Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Randaconda posted:

I always thought those were 'shops.

The bottom one definitely is, but in the last Funny Pics thread, the first one was posted as genuine. No idea if it is.

As my continuing apology for previously making unfunny, pictureless rants, more pics:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Actually, and I say this in a non-sarcastic manner, I think adding a very serious caption of why you find each picture funny would be amazing.

Same

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

null_pointer posted:

The bottom one definitely is, but in the last Funny Pics thread, the first one was posted as genuine. No idea if it is.

As my continuing apology for previously making unfunny, pictureless rants, more pics:

I want to know: Before or after closing?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Solice Kirsk posted:

In honor of the now banned TB:

Who the h*ck is TB?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Tiny Brontosaurus. No idea what the two cans mean

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Milo and POTUS posted:

Who the h*ck is TB?

Tiny Brontosaurus, recently permabanned poster

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

https://twitter.com/sqiouyilu/status/948647344278446080

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

No idea what the two cans mean

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

K but I don't get what that has to do with TB, I mostly knew her for going 0-100 in no time flat when someone said the wrong thing (or was someone who said the wrong thing in the past)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Who the h*ck is TB?

TotalBiscuit, a popular video games reviewer.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Tuberculosis, a popular turn of the century disease.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Man, Lazarus just can't catch a break.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
As someone once stated you become Florida man by killing the last Florida man.

It's kinda like Dread Pirate Roberts.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

My own attempt to find it on Google only raised more questions than answers

https://i.imgur.com/p8P9c4i.mp4

From the shoulders up and waist down, he looks like a completely average-sized dude, but then in the middle he's got a large set of breasts and a belly down past his knees. Wild.

Content:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

From the thumbnail, I thought it was Tommy Wiseau.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Thank you so much, I'm home sick today and ripped on Nyquil, and I haven't thought about Blaine from News 3 since I moved from that area last year. Laughter is the best medicine: the irl lolling just dislodged roughly 43 pounds of mucus from my sinuses and lungs.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Both readings are good advice.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

There's a lot going on here. First off, Steven Seagal is old and fat and has a goatee that looks like he tried to eat the middle out of a donut but it got stuck. Secondly, he's a Native American now. He used to be Asian and would wear Tang suits in public, but now he's Native American. Thirdly, any image is made both better and funnier by having a semi-transparent wold head in the background. Imagine that photo of the monk burning himself. Now imagine that photo but somebody has photoshopped howling wolf heads into it. Fourthly, not only has Steven Seagal written a book, but he co-authored it with Tom Morrissey of The Smiths. Fifthly, the incredibly incongruous Joe Arpaio introduction. Now, Joe Arpaio is a murderer and terrible person, so some may find that to kill the humor of the image. I understand that. But I think it's important. It gives the whole image a deeper, more complex flavor and humor. Much like the Umeboshi traditionally served with Japanese meals.

And sixthly, the final and most important piece, is information not contained in that image. The Way of the Shadow Wolves: The Deep State and the Hijacking of America by Steven Seagal and Tom Morrissey with introduction by Sherrif Joe Arpaio, is a novel.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

There's a lot going on here. First off, Steven Seagal is old and fat and has a goatee that looks like he tried to eat the middle out of a donut but it got stuck. Secondly, he's a Native American now. He used to be Asian and would wear Tang suits in public, but now he's Native American. Thirdly, any image is made both better and funnier by having a semi-transparent wold head in the background. Imagine that photo of the monk burning himself. Now imagine that photo but somebody has photoshopped howling wolf heads into it. Fourthly, not only has Steven Seagal written a book, but he co-authored it with Tom Morrissey of The Smiths. Fifthly, the incredibly incongruous Joe Arpaio introduction. Now, Joe Arpaio is a murderer and terrible person, so some may find that to kill the humor of the image. I understand that. But I think it's important. It gives the whole image a deeper, more complex flavor and humor. Much like the Umeboshi traditionally served with Japanese meals.

And sixthly, the final and most important piece, is information not contained in that image. The Way of the Shadow Wolves: The Deep State and the Hijacking of America by Steven Seagal and Tom Morrissey with introduction by Sherrif Joe Arpaio, is a novel.

Guy, I am legitimately loving the serious post explanations of why you find pictures funny.

This is a GOOD gimmick. Keep it up.

E: Also "he co-authored it with Tom Morrissey of The Smiths"

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Guy Goodbody posted:

:psypop:

That's good content GG, this new deal is working out.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Proteus Jones posted:

Guy, I am legitimately loving the serious post explanations of why you find pictures funny.

This is a GOOD gimmick. Keep it up.

E: Also "he co-authored it with Tom Morrissey of The Smiths"

Knowing its a novel does make it more hilarious.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

Morrissey's name isn't Tom Morrissey, delightful as it would be its not cowritten by the vegan former frontman of The Smith's.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

This is amazing. :golfclap:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Too funny for public. Trying to not laugh out loud.

You done good, Guy.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Guy Goodbody posted:

gg, gg, keep it up

There was an episode of chapo trap house devoted to a critical reading of this last week and it was hilarious.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
I genuinely just looked up to check whether Morrissey's first name was actually Tom.

Although, in fairness, I am pretty gullible when it comes to Morrissey-related facts. For a long time I thought that Alanis Morrisette was a nickname and she was so-called because she was his daughter.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
The snake tongue allowed John to control some people and many snakes

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bombadilillo posted:

Knowing its a novel does make it more hilarious.

If it is a novel, why does Steven Seagal have his picture on the cover. Wait, is he both the author and the fictional protagonist? :aaaaa:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Someone lost the chapter list.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
I really enjoyed witnessing the Intervention and Redemption of Guy Goodbody.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Thank you so much, I'm home sick today and ripped on Nyquil, and I haven't thought about Blaine from News 3 since I moved from that area last year. Laughter is the best medicine: the irl lolling just dislodged roughly 43 pounds of mucus from my sinuses and lungs.

It's nice seeing someone laugh at one of my posts.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Facebook Aunt posted:

If it is a novel, why does Steven Seagal have his picture on the cover. Wait, is he both the author and the fictional protagonist? :aaaaa:

It was originally supposed to be a movie, but he couldn't get it funded

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

My own attempt to find it on Google only raised more questions than answers

https://i.imgur.com/p8P9c4i.mp4

I'd watch a movie with these two as main characters.

Oddly enough, it happened it the Book Barn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer