Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

How has no one mentioned Whaboom yet?
https://youtu.be/fqIXc0jR3SU
https://youtu.be/s3jZ54-AJPU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

What fuckin' world are we bringing the next generation into

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

The most recent Bachelorette season had the first ever African-American Bachelorette, which was cool. But also the producers got a guy who was a massive racist and devoted multiple episodes to him being being a racist douche to the other contestants which was super gross and awful.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The really awful thing is that this show exists at all.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Well someone on The Bachelor is earning their paycheck. They put all four Laurens in the same limo at the start of the show.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Somfin posted:

What fuckin' world are we bringing the next generation into

Something about that picture seems about 10 years old.

They probably have their own kids now.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

yikes

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

CommissarMega posted:

I refuse to believe that this is real :suicide:

Same. Who the gently caress doesn't know the difference between could and good?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I’m abuela smiling in the back.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Internet Wizard posted:

The most recent Bachelorette season had the first ever African-American Bachelorette, which was cool. But also the producers got a guy who was a massive racist and devoted multiple episodes to him being being a racist douche to the other contestants which was super gross and awful.

why the gently caress are you watching it

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I keep on lurking this tread for trainwrecky goodness and have come to the realization that I rarely contribute to a thread that has offered me such joy, so my new years resolution is to give back to the community.

quote:

This week daddy and I explored more of our relationship which is something I am really enjoying. Daddy gave me an enema and double diapered me and put on a locking diaper cover. Having the water in me and knowing what was coming was scary but the way daddy stood behind me and talked in my ear made me feel so safe and calm. Daddy put a timer on and gave me ways to get out of it which I was desperate for but being honest I wanted the lose of control I crave it even though it scares me I want daddy to over power me to have full control. Daddy led me to the lounge but I was nervous to sit down so I went to my kitty bed and within a few minutes I couldn't hold back and had an accident so daddy took me outside to walk around for a bit which caused me to have bigger accident which caused me to blush and get tears of embarrassment and all I wanted was to hold onto daddy so we went back inside. When we got in daddy sat on the couch and I sat in my kitty bed and held onto daddy for comfort and protection as I was messing. Daddy talked to me and told me how little I am and how I have no control and how he would always protect me and look after me and I felt so small and volurnable which I haven't felt before but was the most amazing feeling to have someone I trust someone I would give my life for and someone who in my own little way I love see me in such a way that I never knew I could be that I didn't know I needed or craved was an amazing experience that I will always treasure. Holding daddy close and having him talk to me as I messed made my head go fuzzy like we were the only people in the world like nothing else mattered all my fears were flushed away. During our time together we also spent time out together exploring new places and daddy cooked amazing food for us. Seeing daddy do something he loves and brings him joy makes me the happiest to see his face light up just makes me melt and want to make him feel like that all the time I can't imagine life without him he has my heart. During our time I also had some accidents which turned into punishments one was a spanking and another enema while role playing as a school girl which I have never roleplayed but through it daddy reminded me it isn't real that it is play so that helped me lots. Another punishment was daddy figging me which stung and I was tempted to hide the ginger from him but I didn't. During the punishment daddy reminded me I have safe words which made me happy that he cared how I was feeling he also spanked me which made me hurt more but I held onto daddy and gave him eye contact as I was crying and he made me feel better after he took it out he did amazing after care and held me as I cried in his arms. Between everything we did I got a butt plug in and I was happy to get to make daddy cum and played with the vibrator all up it was an amazing time and I want to do so much more

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Breetai posted:

I keep on lurking this tread for trainwrecky goodness and have come to the realization that I rarely contribute to a thread that has offered me such joy, so my new years resolution is to give back to the community.

:words:

If only Daddy told her to use punctuation...

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I got to the word enema and just noped right the gently caress outta there. I think my limits for aug have been slowly decreasing, I don't read half the stuff posted in this thread anymore. Don't know why I even keep it bookmarked.

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.

Breetai posted:

so my new years resolution is to give back to the community.

pls no

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
So lemme get this straight... was that a chastity diaper? :stare:

E: Also just looked up "figging"....

:stonk:

Sludge Tank has a new favorite as of 12:23 on Jan 3, 2018

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I am not going to Google figging, but I want to know.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Leavemywife posted:

I am not going to Google figging, but I want to know.

Ancient torture method where you put a piece of ginger in to someone's urethra for unimaginable urethral pain. 1000 years later or w/e some people do it for fun.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
describe figging for me but do it using only euphemisms please. pretend your mary poppins describing figging to the banks children at bed time

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
burn you knob, burn your knob.. tuppence a bag

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Slugnoid posted:

describe figging for me but do it using only euphemisms please. pretend your mary poppins describing figging to the banks children at bed time

Ancient method to make someone unhappy by doing bad (but filled with Asian zest) things to their special holes.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Slugnoid posted:

Ohhhh, a, sound full of ginger makes the urethra go "burn", in the most exciting way!

thepopmonster has a new favorite as of 13:54 on Jan 3, 2018

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Count Uvula posted:

Ancient torture method where you put a piece of ginger in to someone's urethra for unimaginable urethral pain. 1000 years later or w/e some people do it for fun.

I think it's safer to say less than a year. Or even before it was used for torture.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
I wonder if it hurts more putting the ginger in your butt or your peehole

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Your urethra is tighter, so there'd be more contact between the ginger and your mucous membranes, but the buttle has more nerve endings than the urethra, so you'd feel the sensation more. It's a wash, honestly.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Breetai posted:

I like to imagine the more banal side of these people's relationships (presuming they actually exist, which I feel like half of them don't). Like, picturing these two people having to fight over bank statements or what to watch on television.

"You can't use this credit card anymore for Amazon. It's like, you go out and buy whatever and then we don't have anything left for groceries."
"B-but, daddy, I wanted -"
"I'm loving serious, Joanne."

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
gently caress me, this thread. Also Breetai keep your diary entries to yourself in future.

Also also I though figging was sticking the ginger up your bum not the eye of your cock.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

monkeytennis posted:

gently caress me, this thread. Also Breetai keep your diary entries to yourself in future.

Also also I though figging was sticking the ginger up your bum not the eye of your cock.

Same.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Figging means sticking a piece of ginger up your rear end, not your cock. People like it because it burns real good, but it stops right away when you take it out. It was never a torture method, it's something they did to get old horses to perk up.

Jeeze. This is entry level stuff, people.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Okay. Get this.

What if you had a ginger dildo?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ziv Zulander posted:

Figging means sticking a piece of ginger up your rear end, not your cock. People like it because it burns real good, but it stops right away when you take it out. It was never a torture method, it's something they did to get old horses to perk up.

I feel like there's probably lots of women throughout history that would disagree it was never a method of torture, at least if my cursory search proves accurate..

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Brawnfire posted:

I feel like there's probably lots of women throughout history that would disagree it was never a method of torture, at least if my cursory search proves accurate..

Huh, you'd be right :eng99:

Learn something new everyday, I guess

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Ziv Zulander posted:

This is entry level stuff, people.

Literally!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Trabant posted:

Literally!

:buddy:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Trabant posted:

Literally!

Ouch!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BRB, going to stick an entire dirty chopstick up my dickhole.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
putting ginger in your rear end is supposed to make it taste better when someone rims you, it's called a dark and stormy

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

BRB, going to stick an entire dirty chopstick up my dickhole.

Make sure it is one of those cheap bamboo ones. No good without the splintering (according to a friend).

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Trig Discipline posted:

putting ginger in your rear end is supposed to make it taste better when someone rims you, it's called a dark and stormy

:eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Ziv Zulander posted:

Wikipedia says that's called gingering. :colbert:

• Locked thread