Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gently caress da Mods posted:

shes not the worlds most conventionally attractive woman but i def get icked out by you goons dog-piling on her looks

yall know thats pretty bad and toxic and disgusting vestige of the male gaze?

Post your abs and/or balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Hey page 3000 and nobody even acknowledged it.....SAD!

E: Dammit, of course I get bumped to 3001.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

r u ready to WALK posted:

You can say a lot of bad things about Trump, but he knows how to pick press secretaries

Spicy, The Mooch and Huckster are my dream team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxKaWmt4bo8

HOLY MOLEY lol.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

shes not the worlds most conventionally attractive woman but i def get icked out by you goons dog-piling on her looks

she is weird looking as gently caress, dude. we also dogpile on the weird as gently caress looking president and his penis-wielding spawn

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

biglier concerns. way biglier.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Thanks for making air travel safe for REAL AMERICANS, Trump!

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jan 3, 2018

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yall gettin trolled hth

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Blast of Confetti posted:

yall gettin trolled hth

Vote Me 2020
"Y'all got trolled"

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Y-ya gotta hold a press conference for me, Morty! This hucksuit is running outta juice! I'm looking like an epileptic flounder over here.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

There is a Lyndon LaRouche PAC stand of two white guys with DEFEND TRUMP signs out next to my Costco

They are advocating the firing of Muller and the defense of Two Scoops Prime

Also the only people pulled over are the cops making sure no one eggs them lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I think Scott Bakula quantum leaped into Bannon a few weeks ago.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Bacon Taco posted:

The bigliest lol of all, which we will not be alive to perceive, will be Two Scoops living out his days sealed up in Mount Weather with Melania, who will be mad as hell at him, and poor Barron who didn't deserve it, but also Attorney General Keebler Elf, and the She-Huck, and Skeletor, and his lovely cabinet of sycophants, with not a McDonald's meal available to him for the rest of his miserable life. He will try to tweet into the ether, surrounded by people who hate him and each other, bored as hell and sinking daily even deeper into dementia. That's a spicy and dark lol!

This is like the last episode of Seinfeld where the judge sentences them all to live in the same prison cell together lmao

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Page 3301 :cmon:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Now that is wholesome, makes me feel all warm inside

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/948637858314752001?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Dely Apple posted:

There is a Lyndon LaRouche PAC stand of two white guys with DEFEND TRUMP signs out next to my Costco

They are advocating the firing of Muller and the defense of Two Scoops Prime

Also the only people pulled over are the cops making sure no one eggs them lol

"We have to make a clear budget solution because the government supports our men and women in uniform who defend us every day, instead of supporting radical political actions buy partisan agendas." -huckafuck today

First of all the government being happy to say they pay and support anyone in 2018 is a big lol, second the only use the cops are is to kill you if someone swats you, or to defend idiots at costco. gently caress everything.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

hawowanlawow posted:

surely he can't actually press the button and some hero would refuse to carry out the order

"I was ordered to follow every instruction my president gives me. And that man? He's not my president. Also I've seen wargames lol, getthefuckouttaherewiththatmutualdestructionboi"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/mikeysmith/status/948657035280896006?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

You can say a lot of bad things about Trump, but he knows how to pick press secretaries

The last 5 pages have been the lols I've needed but this broke me. :hmbol:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ok I laughed out loud

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

toxic and disgusting vestige of the male gaze?
She's just a bit cross eyed, dude, this is a bit harsh

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/mikeysmith/status/948657035280896006?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol imagine setting yourself up to be owned by a bunch of journos on the national level

Flarpy
Aug 13, 2016

Powershift posted:

He's been dead for a month, Everything he has said in the last month was just gasses escaping his rotting corpse. His movements are being done entirely by parasites obtained from 50 years of fast foot binges.

My evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPKPdyuNNg

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Also, the poo poo from the book about how Trump expected to lose and thought that all his people sucked is even more hilarious because now it's even more clear that it's Hillary and the DNC's fault that he's president. She lost to him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

oh this is amazing

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/948606637694181379?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Speedboat Jones posted:

Also, the poo poo from the book about how Trump expected to lose and thought that all his people sucked is even more hilarious because now it's even more clear that it's Hillary and the DNC's fault that he's president. She lost to him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

so you'd say bernie would have in fact won?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html

Fire and Fury posted:

Bannon, who became chief executive of Trump’s team in mid-August, called it “the broke-dick campaign.” Almost immediately, he saw that it was hampered by an even deeper structural flaw: The candidate who billed himself as a billionaire — ten times over — refused to invest his own money in it. Bannon told Kushner that, after the first debate in September, they would need another $50 million to cover them until Election Day.

There was, in the space of little more than an hour, in Steve Bannon’s not unamused observation, a befuddled Trump morphing into a disbelieving Trump and then into a horrified Trump. But still to come was the final transformation: Suddenly, Donald Trump became a man who believed that he deserved to be, and was wholly capable of being, the president of the United States.

It was Ann Coulter who finally took the president-elect aside. “Nobody is apparently telling you this,” she told him. “But you can’t. You just can’t hire your children.”

Bowing to pressure, Trump floated the idea of giving the job to Steve Bannon, only to have the notion soundly ridiculed. Murdoch told Trump that Bannon would be a dangerous choice. Joe Scarborough, the former congressman and co-host of MSNBC’s Morning Joe, told the president-elect that “Washington will go up in flames” if Bannon became chief of staff.

another pro-click. today has been very funny. also god damnit i'm going to have to buy the book when it's on sale and i hate buying hardcover books i'm only gonna read once or twice for the full twenty+ bucks

Tumble fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jan 3, 2018

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

If her face went straight than you know she's up to something

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Even Biden would have won, my dude. :lol:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lol the book won’t even be released for a week. Drip drip is going to push trump over the edge.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Speedboat Jones posted:

It would be one of the most brilliant owns of all time if Hillary knew Trump feared and despised the chance that he would be president and so somehow contrived to run an even worse campaign than he did. But no she actually just sucked that bad lol

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I kind of want to buy that book, but I don't want to spend 20 bucks on a hardcover. I'd rather take a used paperback for 3 bucks. Also I don't really want to buy something with Trump's name on it

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

a carbon rod would have won that election

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Tumble posted:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html

another pro-click. today has been very funny. also god damnit i'm going to have to buy the book when it's on sale and i hate buying hardcover books i'm only gonna read once or twice for the full twenty+ bucks

Jared offered to marry Joe and Mika. “Why would they want you,” Trump said, “when I could marry them?”

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Cosmik Slop posted:

It would be one of the most brilliant owns of all time if Hillary knew Trump feared and despised the chance that he would be president and so somehow contrived to run an even worse campaign than he did. But no she actually just sucked that bad lol

It's like The Producers but with competing producers trying to out-nazi each other lmao

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Tumble posted:

quote:

Early in the campaign, Sam Nunberg was sent to explain the Constitution to the candidate. “I got as far as the Fourth Amendment,” Nunberg recalled, “before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.”
bahahahahaha jesus loving christ he's literally mentally disadvantaged

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

It's not just MALES who think she's ugly inside and out, it's nearly any person who looks at her. So I guess you could say it's a toxic vestige of human gaze as experienced within the visible light spectrum.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
even if everything in that book is fake i want to believe its real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

communism bitch posted:

bahahahahaha jesus loving christ he's literally mentally disadvantaged

I believe the term we've settled on is "a retard", friend.