Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

gently caress yeah! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

kenwatanabeletthemfight.gif

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Cithen posted:

Sounds nice :gbsmith:

the thing is, people already had that happen because most people are :effort: when it comes to critical thinking, so irony poisoning is a thing. People also like to engage with certain biases and assume that they were good faith arguments and just easily dismiss things that challenge their thinking. What is more likely is bots scrambling internet jargon in an algorithm for the people who actually try to put a little effort into figuring out whether its sincere or not, it'll be almost like an uncanny valley of communication at one point that you won't be able to tell if its the genuine person or a bot account and everyone will be arguing at a wall inside a fractal of arguments that will be extracted for another algorithmic process and to repeat infinitely, so you'll just end up with fractals of whatever the hell yer looking at and soon enough it will all be self-replicating and it will just overload your sensory output that you will be on the same level as the people who don't ever want to strain their brain for a small spurt of any critical thinking~

Literal white noise in its purest essence that genuine real communication is pointless to reach across to another human being, to teach and to learn from, to amuse and to cajole.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Lastgirl posted:

you hate to tell us this? :frogon:

the future will be boring poverty and not mad max hellscape playland

like its the laziest apocalypse and low energy

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i texted a former coworker to see if she would be willing to corroborate my story if i had to go to a lawyer and whoops turns out there's other illegal things happening i'm calling the fuckin labor board as soon as i'm out at a bare minimum and im almost hoping he fucks with my last check because he'll owe me three times the face value, at the very least

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

the thing is, people already had that happen because most people are :effort: when it comes to critical thinking, so irony poisoning is a thing. People also like to engage with certain biases and assume that they were good faith arguments and just easily dismiss things that challenge their thinking. What is more likely is bots scrambling internet jargon in an algorithm for the people who actually try to put a little effort into figuring out whether its sincere or not, it'll be almost like an uncanny valley of communication at one point that you won't be able to tell if its the genuine person or a bot account and everyone will be arguing at a wall inside a fractal of arguments that will be extracted for another algorithmic process and to repeat infinitely, so you'll just end up with fractals of whatever the hell yer looking at and soon enough it will all be self-replicating and it will just overload your sensory output that you will be on the same level as the people who don't ever want to strain their brain for a small spurt of any critical thinking~

Literal white noise in its purest essence that genuine real communication is pointless to reach across to another human being, to teach and to learn from, to amuse and to cajole.

elsa spiderman trump lock her up learn colors build the wall

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol cease and desist what, wasn't this all from months ago from a third party author who was literally just hanging around in the white house

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

bombogenesis

:2bong:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
unironically if he fucks with my check and i get three times the value? i'm buying a switch with it

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I insist that you cease and desist from having been near this guy months ago, as per your time travelling NDA

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

hell yeah get ready for all of trump's almost certainly unenforceable ndas to get wiped out

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I’m literally wearing a bathrobe right now ya mooks

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

he probaly legit thought in his diseased mind that it would just be endless praise.

lol. called it.

Bilirubin posted:

Go nuclear earth

the mandate of heaven is real and its our friend.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

unironically if he fucks with my check and i get three times the value? i'm buying a switch with it

good choice

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jazerus posted:

elsa spiderman trump lock her up learn colors build the wall

father finger father finger the bannon tight hole

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

i texted a former coworker to see if she would be willing to corroborate my story if i had to go to a lawyer and whoops turns out there's other illegal things happening i'm calling the fuckin labor board as soon as i'm out at a bare minimum and im almost hoping he fucks with my last check because he'll owe me three times the face value, at the very least

good luck labor ghost

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

alnilam posted:

lol cease and desist what, wasn't this all from months ago from a third party author who was literally just hanging around in the white house

I imagine this will be the big news on Fox right up until Trump's lawyers meet the publisher's lawyers and get owned, just like Mueller's guys did to them.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
if those NDAs were even enforceable, would they still be in effect if Trump died?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
why does trump always look like he sucking invisible dick

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/status/948754116259463168

holysherm
Feb 14, 2016
Ask me about my undying love for Derek Jeter.

alnilam posted:

personally invited by trump...

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

shiksa posted:

hell yeah get ready for all of trump's almost certainly unenforceable ndas to get wiped out
lmao considering trumps lawyers are literally barry zuckerkorn

yes

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

GobiasIndustries posted:

if those NDAs were even enforceable, would they still be in effect if Trump died?

id imagine indefinite rules against disparaging comments aren't a thing

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

:wtc: literally every tv show I’ve seen says not to do this because you just admit what they said is true

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

how do you even get a switch, stand around in wallmart until 1am or something?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

NecroMonster posted:

back in stock on amazon, that's how i got it at least

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

i already have a ps4 and lol buying an xbox

alnilam posted:

good luck labor ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DTbashsKic

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

NecroMonster posted:

wait for amazon to have it duh

i honestly only want two games on it but yolo

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Billzasilver posted:

:wtc: literally every tv show I’ve seen says not to do this because you just admit what they said is true

counterpoint: the maga chuds will believe trump anyway so why not do it

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

lol look at his hosed up eyes

no, the other guy

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Wait so why did they invite that rear end in a top hat gossip journalist into the white house for like a year, did they all think he was going to write an extremely nice book about them

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Thump! posted:

I’m literally wearing a bathrobe right now ya mooks

Bathrobe life fuckin rules :hai:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:smugdon::respek::smugdon:

this is probably my fav tune of theirs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsuRkIF2PsA

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

he's prob thinking about how be hosed that horse

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Billzasilver posted:

nothing matters dude

trump is a pedophile and rapist; piss tape is real.

everyone knows these things and nothing happens. not even conservatives doubt any of it isn't true

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

wait for amazon to have it duh

i honestly only want two games on it but yolo

yeah. i got all of the indies on the computer already, and i played zelda on the wiiu. pmuch just a mario machine right this second, but there gunna be a lot more good poo poo.

bayo, metroid other poo poo that my brain ain't remembering

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lol white house aides spent the day trying to get the book
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/948737383155068930

"where's the nearest book store?"

"what's a book?"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

finished this just in time to celebrate

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
wasnt there some news like last century about how lots of top people in the campaign hadnt even signed the stupid nda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

NecroMonster posted:

yeah. i got all of the indies on the computer already, and i played zelda on the wiiu. pmuch just a mario machine right this second, but there gunna be a lot more good poo poo.

bayo, metroid other poo poo that my brain ain't remembering

i want it for odyssey and bow

• Locked thread