Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Pick posted:

OF ALL THE loving DAYS TO ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO WORK AT WORK!!!!

tell me everything that happened today!!!! link me the utmost lols!!!!! please!!!!

a lot of ppl cant pump gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

oh yeh these dudes are great dudes theyre giving money to charity and giving a bonus to workers and buying more equipment for their business wait why the gently caress did i list that third one

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

VectorSigma posted:

have a poo poo
leave a poo poo
need a poo poo
take a poo poo

Honestly, who really gives a poo poo?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

hope hicks, more like grope dicks am i rite

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Why don't you give all of your employees a 15% wage increase then you evil motherfuckers.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

:hai:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

haha maybe that was a little too much, mama mia.

im sorry everyone

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

VectorSigma posted:

have a poo poo
leave a poo poo
need a poo poo
take a poo poo

*tunes it to a daft punk beat*

quick, give a poo poo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I told my boss I might be quitting on short notice if I get a job I interviewed for yesterday and he told me if I didn't give notice he would fire me on the spot and hold my last check

So

I got that going for me

Fight for workers rights comrades

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

belt posted:

Why don't you give all of your employees a 15% wage increase then you evil motherfuckers.

yeah no poo poo

make permanent positive changes to your business plan and maybe anyone but these credulous idiots will believe you

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Itzena posted:

This one's good because you can just tell that the older guy has just reached the emotional plateau of "I'm not going to die in a fireball because dipshit there wants a smoke, gently caress this poo poo" as soon as he walks into shot.

Cigs don't provide enough activation energy to set off gas. You can drop a lit cig into a bucket of gas and it will just put it out.

Source: I have dropped a lit cig into a bucket of gas.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I promise you, as an Oregonian, this gas thing is an entire non-issue blown up to divert attention from the book release about the presidency.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
“For Ivanka, it was all business — building the Trump brand, the presidential campaign, and now the White House. She treated her father with a degree of detachment, even irony, going so far as to make fun of his comb-over to others. She often described the mechanics behind it to friends: an absolutely clean pate — a contained island after scalp-reduction ­surgery — surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the centre and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray. The colour, she would point out to comical effect, was from a product called Just for Men — the longer it was left on, the darker it got. Impatience resulted in Trump’s orange-blond hair colour.”

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i will still gently caress the hope hicks, if allowed.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I told my boss I might be quitting on short notice if I get a job I interviewed for yesterday and he told me if I didn't give notice he would fire me on the spot and hold my last check

So

I got that going for me

Fight for workers rights comrades

is he one of the smelly nerds or does he just service that community?

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol the republicans cheering for handouts

Presence
Jul 29, 2006
talk poo poo, get piss

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Deadulus posted:

Cigs don't provide enough activation energy to set off gas. You can drop a lit cig into a bucket of gas and it will just put it out.

Source: I have dropped a lit cig into a bucket of gas.

but what if i, the person in many of these videos, use my lighter to check that the gas is in fact gas?

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

it's the book I gotta know about obviously

I live in OR and who cares, this only affects the bullshit counties. Besides obviously we pump our own gas when we're out of state.

It doesn't seem like the book revealed much that the ever-vigilant TRUMP thread didn't already know. Confirms nobody on the campaign intended to win (just wanted that sweet Russia cash and a few months having campaign funds pick up the tab for everything), Trump is a stone cold retard who didn't know who Boehner was, infighting poo poo etc.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

NecroMonster posted:

but what if i, the person in many of these videos, use my lighter to check that the gas is in fact gas?

You may have a problem then.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i promise you, as an argonian,

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The Best People, Best Commissions
https://twitter.com/LauraAJarrett/status/948730170306940928

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/bretjturner/status/948336006054395904

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Deadulus posted:

You may have a problem then.

anyway. while you can totally put a cigarette (or a match for that matter) they will light gas fumes if the air/gas mix is rightish

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I don't like the idea of getting on the "have sex with Hope Hicks" bandwagon just because she's the one person in the administration that doesn't look like a ghoul.

She's still a bad person.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

NecroMonster posted:

is he one of the smelly nerds or does he just service that community?

All of the above

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

boom shakalakalaka

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pick posted:

OF ALL THE loving DAYS TO ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO WORK AT WORK!!!!

tell me everything that happened today!!!! link me the utmost lols!!!!! please!!!!

let's see

bannon tell-all snippets came out today

bannon called kushner a traitor

trump is fat and terrified

melania cried when trump won

trump took a huge poo poo on bannon and claimed he was losing his mind -- official white house statement

trump said his nuclear button was much bigger than kim's

oregon passed self-service gas pumping laws and oregonians are freaking the f out

I'm missing like 80% of what happened today too

oh yeah the voter fraud commission got shut down because trump and kobach got cucked by literally 0 states cooperating

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump must be stopped

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Also a brief reminder for ant poo poo head bosses out there

The one ancom on staff who is incredibly vocal about workers rights and how important they are

The worst person to gently caress with for all kinds of reasons

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

All of the above

i hear gas and frozen orange juice concentrate works

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

The Nastier Nate posted:

I don't like the idea of getting on the "have sex with Hope Hicks" bandwagon just because she's the one person in the administration that doesn't look like a ghoul.

She's still a bad person.

i dont have many options buddy

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pancakes posted:

Seriouspost: I'm trying to order a custom-made "PISS TAPE IS REAL" baseball cap in neon yellow with white font. The minimum order is 12. If I have extra "PISS TAPE IS REAL" caps are there people who will accept free awful hats in the mail and wear them with pride?

pages late, but gently caress yes if ones still available

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Pick posted:

I promise you, as an Oregonian, this gas thing is an entire non-issue blown up to divert attention from the book release about the presidency.

lol so u also cant pump ur own gas loving lmao how many ppl itt cant pump gas wtf

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Turdfuzz posted:

they spray the tank so the gas vapors dont cause it to explode
called a bleve
its p rare for a propane tank to explode so its not as dangerous as u might think
it needs to be exposed to fire for a good fucken while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBqZZ177Q9I

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

lol so u also cant pump ur own gas loving lmao how many ppl itt cant pump gas wtf

new jersey for the loss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
everyone i ever banged was a bad person

• Locked thread