Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Holy poo poo this loving book owns!! It is really loving weird that people like Trump share Hitlers crippling fear of being poisoned. Like, is that just a megalomaniac thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

veiled boner fuel posted:

Trump vs 2 filet o fish, 2 Big Macs, 2 large fries, 1 chocolate malted: TRUMP WON

normally when i see a fat rich guy i assume he's fat because he has 24/7 access to the best steak money can buy but no such case with donny two scoops

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Trump vs. Oreos: TRUMP won!

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
I too am so sick of all this winning.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

friendbot2000 posted:

Holy poo poo this loving book owns!! It is really loving weird that people like Trump share Hitlers crippling fear of being poisoned. Like, is that just a megalomaniac thing?

Guy obsessed with control who habitually shits on the thousands of people who make every little aspect of his life possible. Trump imagines he'd poison Trump, if he had to work for himself, and is confused and disgusted by everyone else's failure to even try.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Huckabee Sanders has the least symmetrical face ever, lol.

I really don't get why she's so consistently awful. Just by law of averages you'd expect her coin flip to come up on the good face half the time.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol I'm not a chud you idiot

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/948676945121828864

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

friendbot2000 posted:

its a p common thing with autocrats since forever, but getting poisoned by your underlings is a more legitimate concern if youre the fuhrer or some mesopotamian king than if youre a president in 2018

although trump would fit right in with some of the weirder roman emperors, so if anyone is going to bring it back into style its him

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

So alpha. Can you guys believe how alpha this is? I just can't get over the ALPHAness of our dear leader.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Sport loving your friend's wives is very Christian.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

lol the book is already #1 on Amazon and it doesn't come out for a week.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol. just............... lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

nooneofconsequence posted:

:hmbol:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

nooneofconsequence posted:

hes obsessed with ratings, this might give him an aneurysm

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
only they're poor

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mods please rename me Close Trump Friend

BrownieVK
Nov 10, 2009

Eat my ass
Hmboooll my balls have inflated to the size of weather balloons and carried be into orbit today.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Everyone thought it was going to be lil Kim that makes trump push the giant red candy-like button but it's gonna be a book on amazon.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Sifting out the braggadocio, the only part of this that I believe is that the girls at 3 were real and that Trump is a pimp.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Nothing makes your friends wives wet like having them listening into a conversation where you agree to fly in prostitutes for your buddy. Seriously if this tactic actually worked it can only mean that trump just raped the lady and then fabricated the whole scenario to look like he's some evil PUA genius.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The worst Chinese restaurant ever.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

LifeSunDeath posted:

Nothing makes your friends wives wet like having them listening into a conversation where you agree to fly in prostitutes for your buddy. Seriously if this tactic actually worked it can only mean that trump just raped the lady and then fabricated the whole scenario to look like he's some evil PUA genius.

I'm not sure I believed it worked but i'm 100% ready to believe he insists it does

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
what the gently caress

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Manafort is suing Mueller and the lols keep on rollin.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politics/manafort-lawsuit-robert-mueller-authority/index.html

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

He's exactly as dumb as any other son of the aristocracy who never had cause to be smart or know anything. You go to a rich people party you'll rapidly be surrounded by young Trumps.

Nah, he's way dumber than that. There are plenty of people born into wealth, are stupid, and know that they are stupid, so they hire other, smarter people to make them more money, and just lead lives of leisure and still end up with far bigger piles of money when they die. Donnie is like the Dunning-Kruger poster child, he's so stupid that he doesn't know just how stupid he is, so he has to do everything himself. Over the years a few of business magazines analysed his wealth, and the consensus seems to be that under the most generous assumptions he did very, very slightly better than market. Decades of tireless flailing, all the wheeling and dealing, all the big talk about what a tremendous businessman and deal-maker he is, he would have ended up with just as much money as he has now if he invested his inheritance into a S&P 500 mutual fund. Hell, he could have given all his money to Romney back in 1984 and ended up richer several times over.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/bpolitics/status/948663053419188225

e: beaten

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not sure I believed it worked but i'm 100% ready to believe he insists it does

he definitely won't deny it, at least not consistently

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

"I'm not owned! I'm not owned!" I shriek as housekeeping tries to pick up my dirty shirt on the floor

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

By a page and a half!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that book is gonna be so good ya'll. :piss:

I hope I don't get nuked before I get to read it.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I'm not owned, I'm not owned I continue to insist as I slowly shrink and transform into an incriminating paper trail

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

what is even happening

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Shanghaied posted:

Nah, he's way dumber than that. There are plenty of people born into wealth, are stupid, and know that they are stupid, so they hire other, smarter people to make them more money, and just lead lives of leisure and still end up with far bigger piles of money when they die. Donnie is like the Dunning-Kruger poster child, he's so stupid that he doesn't know just how stupid he is, so he has to do everything himself. Over the years a few of business magazines analysed his wealth, and the consensus seems to be that under the most generous assumptions he did very, very slightly better than market. Decades of tireless flailing, all the wheeling and dealing, all the big talk about what a tremendous businessman and deal-maker he is, he would have ended up with just as much money as he has now if he invested his inheritance into a S&P 500 mutual fund. Hell, he could have given all his money to Romney back in 1984 and ended up richer several times over.

Your evidence that he's exceptionally dumb among spoiled rich kids blowing daddy's money is that he didn't beat the stock market by what you consider a sufficient degree; meanwhile, in reality, http://time.com/money/3925308/rich-families-lose-wealth/

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jan 3, 2018

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

sugar free jazz posted:

what is even happening

the hmbol event horizon has been crossed. The velocity of lols will increase at a geometric rate as we approach the singularity.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
More like Donald chump

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Shanghaied posted:

He only beat the market (barely) if he's not lying about both his net worth AND his debt

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Tumble posted:

He only beat the market (barely) if he's not lying about both his net worth AND his debt

Wasn't he forced to make some disclosure about his assets just recently that proved he had been lying consistently and for years about his net worth, by like an order of magnitude?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

communism bitch posted:

the hmbol event horizon has been crossed. The velocity of lols will increase at a geometric rate as we approach the singularity.

This explains why the appearance of time has slowed and a news week now seems like several months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Your evidence that he's exceptionally dumb among spoiled rich kids blowing daddy's money is that he didn't beat the stock market by what you consider a sufficient degree; meanwhile, in reality, http://time.com/money/3925308/rich-families-lose-wealth/

Killing people and getting away with it seems like it’d require more intelligence than buying Manhattan real estate in the 70s tbh.