Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

alphabettitouretti posted:

What are the odds that Trump forgot who Melania was and tried to hit on/grab her.

Remember when Trump was giving a speech, saying he wished Melania could be there when she was standing right next to him at the podium?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

oh my loving god

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Thots and prayers.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Remember when Trump was giving a speech, saying he wished Melania could be there when she was standing right next to him at the podium?

Oh yea there was this 36 hour period where Twitter lost its mind over a Melania body double going places with Donald because Melania didn't want to.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Smirr posted:

i would literally KILL to be a fly on the wall rn in the room where they are pumping a combined dosage of horse sedatives and alzheimer's medication into the potus
If anything happens to Trump during his presidency, and there's a good chance with the horrible state of his body and whatever possible amphetamines they have him popping, I can't wait to see InfoWars and the like go off about him being poisoned by the Deep State if he so much as gets food poisoning from McDonald's.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Smirr posted:

oh my loving god
I'm the President who doesn't ask his personal ally, the most powerful and connected media mogul on the planet, for his opinions on the rando journalist who just kicks back and relaxes in the oval office for the best part of a year and nobody knows why he's here or who invited him.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Dissapointed Owl posted:

lmao this looks like one of those 'replace eyes with mouths' edit

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

TotalLossBrain posted:

Oh yea there was this 36 hour period where Twitter lost its mind over a Melania body double going places with Donald because Melania didn't want to.

Who can remember that though dude that was like 10 years ago

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

communism bitch posted:

I'm the President who doesn't ask his personal ally, the most powerful and connected media mogul on the planet, for his opinions on the rando journalist who just kicks back and relaxes in the oval office for the best part of a year and nobody knows why he's here or who invited him.

This entire administration is the ultimate and most extreme - almost absurd - example case for getting promoted beyond capability.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I've already lost one ball to cancer I can't afford to howl the other one off please

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

mods change my name posted:

Stolen from gip, unless I missed it here

I'm lizzing over here

Raged fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Jan 4, 2018

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

laughing my balls off no please I needed those balls no come back oh no they've entered the orbit of oh no they're passing voyager fuuuuck my ballllssssss

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Are all of these balls in orbit going to be a hazard to satellites and the space station? :ohdear:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

The fact that he even has a business at all decades on instead of blowing everything he got on Maseratis and child hookers is a testament to equal portions the staggering wealth he began with and a kind of cunning rarely seen among the children of privilege. He probably can't read all the way through this paragraph but he can bilk other rich folks out of their birthrights like nobody's business

That's a lol

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Hmm, 600 new posts I wonder what
https://twitter.com/MichaelWolffNYC/status/949023092357128194

:distonk:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

A Fancy Hat posted:

Trump: "Hey Wolffy, what are you writing about today?"
Wolff: "Steve called your daughter a moron. Also is it true that you eat McDonald's since you fear getting poisoned?"
Trump: "Is this off the record?"
Wolff: "It's for the book. I'm writing all of this in the book."
Trump: "Okay off the record, I worry about getting poisoned and I broke the toilet seat last night while tweeting. Please don't leak this."
Wolff: "It's going to be in the book."
Trump: "Have a good day! Merry Christmas Wolffy!"

:hmbol:

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

Are all of these balls in orbit going to be a hazard to satellites and the space station? :ohdear:

probably, but we won't need those in the after years anyway

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I hope that when the dust settles there will be someone around to chronicle all the lols because jfc i can't even keep up anymore

just print out this thread i guess

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

hahahaha

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Stoatbringer posted:

we have NASA's underfunded patriots tracking them :911:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Him just hanging out chatting randomly to folks just show how chaotic and unorganized the office of the president is today. People in and out, walking around without bathrobes, etc.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

MPGA

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/948853101389328384?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

I hope that when the dust settles there will be someone around to chronicle all the lols because jfc i can't even keep up anymore

Whatthefuckjusthappened.com has it covered. They do it as a straight man tho. Little commentary, which tbf isn’t needed

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

gawker plz do not post the piss tape

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

I don't get this loss parody

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

communism bitch posted:

Ally?

Fire and Fury posted:

One of these frequent callers was Rupert Murdoch, who before the election had only ever expressed contempt for Trump. Now Murdoch constantly sought him out, but to his own colleagues, friends and family, continued to derisively ridicule Trump: "What a loving moron," said Murdoch after one call.
Murdoch suggested that taking a liberal approach to H-1B visas, which open America’s doors to select immigrants, might be hard to square with his promises to build a wall and close the borders. But Trump seemed unconcerned, assuring Murdoch, “We’ll figure it out.”

“What a loving idiot,” said Murdoch, shrugging, as he got off the phone.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Moridin920 posted:

Print it out, roll it up into a tube, and slowly jerk off with it, it's, uh, my friend says it's very good

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Willias posted:

So Trump’s administration just made weed illegal across the entire country right?

It’s always been illegal federally Trump is now saying they’re gonna bust people for it. Sorry weed lovers.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I don't get this loss parody

Me neither so I made this for you instead.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Murdoch might sneer at Trump but they've definitely been allies of convenience when it suited them.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

that's as close to an ally as Trump gets

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Does the book talk about the piss tape?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Does the book talk about the piss tape?

Cliffhanger ending for the sequel.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

lol

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

If you're a foreign spy and you're not currently at the white house hiding in plain site, what the gently caress are you doing with your life?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

alphabettitouretti posted:

What are the odds that Trump forgot who Melania was and tried to hit on/grab her.

Trump: "Does your husband do it for you? I bet he's a real limpdick"

Melania: *smiles*

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

How long did this take?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Alan Smithee posted:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Alan Smithee posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

Cliffhanger ending for the sequel.

Like the White House would ever invite a reporter to just hang around for a year writing down everything they say and do again.

They've totally right now got a reporter hanging around writing down everything they say and do, don't they.