Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Don't do this. It fucks over the rest of the staff and not the boss.

I was in retail for 10 years, the rest of the staff started the day out hosed already at least this way they get to watch the boss melt down because they had to leave at 5p instead of 3p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Consummate Professional posted:

does anyone know if tip pooling was in the passed tax bill?

I think that was a department of labor rule, it wouldn't be in the tax bill.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

HAHAHAHAHA he let a famous gossip nerd just wander freely.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

my heater is limping with 1/2 the heating strips broken, won't go over 58 degrees in the apartment, and I'd loving kill for one of these right now no joke

just put on your bathrobe backards

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sexpig by night posted:

HAHAHAHAHA he let a famous gossip nerd just wander freely.

this administration is like a fractal of trainwrecks

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

there is a skyrim mod for that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

just put on your bathrobe backards

who the gently caress owns a bathrobe irl that's just for making people look gauche and pervy in movies

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

help me i am a white male

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

sexpig by night posted:

remember when tucker literally did a report about a looming Romani invasion in America where goats were being slaughtered in the street and the town was under siege by us filthy gyppos, and like even other right wing racists were all 'a bit overt, dude'.

remember when jon stewart owned tucker carlson so hard his career tanked for the next 10 years until TRUMP revived him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

but like................. why did you tell your boss this?

Because I didn't want to totally blindside him with it! I figured some notice was better than literally none! Also the new job would be a massive step up for me so why are you even mad that I would ditch anjob where I've never had a raise to do that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

there is a skyrim mod for that

it can't top the mods that reskin the horses as muscle cars but forget to disable behavioral stuff so your Charger wanders off to a stream to drink

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

quote:

Bannon has in recent weeks also alienated his main financial backer, Rebekah Mercer, after he told several other major conservative donors that he would be able to count on the Mercers’ financial support should he run for president, a person familiar with the conversations said. The person said Mercer now does not plan to financially support Bannon’s future projects — and that she was frustrated by his moves in Alabama and some of his comments in the news media that seemed to stoke unnecessary fights.

owned

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
ah, much simpler days. wind downt to a nice 30 minute nugget of jon stewart making bush faces and lolling that bush occasionally said something stupid

oh boy

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Epic High Five posted:

who the gently caress owns a bathrobe irl that's just for making people look gauche and pervy in movies

https://twitter.com/thebaxterbean/status/369661072695128064

I mean this is only reinforcing the stereotype, but still...

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Epic High Five posted:

I was in retail for 10 years, the rest of the staff started the day out hosed already at least this way they get to watch the boss melt down because they had to leave at 5p instead of 3p

All of my co-workers who aren't supervisors of some kind and one who is support me entirely in just up and quitting

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

its almost as if trump didn't want to do this and didn't actually want to win and wasn't really trying and is also very dumb so it all compounds with some mad golf seshs

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

heres another vid u might like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQPJ5SZkNEg

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol if the Bannon Republican wins the primary in an important seat the Mercers will cough up dough to support them, Bannon can call them piss hog morons right to their face and it wouldn't change this and Bannon knows it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

need something to dry off with after bathing? how about a loving TOWEL

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 20 minutes!
I charged my lmao crystals and im here to lmao

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The Producers but with nuclear war

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump is gonna have Bannon offed :lol:

quote:

At another point in the book, he is quoted calling the president’s daughter Ivanka Trump “dumb as a brick.”

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i like fire

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

a lot

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

yo

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Guys Trump has been tweeting, its low energy BS though. Want some tweets about how Bannon is a scumbag.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948737652119031808
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948738634722742273
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948739073237311488

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GobiasIndustries posted:

Guys Trump has been tweeting, its low energy BS though. Want some tweets about how Bannon is a scumbag.

these are scavino tweets

it's 9:30 there right? trump's finished his burger and is stewing in bed probably

we might get a tweet at about 10-10:30 when he decides to shoot one off before falling asleep

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

altho its not a bathrobe i guess

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

C-Euro posted:

:lol: My friend was telling me a story today about how he and his GF worked as servers/waitstaff at a private NYE party out in the suburbs. Apparently the host got one drink in him and then spent the rest of the evening talking about what a genius Trump is and lamenting to everyone about how millennials "just don't get it".

Turns out that the host owns the company that I work for. Not that anything I heard in this story is surprising, but drat if I don't want to get out of here even faster now.

it is your patriotic duty to burn that mother f’er to the ground

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Business Gorillas posted:

The Producers but with nuclear war

they took advantage of the whole campaign finance thing to heart and scammed it but meant to bow out because they knew they did illegal poo poo and except they won so now there's legal poo poo to their illegal poo poo

crazy that they probably wouldn't have looked into the whole collusion thing if trump lost

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/948741234956349441

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh yeah we haven't had one of these for a while

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Tucker is really dumb but Sean is 100% Medically Retarded

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
womp womp
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/948742389975474176

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF posted:

these are scavino tweets

it's 9:30 there right? trump's finished his burger and is stewing in bed probably

we might get a tweet at about 10-10:30 when he decides to shoot one off before falling asleep

it depends on the news segment that torments him so instead of flattering him

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

won't stop the leaks

gregday
May 23, 2003

yes Paul manafort, please please please force Mueller’s hand to show how your money laundering relates to trump and the Russian mafia

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
to repent and be forgiven, you must tweet 10 magas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Pancakes posted:

https://twitter.com/thebaxterbean/status/369661072695128064

I mean this is only reinforcing the stereotype, but still...

ok but who the gently caress HUMAN wears a bathrobe

• Locked thread