Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

quote:

At Mar-a-Lago, just before the new year, a heavily made-up Trump failed to recognize a succession of old friends.

What are the odds that Trump forgot who Melania was and tried to hit on/grab her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Mr.Tophat posted:

Is this the first time we've seen Trump use the word, 'fools'? Because once you start calling people fools you've walked into some disney level villain poo poo.

oh my, no. here's just one, picked entirely at random

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/817748207694467072

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/AshleyRParker/s...er%3D286%23pti6

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr.Tophat posted:

Is this the first time we've seen Trump use the word, 'fools'? Because once you start calling people fools you've walked into some disney level villain poo poo.

2018 is the year he finally makes anime real

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Glorious

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Smirr posted:

oh my, no. here's just one, picked entirely at random

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/817748207694467072

My thanks lol

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
"Fool! You will live to regret this!"
- Trump to his clogged toilet

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
I better get my hands on this thing before it winds up in legal limbo.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Maybe I’m the dumb one, but the White House is aware the book hasn’t come out yet?, surely?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol that there is a literal retard babyman "running" our country, and that tens of millions of people voted for him

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Just pre-ordered a book for the first time in my life.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

A white house emergency is someone said something mean about the president. The white house is literally crippled over this.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Bust Rodd posted:

the White House is aware

Let me stop you right there

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

lol Just realized: THE LEAKS HAVEN'T STOPPED

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

Maybe I’m the dumb one, but the White House is aware the book hasn’t come out yet?, surely?

That's its public release date, but publishers print advance copies to send out to reviewers, other authors ( if they want a recommendation), and others.

If the President wants something, anything, they can get it and easily. The fact that they can't get ahold of this book is another glaring indication of incompetence & their lack of credibility.

Also, looks like Sessions is going to go after the States on legal weed

https://apnews.com/19f6bfec15a74733b40eaf0ff9162bfa

Kumo fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Jan 4, 2018

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

garrison just died in a cumsplosion at the idea of trump being firm, strong and willing

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I hope that someone has swiped a copy of the book in advance and is scanning every page as we speak, to leak out in case it gets delayed/pulled/whatever.

I'm still completely lost on what is happening and what chain of events led up to this, but everyone seems to be having fun (except for the people under the bus), so if others are happy then I'm glad too

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

these excerpts are some high capacity assault lols

nah
Mar 16, 2009

This book is going to own so goddamn hard

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol that he's doing this during an election year

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/948916954890371072

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
just imagine how high america is gonna get when that bug eyed halfling eats poo poo.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Legalized marijuana would be such an easy addition to the Democratic platform, too bad they're dumb and answer to their donors over voters.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
If global warming isn't real, how come Trump keeps melting down?

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

It seems like just yesterday conservatives were screaming about states' rights over gay marriage and transgender discrimination.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
States can sue the DOJ right?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

hold on to your butts people, it's gonna be out on audible on January 9th. 12h of pure insanity

https://www.audible.com/pd/Nonfiction/Fire-and-Fury-Audiobook/B077GG86LW

(don't listen to this while driving though, your balls might float out of the car window and get lost forever)

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

lol that he's doing this during an election year

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/948916954890371072

lmao "legalized weed is causing issues like people trafficking it into states where it's illegal and profiting from the sale"

jesus loving

i don't even

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status/948929983380115456

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

:hmbol:

That loving guy.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

It seems like just yesterday conservatives were screaming about states' rights over gay marriage and transgender discrimination.

This is the devil's lettuce we're talking about. I've heard stories that millennial teens are eating large amounts of "whacky tobaccy" and then getting pregnant, only to later abort those babies! Sick! Not to mention it makes millennials even lazier! Get a job!

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a bottle of wine with my name on it. MAGA!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol that his lawyers are scrambling to stop the release of Wolff's book. They are shook af!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't try to suck their own cocks.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Demon Of The Fall posted:

lol that his lawyers are scrambling to stop the release of Wolff's book. They are shook af!

It explains why 2 days ago trumps been melting down.

the piss book is real!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

:hmbol: ‘How dare you bring up something I said into a microphone on camera on national television.’

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
“Mr. Wolff, I see you’ve scrapped your Scarramucci chapter?”

“Yeah, he just gave my best part away in an interview with like Newsweek or something, he doesn’t need our help, lol”

The idea that this dude just got up for work every day, drove to the White House, was ushered in despite his clear lack of security clearance and credentials and just wandered around interviewing people all day and NOBODY stopped him is, by itself, one of the more ludicrous things I’ve ever heard, and like most of the past year, seems like it would have been completely impossible under any other administration.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Goddammit let the kids smoke their weed. It'll make it easier for you to sell your keebler cookies.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Bannon is a brilliant strategist. He hid his indictment of Trump in the one place he would never look: a book

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I'm glad the mooch is trying to get involved more lol. That blank look he had when she said penis was fantastic.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/SenCoryGardner/status/948934654685601792

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

“Mr. Wolff, I see you’ve scrapped your Scarramucci chapter?”

“Yeah, he just gave my best part away in an interview with like Newsweek or something, he doesn’t need our help, lol”

The idea that this dude just got up for work every day, drove to the White House, was ushered in despite his clear lack of security clearance and credentials and just wandered around interviewing people all day and NOBODY stopped him is, by itself, one of the more ludicrous things I’ve ever heard, and like most of the past year, seems like it would have been completely impossible under any other administration.

just because they WERENT SURE if he was allowed to be there. Apparently even questioning Trump is the same as disagreeing with him, even if he might be aligned with your position.

Also, guys, if there was a shred of doubt in your mind before, there should not be now after all this context. the piss tape is real.