Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
87 89.. 91??

what the gently caress????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Origami Dali posted:

everyone i ever banged was a bad person

what is "a tautology"

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

NecroMonster posted:

anyway. while you can totally put a cigarette (or a match for that matter) they will light gas fumes if the air/gas mix is rightish

I'll have to do more research. Gonna go smoke around some gas pumps and Ill get back to you

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nonsense posted:

Trump must be stopped

Don't worry, he can only serve two full terms or ten years

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Duscat posted:

lolling at this because the last computer i actually built with brand new parts to be the fastest possible was an AMD phenom X4 from like 2011, and that thing ran great as my main workstation for five years and now it's still my media PC/vidya games box and continues to own

and my current workstation, while intel, is a second hand dual xeon server motherboard that i bought specifically because of the CORES

I'm still using that phenom x4 thing too and it's still great at all my wonderful gaming

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

That DICK! posted:

I want to sex the hope. very nice

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/aestheticnon/status/948733379633209344

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

lol $2.24 billion in PROFITS for 2016

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

bleve my nez rear end

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/948732269690327040

:stonk:

putting the arse in arsenal

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

An Apple A Gay posted:

boom shakalakalaka

muppet trasure island best muppet movie imo

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

wow

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
0 days since suicidal ideation

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Reality Loser posted:

I knew a guy who knew a guy who used to swing over galvanizing tanks using a crane's pendulum control. Surprisingly those pendulums are not made to carry the weight of a man and he fell in and died.

Not sure if it was molten zinc or just acid used for electroplating. Either way, :ghost:

Is this how the Silver Surfer was born?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

[butt is on fire]: TEEEEEEEEEEEEE-RUUUMO

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

n...no....

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
hot sauce enemas

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
lol

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

yuck

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
glad so many people are concerned about this but also are not doing a loving thing about it
https://twitter.com/anniekarni/status/948732743575392262

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I told my boss I might be quitting on short notice if I get a job I interviewed for yesterday and he told me if I didn't give notice he would fire me on the spot and hold my last check

So

I got that going for me

Fight for workers rights comrades
isn't that illegal lol

mot that it matters

nothing matters

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Turdfuzz posted:

lol so u also cant pump ur own gas loving lmao how many ppl itt cant pump gas wtf

I lived in other states too, I've been able to pump gas since before I could drive.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Dadbod Apocalypse posted:

0 days since suicidal ideation

death is certain friend, no need to rush it

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

GobiasIndustries posted:

glad so many people are concerned about this but also are not doing a loving thing about it

There is nothing more decorous than the eternal stillness of death, as we will soon learn firsthand.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Domestic Amuse posted:

*Deep breath* actually,

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Xaris posted:

isn't that illegal lol

mot that it matters

nothing matters

Yes! I actually pointed this out and he was basically like lol you think the owner cares

This I after i spent two months getting a paycheck j error fixed because the boss just dragged his feet forever

And six months being scheduled for shifts I've told them multiple times I can't work

So since two weeks is generally a courtesy you extend what reason do I possibly have to be nice to them, especially after that

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

GobiasIndustries posted:

true, but my guess is they wanted to see how much they could get out if the dumbass.

Domestic Amuse posted:

no, he was some dude until he traded his freedom/whatever to galactus so he wouldnt eat his planet. also other stuff.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

VROOM VROOM posted:

death is certain friend, no need to rush it

https://twitter.com/starfallblade/status/943692376748457984

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Domestic Amuse posted:

You fool, you’ve asked a nerd question on the internet! Norinn for a radd story now.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Also, I am for the record the most hardline leftist in the store, I wear a pin on my bag that's the anarchist A but made from a hammer and sickle, I don't hide this at all, and I openly talk about how important workers rights are at work

I am quite literally the worst person to try this poo poo on because I am the last person to just bend over and take it

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/MartianDTrump/status/948722173241421824

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pancakes posted:

You fool, you’ve asked a nerd question on the internet! Norinn for a radd story now.

gently caress you

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

yosemite sam is some kind of hosed up twi'lek, so what

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Only met with one Republican, doesn't count.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Dapper_Swindler posted:

no, he was some dude until he traded his freedom/whatever to galactus so he wouldnt eat his planet. also other stuff.

imagine if an ant crawled up to you during lunch and told you it would be your slave if you didn't eat that burger

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Yes! I actually pointed this out and he was basically like lol you think the owner cares

This I after i spent two months getting a paycheck j error fixed because the boss just dragged his feet forever

And six months being scheduled for shifts I've told them multiple times I can't work

So since two weeks is generally a courtesy you extend what reason do I possibly have to be nice to them, especially after that

Send some feelers out to local employment/labor/whatever lawyers, considering it's very likely just going to be an immediate decision in your favor, they may take it for like whatever it costs to file poo poo+beer money

That or pick up the required paperwork and contact them for the information so that they know what you're doing and see how they react

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

this shouldn't make me laugh so loving hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

~Take nothing but pictures~

~Leave nothing but footprints~

~and also leave poo poo if you need to take a poo poo~

• Locked thread