Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

fart simpson posted:

Actually he surpasses Jean

Yes. With a ctp his five nukes world bosses before the shield expires. And yes I had trouble with Wanda as well at first but sh goes down now just like the rest of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

b0ng posted:

Yes. With a ctp his five nukes world bosses before the shield expires. And yes I had trouble with Wanda as well at first but sh goes down now just like the rest of them.

I can nuke Black Dwarf World Boss Ultimate before the shield expires with my CTP on him.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I have no idea how to share the image as its in the FF Goon Google+ group, but there's a teaser out there that shows 2 claw marks, which can only mean Laura.

Now that would make me super happy.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

twistedmentat posted:

I have no idea how to share the image as its in the FF Goon Google+ group, but there's a teaser out there that shows 2 claw marks, which can only mean Laura.

Now that would make me super happy.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

oh man

Wolfu in my future fite

i have my highest rolled gok waiting for u bb

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yay

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

THE WAIFURINE!!!!!!!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

THE WAIFURINE!!!!!!!!

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

gdi icr

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

That's it, and I wonder who else they'll be adding if they're adding more mutants?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

twistedmentat posted:

That's it, and I wonder who else they'll be adding if they're adding more mutants?

It could be vampire Jubilee, Gambit, Dacken, Gabby, Angel if they go by her handful of solo series or Psylocke, Deadpool, Fantomex, and Archangel if they add Uncanny X-Force. Deadpool would probably be the headliner unless he's less popular in Korea. We'll see if we get a preview of Deadpool, Psylocke or Angel tonight. Not that they follow a routine, but are we more due for a new Epic Quest or a new Special Mission Quest Pack? They can't do random loot boxes or there will be riots, I don't see her being a world boss (next one should be Doom with a Fantastic Four update). I guess they could just add her to the bio sub, is that what they did with Titania, Absorbing Man and Spidey 2099? I wasn't paying attention during their release.

I hope they update the splash art too, love me some Hela but she's been on there a while.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

I just want a uniform for Magneto to go along with it. Maybe the white one he had a while ago.
Simply because I have 660+ Magneto X-genes purely for when they do a Magneto uniform.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Would be cool if they threw Uncle Wolverine in there too. Glad I have a shitload of feathers saved up.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I want a reason to buy the bio sub and use some tickets so I'm strangely hoping for an awesome paywall character.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

The Dave posted:

I want a reason to buy the bio sub and use some tickets so I'm strangely hoping for an awesome paywall character.

This, but the opposite.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
What was the last actually good paywall character? I’m guessing agent venom or spidey 2099 but neither character is a must have for any game modes. Carnage was great for AB and then ABX

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

WAIFURINE LIVES!!!!!!!

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
When do we get Logan skins for her and Wolfie tho :colbert:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

most likely fake news on this one but big if true

i've been saying they're gonna do dual type specializations for a while

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The only thing that makes me not want to believe it is the dramatic angle, lighting, everything is fakeshot 101 stuff.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

The classic "photo smuggled from a crowded convention floor taken by my uncle who works at Nintendo" angle

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

the real tell is that the portrait isn't facing left

there are like 10 exceptions but still

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Kudos for not making her rear end super shapely like a Bishojo figure.

My top 10 X-men hopefuls are

Magik
Kitty
Iceman
Psylock
Sunspot
Colossus
Emma
Rachael
Glob Herman
Nightcrawler

I kinda debate if i'd want OML to just be a skin or a whole new character.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

X-23 and.... Adam Warlock??

edit:

bagrada fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jan 4, 2018

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

where is loving juggernaught bitch, what the gently caress

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Xenochrist posted:

where is loving juggernaught bitch, what the gently caress

I think they rolled dice to see who to put in this one. Next announcements will be Stilt Man and Doop.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

gimme dat glowing billy ray cyrus w/ the WWF championship belt

i need him, whoever he is

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

i haven't been this pumped since anti-man

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Tom Gorman posted:

gimme dat glowing billy ray cyrus w/ the WWF championship belt

i need him, whoever he is

He's space jesus and one of the main enemies of Thanos. He flies around space beating up and zapping bad guys and can cocoon himself to heal up. I hope they go nuts with his costumes. Future him is evil and purple with a giant white afro and calls himself The Magus, and he once used the infinity gauntlet to purge all his goodness from himself and it turned into a woman called The Goddess and went around on a crusade to eliminate sin by killing or mind controlling all sinners. Comic books!

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
Applied to Marble Hebrons as "Ghost of Starman", thx in advance <3

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

emma when?

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Is there any way to get a 6 star rank up ticket? I got a 3 star Blue Marvel out of a chest and got him up to 5 stars using the tickets from the new years event but I can't get him any further.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Dravs posted:

Is there any way to get a 6 star rank up ticket? I got a 3 star Blue Marvel out of a chest and got him up to 5 stars using the tickets from the new years event but I can't get him any further.

They give those out for attendance events or event shops every so often. Unless you can manage to beat the last story level (which gives you either a 6* Blue Marvel or a bunch of bios if you already have him), you'll probably just have to wait.

Edit: Oh, the first time you beat Floor 6 of Shadowland also gives a 6* rank up ticket.

Edit 2: If you get super lucky you could get one out of the New Year boxes too, apparently.

Zokari fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Jan 4, 2018

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I forgot to do shadowlands this week. :suicide:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Hahaha

:siren: HOKAY :siren:

I'm down Netmarbu. Spread it on.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

THE PUNICHINE!!!!!

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Does he transform into a van?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I see Castle has decided holding your loving gun is just too slow for his DPS needs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I will perform sexual favors for that costume though. I take Google play gift cards.