Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

he looks like a portland lesbian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

literally how i live my life now

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Pick posted:

that's fine

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pick posted:

men.......... and women......... are much more alike...... than different.......?!?!`

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://nameberry.com/babyname/Anya

Anya is an exotic Russian version that succeeds in making Ann dynamic. After reentering the Top 1000 in 1998, it currently ranks at Number 593.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

also im reading the traitor baru cormorant and its really good

basically an empire with an idiot king is conquering a nunch of places

including this island nation that's cool with gay folks and poly relationships are the norm and poo poo's chill

the empire: is not. the empire's basically nazis.

and the book is about a girl who enters the empire's civil service to further herself until she can overthrow them or at least lessen their yoke

its REALLY GOOD
yea it was good, sequel is due out soon.

but you forgot the part where it was also written by a goon. support your goons people

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
i also shop at zara

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
that wolf book confirming that nobody in teh campaign wanted to win makes this tweet all the sadder

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr?...jr-map-tweet%2F

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

NecroMonster posted:

becoming wise was a loving weird experience let me tell you

it took you this long to figure out there's no difference between good things and bad things lmao

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

So fun fact we get MTG promos and we don't ever use all of them and I get a crack at them after we're done giving out however many

What I'm saying is I've absolutely bogsrtrd a bunch of untraceable cards and sold them and made like difty bucks

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/idesofmerch/status/948594048524275712

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

so apparently Roy Moore's famously Jewish lawyer raised funds for and voted for Doug Jones

so sayeth

the washington examiner

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
or fuckit the thank you note don jr got from dad

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Pick posted:

The Portland Lesbians are my favorite roller derby club tbh

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

pretty hosed up to take your first photo with your newborn wearing groucho glasses

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

cumshitter posted:

that wolf book confirming that nobody in teh campaign wanted to win makes this tweet all the sadder

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr?...jr-map-tweet%2F

which tweet

this link doesn't go anywhere

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
And yet, in daily life and experience, how seldom do we find these views realized! Children, in too many instances, are looked on as anything but a blessing; they are treated as incumbrances, or worse; and the neglect in which they are brought up, renders it almost impossible for them, when they grow older, to know anything properly of moral or social duties. This result we know, in numerous cases, is not willful, does not arise from ill intentions on the part of parents, but from want of fixed plans and principles. There are hundreds of families in this country whose daily life is nothing better than a daily scramble, where time and place, from getting up in the morning to going to bed at night, are regarded as matters of chance. In such homes as these, where the inmates are willing to do well, but don’t know how, a word in season is often welcome. “Great principles,” we are told, “are at the bottom of all things; but to apply them to daily life, many little rules, precautions, and insights are needed.”

The work of training is, in some degree, lightened by the fact, that children are very imitative; what they see others do, they will try to do themselves, and if they see none but good examples, good conduct on their part may naturally be looked for. Children are keen observers, and are very ready at drawing conclusions when they see a want of correspondence between profession and practice, in those who have the care of them. At the age of seven, the child’s brain has reached its full growth; it seldom becomes larger after that period, and it then contains the germ of all that the man ever accomplishes. Here is an additional reason for laying{240} down the precept:—be yourselves what you wish the children to be. When correction is necessary, let it be administered in such a way as to make the child refrain from doing wrong from a desire to do right, not for the sole reason that wrong brings punishment. All experience teaches us that if a good thing is to be obtained, it must be by persevering diligence; and of all good things, the pleasure arising from a well-trained family is one of the greatest. Parents, or educators, have no right to use their children just as whim or prejudice may dictate. Children are smaller links in the great social chain, and bind together in lasting ties many portions which otherwise would be completely disjointed; their joyousness enlivens many a home, and their innocence is a powerful check and antidote to much that is evil. The implicit obedience which is required of them, will always be given when called forth by a spirit of forbearance, self-sacrifice, and love:—

“Ere long comes the reward,
And for the cares and toils we have endured,
Repays us joys and pleasures manifold.”

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i think some turbo poo poo is about to go down in p5

let's see

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tbh i love white genocide mostly b/c i love talking poo poo about how lovely white dudes look lol

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

men.......... and women......... are much more alike...... than different.......?!?!`

trump also looks like a lesbian

i haven’t figured out what kind yet

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Oh what this card sells for thirty bucks

And it's impossible to know it's missing

And we were going to give it away anyway

Yolo

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

AxGrap posted:

The scalp reduction surgery which he denies having is the thing that set him off the night he raped his ex because she recomended the doctor and the surgery hurt (according to her deposition). In the book it says his hair is all hosed up looking emailed of the stupid surgery he denied having.

wait, the book coming out or one already

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i mean, come on, look at white dudes

i mean, right?!?!?!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

god he looks so much younger here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

dave grolh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Al! posted:

i mean, right?!?!?!

cull

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

that was the band silverchair. silverchair, yall

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

AxGrap posted:

The scalp reduction surgery which he denies having is the thing that set him off the night he raped his ex because she recomended the doctor and the surgery hurt (according to her deposition). In the book it says his hair is all hosed up looking emailed of the stupid surgery he denied having.

I don't mean to be a dick but I can't parse the second sentence.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol at al dipping into race science

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

FizFashizzle posted:

god he looks so much younger here

yeah the presidency ages everyone and he started looking like a bag of rotting squash. just imagine in a couple years

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

i mean, right?!?!?!

i’m the chest hair not so subtly left exposed for the camera

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
you northeastern fucks enjoying your cold :ca: hehe wish you had some fires to warm you up eh?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol at al dipping into race science

look, as a card carrying antifa leader i care about one thing and one thing only: white genocide

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

http://www.newsweek.com/ellen-eric-trump-deep-state-donald-trump-shadow-government-769296

quote:

Left-leaning comedian Ellen DeGeneres must be part of a “deep state” conspiracy, President Donald Trump's son Eric said on Twitter Tuesday night, after apparently misunderstanding how social media works.

The heir to the Trump real estate fortune made the assertion by tweeting a screenshot of which accounts the company's algorithm suggested he follow, including the Twitter streams of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and Ellen DeGeneres.

“Shocking,” Trump tweeted. “Once again, here are the @Twitter ‘suggestions’ of who I should follow. #DeepState.”

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Al! posted:

pretty hosed up to take your first photo with your newborn wearing groucho glasses

comedy is an art

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

oh yeah the voter fraud commission got shut down because trump and kobach got cucked by literally 0 states cooperating

missed this part, lmao

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I guess what I saying is labor exploits back bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
it's been a hoot reading through page 3 of the TRUMP:2018 novel with y'all today but i gotta go to bed.

looking forward to our group read of page 4 tomorrow. the writing this season has been so off-the-wall that i almost pity the fictional characters who have to live under the rule of these goofball leaders. eh, gently caress em', they voted them into power amiright?

• Locked thread