Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
I try to forget I ever saw Threads, because it makes me really unhappy.

And then I watch it again because I'm dumb and forgot how unhappy it makes me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Hot off the presses, look at the size of Trump's hands :hmbol:

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/948608447930499072

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When do we get the actual trump physical ?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Well mr president i need to put my finger up yer butt to check your prostate

*centipedes, worms and maggots wriggle out of the President's prolapsed anus*

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

mono posted:

Ben Garrison reveal your SA account

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Trump loves blind retarded praise so much. I bet if he knew how much garrison wanted it he'd gently caress him.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

communism bitch posted:

Well mr president i need to put my finger up yer butt to check your prostate

*centipedes, worms and maggots wriggle out of the President's prolapsed anus*

The nightmare before, during and after christmas

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

mono posted:

Yeah it's obvious he made a clear and conscious effort to make those hands way bigger. I'm almost 100% certain he redrew them after a first draft.

EDIT: Also just lol all the way home at how obvious of propaganda this is.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

his hair still looks like poo poo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

mono posted:

really this should be mutual masterbutton

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Holy poo poo those eyebrows tho

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

hawowanlawow posted:

his hair still looks like poo poo

There is nothing about that face that looks like Trump AT ALL besides ?eyebrows.

And of course you are right about the hands. Amazing.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

mono posted:

In all honesty, just :lol: that our bigly strong boy-idiot President is getting dunked on by a chubby basketball loving gamer who's now just saying "gently caress it." and trying to bring the two Koreas together without the U.S.'s shadowy hand behind it all.

North Korea best Korea?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

unpacked robinhood posted:

When do we get the actual trump physical ?

It's coming with the tax returns, believe me.

Donald Trump.
Height: Tall
Weight: Healthy
Blood Type: All-american

I, Doctor Eric Barron, do solemnly swear that Donald J Trump is the healthiest man I have ever examined. He has the energy of a 20 year old man, a brain designed for good deals, and let me just say this - a huge penis. It's enormous, just like his hands. Wow, that's all I can say. My medical opinion is that he has giant hands and a giant penis, which is great for him. No wonder he's been with so many models and so many women would do anything to try and get him in bed.

I found no issues in his body except a mild case of exhaustion from working so hard. I prescribe one week's golf vacation in the beautiful Mar-a-lago resort. But I know that Donald, who's a great guy personally and professionally, would just work the whole time. For America.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

He's been dead for a month, Everything he has said in the last month was just gasses escaping his rotting corpse. His movements are being done entirely by parasites obtained from 50 years of fast foot binges.

My evidence:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Powershift posted:

He's been dead for a month, Everything he has said in the last month was just gasses escaping his rotting corpse. His movements are being done entirely by parasites obtained from 50 years of fast foot binges.

My evidence:

Parasites Nanomachines :cmon:

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

A Fancy Hat posted:

"Thanks folks, what a great crowd we have here today. And we're here for one reason - to honor Michael.... Michaela? MY-HAIL? Am I saying that right? Heh heh. Yeah. Okay. My-HAIL Golin. What a guy. A true American although that name might not. Might not make you think he was. Sounds more like one of the bad guys, doesn't it? Just goes to show you that heroes come in all names. From Donald to Eric. To Michael. What a guy.

He immigrated to this country and did it LEGALLY. Which is what I've been saying all along. Legal immigration is good, as long as you're coming here with the best and brightest. And let's face it, he was pretty best. God bless him for his sacrifice, God blesshhh us everyone.

Now to move on to more important matters. Liddle Rocket Man has insulted the US, and let's be honest, me personally. My rockets are bigger than yours, pal. 4 inches erect, that's what the generals tell me. Melania can attest, she knows just how much firepower I'm packing. A lot. I'm like a.... well, like a great words guy but also a fight guy.

Rest in peace Mike, your sacrifice was not vain. It wasn't vain at all. Arteries and veins, pumping red blood. American red blood. May God bless us all. Merry Christmas folkssshhhhhh."

Good effort but no mention of the electoral college. 4/5

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Day Man posted:

Russia-Trump inquiry: 'FBI knew of collusion allegations during campaign'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...py_to_clipboard

Best part about trump trying to create distrust of the FBI is he seems to forget they do actual investigations, meaning not just sending out tweets with zero insider information and corroborating evidence. Really looking fwd to the final Mueller reveal of "We had trumps apartment in NYC bugged for years" or some poo poo. Praise needle.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

so bannon sez in this new wolff book that the veselnitskaya meeting was "treasonous" and that donnie junior is gonna "crack like an egg"

donnie is extremely not mad about this
https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/948619422805217280

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Bacon Taco posted:

My guess is that he's throwing Fredo, who I doubt he ever liked, under the bus to protect Easy D.

Bannon doesn't actually give a gently caress about Trump, he just saw him as a ticket to political influence. He's looking out for himself, and now that he doesn't have any of the benefits of being in the inner circle you can't blame him for distancing himself + making bank from insider gossip (you can still blame him for practising a lovely ideology).

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

god, i hope this is real. lmao

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I just watched Frankie Boyle's 2017 review on the fake news BBC, and he seems to be looking forward to fiery irradiated death just as much as the rest of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSBlht5z0Ak&t=2457s

In English to preempt the usual "durr what language he speak?" responses.

Frankie Boyle posted:

I'd like to leave you with this thought. At some point next year, the world will end.

It's impossible to imagine what it's like to be killed in a nuclear explosion. I know we think of it as being an instant death, but there's every chance that there will be a few seconds where you'll be sailing out of your local school catchment area at about a height of 100 feet or so, as some sort of screaming skeleton.

Maybe you'll get to see your family melt before the blast picks you up, and your final memory will be of their faces devolving into cubism.

Or maybe it's more like being smashed to pieces by a wave of rubble. After all those years of driving into town to go to work or go shopping, your city center will finally be coming to you - moving at several thousand miles an hour.

I think it's important to understand the people who, very soon now, will be all that remains of humanity. Survival bunkers will be strictly for our elites. Decked out like the inside of the Titanic, these heavily-guarded bases will be the center of efforts to repopulate the planet.

That's why wealthy older men have always been involved with beauty pageants. They've been sourcing breeding stock. While we're watching irradiated skin layers tumbleweed down the road like somersaulting ghosts, they'll be inside a hollow mountain banging away on a mattress the size of the pitch at Wembley.

The likes of Seth Blatter and Richard Branson, their arthritic bones creaking like an armada, as they're repeatedly raised and lowered in a harness onto a lobotomized beauty queen.

As we mere citizens turn our lidless eyes to a charred pamplet on how to fashion fallout-proof door seals from wet newspaper, our overlords will be having a genetic contribution the consistency of Dairylea milked from them, with a double-handed action more commonly associated with wringing out a wet flannel. Picture Rupert Murdoch's wrinkled cum-face, like a balloon you'd find in a dead pensioner's flat.

Excuse my venom, but I hate it when you're expecting an invitation to something and it doesn't turn up.

Goodnight.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

so how are the chuds reconciling that they have to rationalize why another former ally is now a rino traitor on basically a monthly basis now?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

So this is fake right? I can’t tell lmao

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Waffle House posted:

Parasites Nanomachines :cmon:

Electronic old men.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Smirr posted:

god, i hope this is real. lmao

Yeah, its an odd screenshot with no attribution?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

It's been posted in the form of different screenshots by at least three different journalists (well, two journalists and buzzfeed benny). if it's fake someone's putting a lot of work in

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Hot drat

e: poo poo I wish it was real

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

Bape Culture posted:

So this is fake right? I can’t tell lmao

Right as I read this post, the WaPo notification popped up. lol!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.d51c6db10e4f

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

'Idiot': Murdoch mocked Trump after phone call on immigration, book claims

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/rupert-murdoch-trump-idiot-phone-call-immigration?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Rex-Goliath posted:

so how are the chuds reconciling that they have to rationalize why another former ally is now a rino traitor on basically a monthly basis now?

we have always been at war with steve bannon

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Tax Inductions posted:

hail satan

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

Yeah, its an odd screenshot with no attribution?

Stephen Miller greased that one out in Word

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What the gently caress. It reads like the thoughts of a teenager. What the gently caress. Lmao.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Steve Bannon (a nobody who basically just got coffee for people) is an implant by the liberal deepstatehillaryobama to undermine the legitimacy of successful businessman and all around top notch guy Donald J Trump!!

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Its being reported on the news now so it might not be a fake. Who knows anymore

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tax Inductions posted:

Doesn't Dotard have anything better to do than this. like push some buttons or something.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

“Winning isn’t as easy as I make it look”

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Over There posted:

Its being reported on the news now so it might not be a fake. Who knows anymore

O ye of little faith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Stephen Miller greased that one out in Word

Yeah I guessed that, its got that 'cock stuck in my mouth' read to it.