Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Kaiken lisäksi hänellä on silmää ja makuakin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Catpain Slack posted:

Please don't vote for Vaka Vanha Väyrämöinen.

Tuu estämään :smugdog:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Ugh, banned from r/politics for being too mean to Trumptards. Starting to run out of subreddits.

Reduced to trolling unrelated boards to start political shitfights from misplaced comments. Won't be long until all this shitposting catches up to me and I'll have to hit the streets to ask random passersby who they voted for...

...loving modpigs cutting down my supply of that raw uncut local right-wing...

Looks like 2018's gonna be rough for ol' DC...

(The red hat is to attract MAGAs)

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Jan 3, 2018

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Vain veikkaamalla voit voittaa:

https://vaalikone.yle.fi/presidentinvaali2018/?lang=fi-FI#24

Mulle tuli tiukka Huhtasaari/Väyrynen/Niinistö kolmikko ... pohjalle. Haavisto oli odotetusti ykkönen.

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

adhuin posted:

Vain veikkaamalla voit voittaa:

https://vaalikone.yle.fi/presidentinvaali2018/?lang=fi-FI#24

Mulle tuli tiukka Huhtasaari/Väyrynen/Niinistö kolmikko ... pohjalle. Haavisto oli odotetusti ykkönen.

Olisin odottanut kakkosta Haavistolle.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Rotacixe posted:

Olisin odottanut kakkosta Haavistolle.

älä nyt spoilaa vaalien lopputulosta.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

DarkCrawler posted:

Reduced to trolling unrelated boards to start political shitfights from misplaced comments. Won't be long until all this shitposting catches up to me and I'll have to hit the streets to ask random passersby who they voted for...

Look at what you have done, mods! This man is crawling in the dirt outside, shouting political gotchas to random passerbys like a Fox News anchor without a job. What a terrible waste of a good poster.

I demand immediate freedom for Ligur and Geriatric Pirate! Act quickly now to save a man's life and revive a good thread!

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Ylen vaalikone heitti ykköseksi Vanhasen. Tappakaa minut nyt.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

quote:

Paavo Väyrynen löysi omasta mielestään hyvän ja objektiivisen lähteen väitteilleen – oman kirjansa

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Darkest Auer posted:

revive a good thread!

Where are they going to find one on these forums?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Darkest Auer posted:

Look at what you have done, mods! This man is crawling in the dirt outside, shouting political gotchas to random passerbys like a Fox News anchor without a job.

This behaviour is genetically coded into him :biotruths:

quote:

What a terrible waste of a good poster.

Now let's not say words that we can't take back...

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Darkest Auer posted:

Ylen vaalikone heitti ykköseksi Vanhasen. Tappakaa minut nyt.

Shameful.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

DarkCrawler posted:

Ugh, banned from r/politics for being too mean to Trumptards. Starting to run out of subreddits.

...loving modpigs cutting down my supply of that raw uncut local right-wing...

Looks like 2018's gonna be rough for ol' DC...

(The red hat is to attract MAGAs)

have you considered finding a healthier hobby, like cooking and shooting krokodil, or touching yourself with a soldering iron?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Darkest Auer posted:

Look at what you have done, mods! This man is crawling in the dirt outside, shouting political gotchas to random passerbys like a Fox News anchor without a job. What a terrible waste of a good poster.

I demand immediate freedom for Ligur and Geriatric Pirate! Act quickly now to save a man's life and revive a good thread!

Maybe I should go on a hunger strike or something

brakeless posted:

have you considered finding a healthier hobby, like cooking and shooting krokodil, or touching yourself with a soldering iron?

Tried both, too tame of a high

Nenonen posted:

Now let's not say words that we can't take back...

Definitely a waste of a good slapfight. I just can't really get my rocks off without knowing that the person I'm yelling at is suffering in the same frozen hellscape of suicide and vodka as I am. Also goddamnit there is history behind every mean word, I went through the great Muslim Invasion with some of these men. Some fine pissing matches we saw. Now that MAGAwarfare has caused everyone to retreat behind their own bantrenches, their like shall never be seen again... :qq:

EDIT: To be fair I am pretty sure some of these new marks are from Russia so the frozen hellscape part is there at the least. But that just means they're in this for money and not for the game :negative:

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jan 3, 2018

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Olen suunnitellut olevani erilainen ja äänestäväni khanaatin oltermanniksi naista. :wink:

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
May you find strength in adversity DC, alternately come to Pampas and we can yell at passing trains together.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Matti Vanhanen on Suomen Jeb Bush

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
https://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005513911.html

Soooooriii siiitä

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
A friend made a guess that this is the year we're going to see some Kok/Kepu/2% krew MP gettin their rear end beat at Prisma in the HeVi section by some disgruntled poor person.

Wouldn't say it's wrong either.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Who could have guessed that the right wing are a bunch of liars?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Cock's cocks must be diamond hard right now

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Blue Futurists have been suspiciously silent about all of this...

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/AnuVehvilainen/status/950026124691722240
Dabbing to the presidency. :coal:

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

PAAVO!

*click*

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Paavo Väyrynen is the best candidate - at least in his own mind.

Also the crowd at the television studio are appropriately insane.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Well that was that for Paavo Väyrynen. He was certainly not comfortable with doing the speech section, but he was more in his element during the interview, where his experience as a veteran politician got to shine. But has he any chance of challenging Sauli? He at least thinks so, but I fear he'll get a rough reality check.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

HerraS posted:

PAAVO!

*click*

Tää jäbä tietää missä mennään

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Rexroom posted:

Well that was that for Paavo Väyrynen. He was certainly not comfortable with doing the speech section, but he was more in his element during the interview, where his experience as a veteran politician got to shine. But has he any chance of challenging Sauli? He at least thinks so, but I fear he'll get a rough reality check.

The more I ironically like Väyrynen the more I start to actually like him. He says he wants to save the world, and clearly is willing to do a lot for that goal (like sell mugs). At the moment am contemplating buying one of those mugs, ironically of course. Disconcerting to say the least.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Paavo is gonna save the world and it's gonna be ironic.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
He's got my vote. Pretty sure it's some kind of law that you have to vote Paavo at least once in your life anyway. That is the only way I can explain how he keeps getting elected :shrug:

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Paavo is a master marketer and Laura dodges questions like a real politician

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Halla-aho showed up to congratulate Huhtasaari after tonight's tv appearance

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008
I was trying to make a joke about tuppeensahattu and Miekantuppipäiväkäsky, but I'm drawing a plank here.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Laura Huhtasaari is, well, living in her fantasy world. There wasn't much when it came to substance, just talks of putting up a truth committee for the recession of the 90s and withdrawing from the Ottawa mine ban contract. She also comes a bit contradictory at points, like we don't need to join Nato because Russia will nuke us out of existence anyway. Umm, what?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Remember to sign up for this https://www.kansalaisaloite.fi/fi/aloite/2588

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/1984_Nyt/status/951058158000197632

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Rexroom posted:

Laura Huhtasaari is, well, living in her fantasy world. There wasn't much when it came to substance, just talks of putting up a truth committee for the recession of the 90s and withdrawing from the Ottawa mine ban contract. She also comes a bit contradictory at points, like we don't need to join Nato because Russia will nuke us out of existence anyway. Umm, what?

I really don't understand the lamakomissio line, like who is she trying to tack it on. Banks that don't exist anymore? Koivisto and Holkeri who are dead? Soviet Union? Or... Jewish bankers?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
It makes sense when you remember that making up dumb solutions to nonexisting problems is the only trick in the pers playbook.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rexroom posted:

https://www.hs.fi/nyt/art-2000005519742.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

I saw a demonstration march like three years ago with about 50 people who were waving placards saying Suvi-Anne Siimes and Mauno Koivisto should be put on trial for the treatment of the people who went bankrupt in the 1990s recession. I think it's just a bunch of people whose brains were broken and some of them have Huhtasaari's ear, since she's receptive to all sorts of crazy in the first place.

A simple google and you find all sorts examples of this:

http://ilkkakakko.puheenvuoro.uusis...uvi-anne-siimes
http://pankkikriisi.blogspot.fi/2008/11/koiviston-konklaavi-salatut-sopimukset.html
http://www.erkkiaho.com/blogarchive/633.htm