Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CassandraSupreme
Dec 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Could you, err, post a link to the nazi making girl horse comics? I feel like, somebody, might want to see those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

What kind of a loving schizo thinks like this?

How is "big climate change" is doing all this just to make money and scam us all more believable than corporations not wanting to cut profits by going green and reversing global warming?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Grimdude posted:

How is "big climate change" is doing all this just to make money and scam us all more believable than corporations not wanting to cut profits by going green and reversing global warming?

https://twitter.com/scottwesterfeld/status/446805144781348865?lang=en

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Grimdude posted:

Its just a case of people manipulating their perception of reality to suit their beliefs.

In Delonas case, he's a bitter person set in his ways so the idea of having to change his life offends him. He doesn't want to believe in climate change. So he's convinced himself that its a scam created by BIG GREEN ENERGY to trick people into giving them money. That way he has no reason to worry about it and will have no mental guilt in continuing to live the way he currently does. It boils down to people not wanting to change or acknowledge the world changing for the worst, so they create a fantasy that lets them ignore the problem.

It doesn't matter that logically makes no sense and that Gore would make far more money shilling for oil companies. Delonas, and other people that believe this, are constructing this narrative to give themselves comfort. Its entirely reliant on ignoring facts and basic logic.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

CassandraSupreme posted:

Could you, err, post a link to the nazi making girl horse comics? I feel like, somebody, might want to see those.

He's referring to these comics.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Yep still at it https://twitter.com/harharstrips/status/934124171046674432

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent
Man there is only one group of people on earth who is going to be that concerned about whether jewish people are considered white. Way to tip your hand there.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
I am glad to see that alt right nazi comics are still a norm. :smith:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I am calm and rational about this. I see all sides. I am the better man. Aaagghhh that she-bitch Hillary!! Hillary Hillary Hillary, she's a demon from hell, she eats babies and rapes the corposes!!!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
It's sad but he may be right. If you can't change the most basic things about how men were raised to interact with women you can at least give some case studies and say "see? don't do what he did". Then you wait for them to retire, be fired or die and be replaced with women or men raised a different way.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Samurai Sanders posted:

It's sad but he may be right. If you can't change the most basic things about how men were raised to interact with women you can at least give some case studies and say "see? don't do what he did". Then you wait for them to retire, be fired or die and be replaced with women or men raised a different way.

I don't think you read this the way :tinsley: intended: The men take the seminars to learn how to harass, not how to not harass. Or that's how I read it anyway

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Cat Mattress posted:

Mais non, il est parti, le chat d'Iran.

Hey, I just wanted to tell you I appreciate this.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Just gently caress already

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Prickly City is the loving worst

"I see all sides."
"So are you going to vote Democrat in the midterms?"
"lolno I'm just going to hand-wring about the GOP while still enabling them by drawing false equivalencies and fostering voter apathy."

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Jackard posted:

Yep still at it

Please don't embed their tweets. If you must share, rehost the pic.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Why is he bringing an empty glass into the bathroom?

Maista
Sep 11, 2004
Does this smell like chloroform to you?
College Slice

prefect posted:

Why is he bringing an empty glass into the bathroom?

It appears to be full in panel 3... and leaving your drink behind when you go to the bathroom is a sure-fire way to get roofied.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Maista posted:

It appears to be full in panel 3... and leaving your drink behind when you go to the bathroom is a sure-fire way to get roofied.

Hmm... It's empty in panels 1 and 4. Did he use it while waiting in line for the bathroom? If so, then what happened between panels 3 and 4?

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
What happened is the artist fell asleep after drawing most of two panels, and forgot where his characters were and what they were doing.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

TheDarkFlame posted:

What happened is the artist fell asleep after drawing most of two panels, and forgot where his characters were and what they were doing.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

sheep-dodger posted:

I don't think you read this the way :tinsley: intended: The men take the seminars to learn how to harass, not how to not harass. Or that's how I read it anyway

It's just an old (bad) joke about sexual harassment training in work places.

When I was a wee lad back in 1999 at my first full-time job, I had to watch a video for sexual harassment training, and when I got out everyone was asking me if I learned how to sexually harass people :haw:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Great Metal Jesus posted:

Man there is only one group of people on earth who is going to be that concerned about whether jewish people are considered white. Way to tip your hand there.

I was going to write a similar post to say there's only one group of people on earth who make a habit of squinting at people in Internet videos to determine whether they are Jewish

but yes this also 100% applies

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Iron Crowned posted:

It's just an old (bad) joke about sexual harassment training in work places.

When I was a wee lad back in 1999 at my first full-time job, I had to watch a video for sexual harassment training, and when I got out everyone was asking me if I learned how to sexually harass people :haw:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the label on those pills makes me wonder if 1990-era Scott Adams really hated a guy named Josh

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

loquacius posted:

the label on those pills makes me wonder if 1990-era Scott Adams really hated a guy named Josh

To "josh" somebody is to goof/prank them, in some American dialects. "I'm just joshing you" is a thing you might say after convincing someone that they should go snipe hunting or whatever.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

prefect posted:

To "josh" somebody is to goof/prank them, in some American dialects. "I'm just joshing you" is a thing you might say after convincing someone that they should go snipe hunting or whatever.

Kind of a stretch to get to headache-inducing Josh Pills from there as opposed to from the name Josh if you ask me, but ok maybe I guess

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

loquacius posted:

Kind of a stretch to get to headache-inducing Josh Pills from there as opposed to from the name Josh if you ask me, but ok maybe I guess

Given the keen mind we've come to realize sits within Scott Adams's skull, I'm sure the actual answer is far more disturbing.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Great Metal Jesus posted:

Nothing has been more illuminating on the fact that Jews are not white and have gotten by as passing for white than the recent developments in the "war" on Christmas.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Okay, let's try this thing: https://wikisours.karlstrom.se/wiki/Wiki_Sours

There's a few more things I might want to do on the back end and I tried to make a logo but couldn't get it to look right yet so I might keep trying to do that later. If anyone wants to assist with that, the first part of my logo idea involves a grumpy Korner Kelly saying "Edit-orial." If anyone has a better logo idea, feel free to make them. Favicon also doesn't exist yet and I don't have any good ideas for one, so.

But I've gotten most of it working the way I want it, with more elegant URLs and subpages enabled in the main namespace. Registration is required, to avoid an instant influx of automated spambots and other low-effort vandalism.

Go wild.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

prefect posted:

Given the keen mind we've come to realize sits within Scott Adams's skull, I'm sure the actual answer is far more disturbing.

By putting "Josh Pills" out into the universe he created a whole generation of pharmacists named Josh. It was 7d chess for a son he never had.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

prefect posted:

There's a copy of his stupid "philosophy" book in my local used book store. I'm torn on whether to get it.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

Question: Are you an optimist like Mr. Shuldig or a pessimist like his dog Doobie?

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

I like this dog, I wonder what his dog house is like

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Look at this cute baby! I'm gonna shake it!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Grandpa Shuldig should probably know not to shake babies without being reminded by his talking dog

or maybe the talking dog is evidence that this is a cycle-of-abuse thing

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

I can still hear mamas plaintive cry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Goon Danton posted:

There's a copy of his stupid "philosophy" book in my local used book store. I'm torn on whether to get it.

God's Debris?