgar Wright wrote that the Simon and Garfunkel cinematic universe could begin with his movie Baby Driver and Marc Webb's The Only Living Boy in New York, and Wright suggested creation of a film named So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright.[32] Subsequently, other writers, directors, and actors expressed their interest in making films within the universe, such as Rian Johnson: Keep the Customer Satisfied; Lin-Manuel Miranda: Cecilia; Marc Webb and Dwayne Johnson: I Am a Rock.[33]

I feel like this was a joke that got out of hand but who can tell at this point. :shrug:

Wheat Loaf fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Jan 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
All I know is that in 20 years, 2038’s version of Ernest Klein is gonna include an extended soliloquy about the detailed nuances of the entire Simon and Garfunkle Cinematic Universe in lieu of a proper backstory or character development for his breakout novel’s protagonist.

• Locked thread