Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

If you're a foreign spy and you're not currently at the white house hiding in plain site, what the gently caress are you doing with your life?

theyve probably tightened up security since the book was announced

now you will have to at least try to blend in with the curtains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

nooneofconsequence posted:

How long did this take?

I spent about 5 mins on it after posting the original tweet, and have just been sitting here :f5: waiting for the inevitable loss.jpg comment.

Putting more forward thinking into GBS shitposting than the entire administration has managed in a year.

Clyde Radcliffe fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jan 4, 2018

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

XMNN posted:

theyve probably tightened up security since the book was announced

now you will have to at least try to blend in with the curtains

I think as long as you slide into the west wing accompanied by applause and then immediately raid their refrigerator, you're good.

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016
Just imagine having sex with Trump. Imagine his wet, matted hair brushing up against you as flakes of his drying skin come to rest in your naval. Imagine the clinking sound of his gaudy watch as he tweets while half-heartedly fingering you with his pink baby hands.

Melania is probably a horrible person but part of me emphasizes with anyone who has had to see him naked for any amount of time.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I don't get this loss parody

the hosed up lady with the abortion goes in the last panel. Seems alright to me.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Random Stranger posted:

I think as long as you slide into the west wing accompanied by applause and then immediately raid their refrigerator, you're good.

Keeping PBR can tabs on a keychain is basically guaranteed assimilation.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

i just assume most people walking around in the white house these days are undercover reporters working on their tell-alls.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Also I just bought the book on amazon; holy lol it's amazon #1 best seller and it's not even out yet. Glad to do my part by supporting the book that might actually give the retard (donald trumpo) a heart attack and kill him irl.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Does anybody know if the audible version will be out tomorrow as well? I got a monthyl subscription credit I need to spend and it's going on this poo poo.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Trump tells GOP senators that 2,200-mile border wall not needed in immigration deal

President Trump on Thursday laid out his demands for an immigration deal to Republican senators, making clear he doesn't expect Congress to build a physical 2,200-mile concrete wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Instead, the president wants Congress to increase security along the border by ratcheting up patrols, surveillance and fencing, in return for relief for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program recipients in an immigration deal that could be tied to the 2018 spending bill.

“People want to paint that it’s some 2,000-mile long, 30-foot-high wall of concrete. That’s not what he means and not what he tries to say,” said Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.), who met with Trump at the White House Thursday.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/367458-trump-tells-gop-senators-that-2200-mile-border-wall-not-needed-in-immigration

lol

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Amazon hasn't updated with the new release of the book tomorrow (hahahaaaa), I hope they can do it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Minimalist Program posted:

Also I just bought the book on amazon; holy lol it's amazon #1 best seller and it's not even out yet. Glad to do my part by supporting the book that might actually give the retard (donald trumpo) a heart attack and kill him irl.

Hey MP, do a book reading for us tomorrow.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lime Tonics posted:

Trump tells GOP senators that 2,200-mile border wall not needed in immigration deal

President Trump on Thursday laid out his demands for an immigration deal to Republican senators, making clear he doesn't expect Congress to build a physical 2,200-mile concrete wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Instead, the president wants Congress to increase security along the border by ratcheting up patrols, surveillance and fencing, in return for relief for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program recipients in an immigration deal that could be tied to the 2018 spending bill.

“People want to paint that it’s some 2,000-mile long, 30-foot-high wall of concrete. That’s not what he means and not what he tries to say,” said Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.), who met with Trump at the White House Thursday.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/367458-trump-tells-gop-senators-that-2200-mile-border-wall-not-needed-in-immigration

lol

:wrong:

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The # of sales of this book is hilarious

I dont ever read politcal current events non-fiction but im tempted to buy this

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Madcosby posted:

The last political book I read was then-senator Obama's Audacity of Hope.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Madcosby posted:

oh its gonna big numbers.

Trump always brags about how amazing he is for ratings and how awesome that makes him. Now we're going to see a book skyrocket to the tops of charts talking about how lovely and inept he really is. There is no way this isn't the most personally damaging event to happen in Trumps life - before this he's always managed to somewhat control the media attention he gets. It must be destroying him inside.

That's. So. Funny.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tumble posted:

oh its gonna big numbers.

Trump always brags about how amazing he is for ratings and how awesome that makes him. Now we're going to see a book skyrocket to the tops of charts talking about how inept he really is.

It's. So. Funny.

it's super funny

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Lime Tonics posted:

Didn't he literally invite various companies (including some from israel with experience in gaza) to bid/prototype solutions for exactly this kind of wall? Did I just imagine that?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ya i cant tell if I want the highlights from the book on twitter or just to read it for myself

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Madcosby posted:

ya i cant tell if I want the highlights from the book on twitter or just to read it for myself

Waiting for Colbert to be enacting segments on his show.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

happyhippy posted:

SNL should just live act out excerpts from the book

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

communism bitch posted:

Didn't he literally invite various companies (including some from israel with experience in gaza) to bid/prototype solutions for exactly this kind of wall? Did I just imagine that?

Nope. It was all planned out, just needed the money.
But McConnell had other plans.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Being found out to be a giant idiot who sucks at everything won't break him. He won't die from a heart attack or suicide until we find out he's really not that rich.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics posted:

lol I called this line of reasoning back in 2016

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

WhyteRyce posted:

Oh they will. And the opening will now be Alex doing the trump reaction to the release. It’s a hard job for a comedian these days, changing your scripts everyday, but on the other hand, writers are out of a job. Maga

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
There's nothing at all coming out about Pence in any of this. Should we just assume that he's been quietly keeping his head down, waiting for exactly this moment?

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I'd pre-ordered the hardback but after the announcement I've cancelled it, dusted off my old Kindle and ordered the ebook instead because I need this poo poo in my veins right now. It's still showing 9th Jan on Amazon though.

I am the only one who, when reading the lengthy excerpts, heard it in my head as Dan Carlin's voice from that amazing Trump of Doom video?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Egbert Souse posted:

Just pre-ordered a book for the first time in my life.

this poo poo better come with an artgame and a Donald Trump statue

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

WhyteRyce posted:

i'm pretty sure the infernal pact that keeps it on the air bars SNL from doing anything funny again

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

happyhippy posted:

No sketch yet, but this monologue was dope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwMRkt770vc

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there were always gonna be a bunch of tell-all books about the administration. i mean, it's not like anyone who works there is any more loyal to trump than he is to them. the surprise was that the first one was by an actual journalist who had incredible access to the white house for no particular reason.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

lookit those liddle hands

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Tumble posted:

Trump always brags about how amazing he is for ratings and how awesome that makes him. Now we're going to see a book skyrocket to the tops of charts talking about how lovely and inept he really is. There is no way this isn't the most personally damaging event to happen in Trumps life - before this he's always managed to somewhat control the media attention he gets. It must be destroying him inside.

That's. So. Funny.
:feelsgood:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Wolff probably just spoiled it for the dozens of local homeless guys who'd wandered into the White House and taken up key unofficial positions as Donny T's newest personal advisor and right-hand man

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Give Trump his phone back, Kelly.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

looooooooooool

bring back the mooch

get rid of she huck and make him the moterfucking press secretary

eyyyyyyyyyyyy im talking here hmbol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

We need to start a kickstarter to have Gilbert Gottfried record an audiobook version.

F4rt5
May 20, 2006

All versions of The Book are showing as being released on the 5th for me. Apparently if I sign up for a free Audible trial I can get that version as one of the two freebies... Hmmmm.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Wolff probably just spoiled it for the dozens of local homeless guys who'd wandered into the White House and taken up key unofficial positions as Donny T's newest personal advisor and right-hand man

Or it's like that Mexican day laborer joke from South Park, when it was like "Who's teaching your kids right now?" "Oh, don't worry. There's people you can hire for this sort of thing."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

looooooooooool

bring back the mooch

get rid of she huck and make him the moterfucking press secretary

eyyyyyyyyyyyy im talking here hmbol

Eyyyy, I toldja the Holocaust nevah happened, amirite? Gabbagool