Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Spoeank posted:

manafort is suing mueller I love this dumb timelne

For what? Discovery? Just to get at what he has?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

For what? Discovery? Just to get at what he has?

He claims Mueller is going beyond the scope of his assignment which would rely on everyone missing the section of his appointment letter that says "and all associated crimes" or whatever.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Hell ya, boi.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So this Halo Top ice cream which is like 300 calories a pint is a loving scam right?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
No it rules. It's cut with Splenda IIRC.

It does get a weird texture if you leave it out for too long and re-freeze it

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So this Halo Top ice cream which is like 300 calories a pint is a loving scam right?

Maybe because that pint is like 6 dollars.

But it is loving good.

We are all dead. Holy poo poo :lol:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
How is it a scam

Related QUEST makes cookies now

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Scam, how? It is 300 calories, and while it doesn't taste 100% like ice cream, it isn't bad. There are low calorie ice creams that taste like garbage, but Halo Top isn't one of them.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Starfighter combat in SW: Battlefront 2 is so loving awesome.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

I feel incredibly privileged to live in these times

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

seiferguy posted:

Scam, how? It is 300 calories, and while it doesn't taste 100% like ice cream, it isn't bad. There are low calorie ice creams that taste like garbage, but Halo Top isn't one of them.

Yeah, leave halo top out for ~10-15 minutes, then scarf down the entire pint and feel like a filth pig without any of the actual pain.

it's no ben & jerry's but it's way better then stuff like arctic freeze and the like.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I get that lowfat stuff that comes in a gallon pail for $2.99 that's just called "frozen dairy treat" or something ominous like that.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

i dont remember if it was halo top or one of the other ones but they have some basic flavors that taste completely off, like vanilla tastes like a bunch of random chemicals, and oatmeal cookie has the texture of shredding cardboard into your ice cream. the chocolate and fruit ones are probably the best of the bunch

edit: artic zero is the one i was thinking of, it could have been that brand for the weird vanilla taste

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

and yeah the regular texture is kind of weird, frozen it's really icy but if you let it sit a minute in the bowl it gets creamy. probably due to using water and algae instead of fats that dont freeze solid

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Intruder posted:

Why does it repeat?

minimum video length for monetization

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Double post womp womp

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Spoeank tell me about dead water vs alive water

http://www.businessinsider.com/silicon-valley-raw-water-obsession-2018-1

🤔 posted:

"It stays most fresh within one lunar cycle of delivery," Singh said. "If it sits around too long, it'll turn green. People don't even realize that because all their water's dead, so they never see it turn green."

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Silicon Valley must be destroyed.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Like I understand that this is probably just one Whole Foods carrying this dumb water and some blogger is making a mountain out of a molehill but I hope it's a thing

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

hifi posted:

i dont remember if it was halo top or one of the other ones but they have some basic flavors that taste completely off, like vanilla tastes like a bunch of random chemicals, and oatmeal cookie has the texture of shredding cardboard into your ice cream. the chocolate and fruit ones are probably the best of the bunch

edit: artic zero is the one i was thinking of, it could have been that brand for the weird vanilla taste

Arctic Zero is straight TRASH

Almost every Halo Top I've had has been good, except the Lemon Cake one. Chocolate covered banana or oatmeal cookie might be my favorite.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

I hope this kills all the rich fuckers gentrifying san francisco

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Why is anyone appreciative about something being lowfat if it is loaded with sugar

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

kiimo posted:

Why is anyone appreciative about something being lowfat if it is loaded with sugar

Baby boomers are not smart

Edit the food pyramid was created to subsidize wheat/sugar/grain farmers and should be tilted on its side

Blitz of 404 Error fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jan 3, 2018

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Anyone got a killer Potato Casserole recipe

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Oatmeal Cookie Halo Top is my life

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Blitz7x posted:

Baby boomers are not smart

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
They really should change the name of the macro fat. I get we are eating literal fats, but people truly do think "eating fats mean I'll get fat" whereas carbs and proteins sound harmless. #branding

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Just eat everything. All foods are good foods.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/948676945121828864

lmao how the gently caress did hillary lose to this idiot

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Just eat everything. All foods are good foods.

You've been talking to my mom haven't you.

You know, the one that feeds her grandchildren mayonnaise because it is full of "healthy oils" and whenever they sneeze they are forced to chug this poo poo.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Athanatos posted:

Anyone got a killer Potato Casserole recipe

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2013/12/hasselback-potato-gratin-casserole-holiday-food-lab.html

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

the mean lunch lady posted:

Arctic Zero is straight TRASH

Almost every Halo Top I've had has been good, except the Lemon Cake one. Chocolate covered banana or oatmeal cookie might be my favorite.

You liked choc covered banana? I was so pumped for that flavor and it tasted very artificial banana-y to me. It wasn't terrible, but I wouldn't get it again.

Pumpkin Pie is awesome and so is Pancakes and Waffles!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

How is katy tur so bad at highlighting

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

Would you read through that sober?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

weird Asian candy posted:

You liked choc covered banana? I was so pumped for that flavor and it tasted very artificial banana-y to me. It wasn't terrible, but I wouldn't get it again.

Pumpkin Pie is awesome and so is Pancakes and Waffles!

Pancakes and waffles is great.

I think the only flavor I didn't like is the oatmeal one. Not because the flavor is bad but because oats started giving me digestive problems a while ago and I wasn't thinking.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

It's really good. If you use a mandolin, use the guard. 10 days later and my thumb has fully healed from just a tiny nick.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

CannonFodder posted:

It's really good. If you use a mandolin, use the guard. 10 days later and my thumb has fully healed from just a tiny nick.

Always use the guard. Mandolins lie in wait, dreaming of growing up to be lathes so they can cause even worse injuries.

vv--or that

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

CannonFodder posted:

kevlar gloves.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Spoeank posted:

She was laughing her balls off and couldn't hold the pen straight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I think she was trembling in rage tbh