Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blacksofa
Apr 6, 2010

ogopogo posted:

Doing an interest check - anyone looking to buy a Sony A7II? The rear shutter speed/aperture dial doesn't work properly, and the body has some superficial wear/tear from use. The camera works perfect otherwise, but has been a professionally working stills/video camera. Looking to get into the loving hands of someone else for a VERY good price!

Will post photos/username ASAP if there's interest!

I'll bite, been eyeing that camera for some time so if the price is right I might go for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.

Blacksofa posted:

I'll bite, been eyeing that camera for some time so if the price is right I might go for it.

Awesome, I'll post photos/info when I get home from work tonight.

EDIT: oops

ogopogo fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Dec 13, 2017

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
Sony A7II package with 7 batteries, 3 chargers, strap w/ locking clips. Asking $750 + shipping

As I mentioned in the first post, the rear shutter speed/aperture dial doesn't function properly - it kinda bounces back and forth between two selections of an option, no matter how much you spin it. There's some reports online of it being a known issue, something like a bit of grit or a solenoid being hosed. I shoot mostly on Aperture priority anyhow and only really need the front dial, but of course that's my personal way of shooting and doesn't fit everyone. I'm not sure how much the repair is, but from what I read it sounded like Sony's repair service was questionable at best so I never really dealt with the hassle.
Otherwise it has cosmetic wear on the corners and EVF block. The plastic grommets on the strap clips are gone, removed at some point and lost. These are all the known issues and defects that I am aware of!

The camera itself functions perfectly. Here is a photo I took with it just the other day -

Let me if that price seems fair to you!

Blacksofa
Apr 6, 2010

ogopogo posted:

Sony A7II package with 7 batteries, 3 chargers, strap w/ locking clips. Asking $750 + shipping

The camera itself functions perfectly. Here is a photo I took with it just the other day -

Let me if that price seems fair to you!

Hey, thanks for the posting up some pictures. I am assuming it's in USD, so with conversion rate and shipping prices it's about the same for getting one locally here up in Canada, unfortunately :ohdear:

Goodluck with the sale though!

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Sent monies for one of the ballheads and one of the video grip heads.

Rontalvos' stuff arrived as advertised. Thanks!

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Anyone interested in my d600 body? Functions normally in all respects, I'm just upgrading. You can see it's got a small chip on the edge of the screen protector, but aside that that it's in excellent condition. And this *did* have the issue where the shutter was spewing dust all over everything, but I sent it back to Nikon and they replaced the shutter assembly. Shutter count is something like 8700ish according to exif but I'm not sure how relevant that is given that said aforementioned replacement.

I figure $650, price including shipping within CONUS? Includes body, battery, and charger.

Hdip
Aug 21, 2002
Sold locally.

Hdip fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jan 7, 2018

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
That's a killer setup and a great deal. Someone buy it ASAP.

Hdip
Aug 21, 2002

Bottom Liner posted:

That's a killer setup and a great deal. Someone buy it ASAP.

Yeah. Listen to that guy. Camera shutter count .com reports shutter count as 5630.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Just chiming in to say I own a d750 and it's been so amazing and that's a great price. I don't know the seller, this isn't me trying to help him sell it, it's just that I want other people to experience that body.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
My latest attempt at using manual focus lenses has come to an end again since I now have an XF 35mm f/1.4 I don't really need all this stuff (and my eyes aren't good enough to focus on moving subjects even with peaking)
Pentax SMC Takumar 55mm f/1.8 w/ caps latest version $50
Olympus 55mm f/1.2 OM mount front cap only $250
Zhongyhi Lens Turbo II Canon EF to Fuji XF focal reducer w/ OM & m42 adpaters$120

The speedbooster was bought new a few months ago and is excellent, it's nearly Metabones quality for way less. The 55mm f/1.2 has a some paint wear in the underside of the lens but the glass is excellent. All prices include shipping to the US, I'm willing to do international shipping for actual cost if someone is interested. If you want all of them I'll do $400 shipped. It's a good idea to buy them all frankly because the Oly lens is crazy fast but pretty low contrast wide open but the Pentax is stellar for when you want something smaller and don't need f/0.9. PM me or email at grain.is.beautiful at gmail with any questions.

Detail shots:

Here's a SOOC example of what the 55mm f/1.2 looks like with a speedbooster on an xpro2

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jan 6, 2018

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Up for sale is my Pentax 67, 105mm, and 55mm lenses. Everything is in excellent condition - no scratches on the lenses. This is one of the late model 67s, and the last version of the two lenses as well (I think the lenses are actually specifically built for the 67ii). The viewfinder is not metered. There is some light wear and tear on all 3 items, but nothing significant or that affects performance in any way. Happy to provide more pictures.

One unique thing about this Pentax 67 is it has a factory installed grid viewfinder. Up to you whether this is actually useful or not - I thought it was helpful for framing/leveling my shots. There is a crack in the grid, but it's not noticeable when looking through the viewfinder.

Pentax 67 body w/ viewfinder - $600
105mm lens - $450
55mm lens - $250

Whole package (everything you need for a 67!) - $1200

I'm not including shipping on these, but we can work something out. This thing is heavy as hell.

I also have a Nikon 85mm f/1.8 AF-D. This also has some slight wear and tear, but the glass itself is perfect. Has the back and front covers with it. $300 shipped.

Karl Barks fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jan 15, 2018

IED enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006

Love is Packed in Cylinders and Smells Like Ammonium Nitrate.
looking to buy mamiya 6, 7, or 7ii with lenses.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Probably a long shot but I need a rear cap for a Pentax 67 lens (the ones that use the normal inner bayonet). I also need a front cap for it, it's 62mm (for a 150/2.8).

They're online for around $30 CAD each so if you can beat that let me know.

e: Just need a front cap now. It should have an "A" stamped on the inside of it.

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jan 22, 2018

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Interest check for a mint Fuji 50 f/2 WR? Includes box and all that jazz....

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

Rontalvos posted:

I have a bunch of tripods and stuff for sale. If my prices are out of line feel free to PM or email me at my name @ gmail and we can negotiate. I'll split shipping with you, so let's say $3 shipping for anything small, tripods $6 shipping.

Manfrottoall Head $45 one left
sold

Manfrotto 322rc2 Video Grip Head $45 for the one without a working level

Manfrotto 861B, aluminum monopod $40

Velbon neopod 6 carbon fiber monopod $60

Price drops on the tripod stuff and a bunch more stuff!

Cool Minox Tripod $75 https://imgur.com/a/8PGeL
This thing is small but sturdy, made of all metal, it worked perfectly with my X100 for many hikes and it still looks beautiful. Sadly my X-T1 is too heavy for the small ball head, so off it goes. It's compact and all the legs store inside one another, and it even has a cable release inside one of the legs too! (I just discovered this yesterday). They sell new for $108 at B&H so I'm asking $75.

Fuji X100/100s/100t TCL-X100 $250 https://imgur.com/a/FFreb
I bought this thinking I would extend the usefulness of my X100 by giving me some focal length variety and it helped me discover I don't care for the 50mm equivalent. I took it on one weekend camping trip and it's sat in the box ever since. Utterly flawless. Comes with front and rear caps, box, all paperwork, and nifty pouch.

Fuji 50-230 $220 https://imgur.com/a/S3gLJ
This lens is a great budget zoom lens for Fuji. It's super light and has great optics. I want to keep it but since I bought Rio's 100-400 last summer, I haven't even touched it. The lens is in fantastic shape and comes with box, all paperwork, and hood.

Fuji 56mm 1.2 $700 sold

Fuji X-Pro1 $275 sold

Tamron 17-50 2.8 Non-VC for Canon EF $215 sold

Sekonic L-358 $225 https://imgur.com/a/nmUPN
I bought this light meter back when I was in photo classes in college. It has been used outside literally twice, used in the studio a few times, and always with the case and strap on. It looks brand new and functions like new. The faux leather on the edges of the case has a few small cracks, but is otherwise perfect.

Canon 70-200 F4L. It's only been used a few times and is in excellent shape, very clean, except for a tiny tiny spot of missing white paint on the bottom of the lens and some scratches on the outside of the hood $500 https://imgur.com/a/fs6fi

I perfer google wallet but will take paypal+fees if you insist. I can ship lenses for about $4, if you want to buy multiple things we can work shipping out.

Make offers, this stuff is sitting around and I need to sell it all before I move in about 2 months.

PM or email me at rontalvos @ gmail

Rontalvos fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Mar 23, 2018

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Okay, interest check. 1 March I should be getting my XH1, and so I'll be selling my XT2 w/ grip and kit lens.

I generally prefer to sell to goons, and price accordingly. I'll be posting photos when it's available, and I'm trying to sell as a kit. If you're looking to get into fuji, this is a great setup.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Anyone want to get rid of a GR II or X70?

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

Taken off the market as it turns out I need this stuff for work.

Hey folks, I'm going all-in on Godox stuff so I'm selling my Canon flash and Pocket Wizards.

Canon 580ex II in great condition. There's velcro on the side and top to hold a PW. Comes with stand, a small Flashbender, and I'll throw in some knock-off Stofen diffusers:

$180 CDN ($140 USD) plus shipping

Three Pocket Wizard Plus X's, with case and two cables. Also in great condition (one has velcro):

$260 CDN ($200 USD) plus shipping

If someone is interested everything as a package, the price is :420: $420 :420: CDN ($325 USD) plus shipping.

Thanks!

Rot fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Mar 8, 2018

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Ok, I've dicked around with the XH1 enough, and now the XT2 kit is going on the block.

Goon priced at $1650. XT2, with grip, three fuji batteries, 18-55 f/2.8 to f/4 kit lens, original boxes for lens and body, lens caps/body cap/strap, battery charger, 3d party charger for grip, manuals for lens and body.

XT2 Kit by B. B., on Flickr

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Did your camera come with that Fujifilm-embroidered strap? Mine is embossed leather.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Did your camera come with that Fujifilm-embroidered strap? Mine is embossed leather.

No, that's the strap from the xh1 I realized....but, that's what's going with the set.dont know where the original is.

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

SOLD on eBay

Selling my XF 10-24mm f/4. It's in very good condition and Lightroom tells me that I barely use it.

Comes with front and rear caps, hood, and the bag.

$500 USD ($650 CDN) plus shipping

Edit: Fixed a link that somehow died.

Rot fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 31, 2018

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
For Sale- if you want both I'll do it for $1k

Canon 60D with stuff~ $450 Shipped US
Camera is well loved, pretty good condition. Don't know shutter count but I'd guess around 50k. Haven't used it much since getting my 6D, and I just pulled the trigger on a 7D2 so this will get no use now.
Comes with: 2 off-brand (Watson) batteries (2 batts total- these aren't in addition to the originals), off-brand battery grip, charger, off-brand wired intravelometer, and an extended manual.
Camera has some light scratching on the LCD, a few small dings on the plastic frame, and some dust specks that show up in the optical viewfinder (but not photos as far as I can tell).

Canon 60D-5555 on Flickr

Canon 60D-5553 on Flickr

Canon 60D-5548 on Flickr

Canon 60D-5549 on Flickr

Canon 60D-5550 on Flickr

Canon 60D-5552 on Flickr

shot today-
Canon 60D-6961 on Flickr

Canon 60D-6960 on Flickr

Tamron 150-600 (gen 1) for Canon EF. ~$650 shipped US
Original box, B+W UV filter and a little soft lens coat lens cap included.
Still works great, with one exception: the zoom lock switch that locks it at 150mm is loose, so through normal walking if you don't check on it the lock switch will become disengaged and the weight of the barrel will make the lens extend. Fixable by carrying it in a holster- I was using a Think-Tank Digital Holster 50.
There's also some dust inside the front element, and when I removed the QR plate just now I noticed the set screws left marks on the tripod collar.

Tamron 150-600-5557 on Flickr

Tamron 150-600-5559 on Flickr

Tamron 150-600-5558 on Flickr

Tamron 150-600-5560 on Flickr

Recent photos (both cropped in somewhat)
Wildcat Rufous-crowned Sparrow-4663 on Flickr

Wildcat Junco with a sweet tooth-4473 on Flickr

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Dropping prices

For Sale- if you want both I'll do it for $1k $875

Canon 60D with stuff~ $450 $375 Shipped US
Camera is well loved, pretty good condition. Don't know shutter count but I'd guess around 50k. Haven't used it much since getting my 6D, and I just pulled the trigger on a 7D2 so this will get no use now.
Comes with: 2 off-brand (Watson) batteries (2 batts total- these aren't in addition to the originals), off-brand battery grip, charger, off-brand wired intravelometer, and an extended manual.
Camera has some light scratching on the LCD, a few small dings on the plastic frame, and some dust specks that show up in the optical viewfinder (but not photos as far as I can tell).

Canon 60D-5555 on Flickr

Canon 60D-5553 on Flickr

Canon 60D-5548 on Flickr

Canon 60D-5549 on Flickr

Canon 60D-5550 on Flickr

Canon 60D-5552 on Flickr

shot today-
Canon 60D-6961 on Flickr

Canon 60D-6960 on Flickr

Tamron 150-600 (gen 1) for Canon EF. $650 $575 shipped US
Original box, B+W UV filter and a little soft lens coat lens cap included.
Still works great, with one exception: the zoom lock switch that locks it at 150mm is loose, so through normal walking if you don't check on it the lock switch will become disengaged and the weight of the barrel will make the lens extend. Fixable by carrying it in a holster- I was using a Think-Tank Digital Holster 50.
There's also some dust inside the front element, and when I removed the QR plate just now I noticed the set screws left marks on the tripod collar.

Tamron 150-600-5557 on Flickr

Tamron 150-600-5559 on Flickr

Tamron 150-600-5558 on Flickr

Tamron 150-600-5560 on Flickr

Recent photos (both cropped in somewhat)
Wildcat Rufous-crowned Sparrow-4663 on Flickr

Wildcat Junco with a sweet tooth-4473 on Flickr

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

By popular request, some samples from the 10-24mm

24mm

DSCF5073.jpg
by Brian Kennedy, on Flickr

18mm

DSCF6295.jpg

10mm

DSCF5160.jpg

10mm again but showing off the OIS as this was handheld at 1/15ths

DSCF5416.jpg

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Rot posted:

By popular request, some samples from the 10-24mm

24mm

DSCF5073.jpg

18mm

DSCF6295.jpg

10mm

DSCF5160.jpg

10mm again but showing off the OIS as this was handheld at 1/15ths

DSCF5416.jpg

I've requested these lovely photos as I am considering parting with my hard earned moneys for more glass. :)

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

mAlfunkti0n posted:

I've requested these lovely photos as I am considering parting with my hard earned moneys for more glass. :)

I strongly encourage giving me your hard earned moneys!

(PM's sent)

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Rot posted:

I strongly encourage giving me your hard earned moneys!

(PM's sent)

Consulted with the financial adviser and I will have to pass for now. We have a couple of trips coming up out west and this would set us behind a little bit in savings. I am sure you'll find a buyer, it's a great lens.

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Consulted with the financial adviser and I will have to pass for now. We have a couple of trips coming up out west and this would set us behind a little bit in savings. I am sure you'll find a buyer, it's a great lens.

Aw, bummer.

No problem. Safe travels!

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Gone

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Mar 29, 2018

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

torgeaux posted:

Ok, I've dicked around with the XH1 enough, and now the XT2 kit is going on the block.

Goon priced at $1650. XT2, with grip, three fuji batteries, 18-55 f/2.8 to f/4 kit lens, original boxes for lens and body, lens caps/body cap/strap, battery charger, 3d party charger for grip, manuals for lens and body.

Bumped. No offers at all, I'm a bit surprised. Is it priced too high?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

torgeaux posted:

Honestly that sounds like a fair price to me. The new body still sells for 1500 alone. Used bodies around 1000-1100.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F132536857520

Here’s a link to a lens I have going on eBay. I wouldn’t mind negotiating and selling to a goon. I’d be up for trading a this for another MFT lens as well.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Decided to keep this, as it will be my only zoom and still useful for landscapes and other crappy pictures I take.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Apr 3, 2018

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

torgeaux posted:

:same:

Someone buy torgeaux's X-T2 stuff AND my 10-24mm f/4:

Rot posted:

$500 USD ($650 CDN) plus shipping

DSCF7631.jpg

Samples upthread.

EDIT: SOLD on eBay

Rot fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Mar 31, 2018

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sold these locally

Canon 60D with stuff

Tamron 150-600 (gen 1) for Canon EF.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

torgeaux posted:

Sold, goon sold.

yoohoo
Nov 15, 2004
A little disrespect and rudeness can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day
I'm looking to offload some stuff, and possibly my entire kit if someone wants it. I don't really use my camera at all anymore so looking at getting something lighter and easier to use. I've always taken great care of my stuff so everything is in great condition. Also I'm in NYC so if anybody is local I'd be willing to knock some dollars off.

Prices include shipping and insurance. Lowered prices

First up is Sigma 70-200mm 2.8 APO DG HSM - $900
This lens is in seriously flawless shape. I got it December 2016 but have hardly used it. I'm talking less than 1000 shots with it, and only taken it out shooting a handful of times. There are no marks, scratches, dings, bumps, bruises, anything of the sort. It has spent most of it's time sitting on my shelf. It's had a Tiffen circular polarizer on it since the day I got it so the glass is in great condition. It comes with a "lens armor" I was gifted, a lens hood, hood adapter, and a carrying case.

Canon Nifty Fifty - $75
My oldest lens and still a favorite. Lens is in good shape - no scratches or dust as far as I can see

Canon EF 70-300mm f4-5.6 - $50
This is an old lens. When I typed it into google I couldn't actually find any information about it... It takes reasonably sharp images for it's age, and has no marks or scuffs. It's had a Tristar Skylight filter on it as long as I can remember.

EFS 18-55mm - make an offer
I don't even know if it's worth trying to sell this thing, but if someone wants it they can have it.

Not pictured (yet) - Canon t2i and Tamron 17-55mm f/2.8 (with VC)
Just getting an interest check on this. I don't want to sell this kit if I don't sell at least the Sigma. Amazing lens in amazing shape, same goes for the camera. Flash doesn't work but who actually uses that. It would come with battery charger, two batteries, two 16gb memory cards, a lens pen cleaning thing, and a camera bag that can fit the camera, this lens, the 50, and the 70-300 along with all of these accessories in it no problem. Is $600 fair? I've been out of the camera game for a while now...

yoohoo fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Apr 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Ok, keeping the thread up to speed on my drama. Sold XT2 kit to goon. shipped last week, paid for arrival yesterday. Gets sent back because they mislabeled the battery (listed batteries inside, not type or emergency contact) even though I told and showed them the lithium batteries. So, UPS store gets it Tuesday, and never contacts me, resends it after correcting their mistake. Does not upgrade to overnight. Uses same tracking number, so now I can't track, nor can receiver, as it just says, "Returned to sender." UPS store employee "Dexter" who signed for it on return has emailed me and goon buyer. I'm copying that in whole here.

Dexter posted:

Hello there,

On Wednesday, (04/02/2018), Mr. Goon shipped out a package from us (UPS Store #6469). The package that was insured for $2,000 had been returned to us on 04/04/2018 because some additional paperwork in regards to this package was missing. We rectified the mistake and sent it back on the same date. As this was a package that was sent back using the same tracking number, the ups.com website will not update its status. However after following up with UPS (carrier) I have been informed that there is movement on this package; and as of today (04/05/2018) this package is at the main hub in Kentucky. It is expected to be delivered tomorrow before 10 am.

Myself and Mr. Broyles have been in constant communication in regards to this package; and I have been following up on this package personally. Again, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Dexter
The UPS Store #6469
1153 Bergen Parkway, Suite I
Evergreen, CO 80439
P: 303-670-8700 F: 303-670-8777
M-F 8:30a- 6:30p, Sat 9:00a- 5:00p

I'm going to be giving a bit of a refund to goon buyer when this gets done, since they're refunding all or part of shipping. I paid for the shipping, but the delay is loving absurd. However, since this would look very scam like to goon buyer, since tracking shows the package was returned to sender and nothing else, I'm keeping goon buyer and thread up to speed.

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Apr 5, 2018