Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

friendbot2000 posted:

Its times like these I wish the Chuds were around. I would love to see their ball sucking take on this. Anyone take a peek at the_donald today?

"It's not Trumps fault it's Sessions and maybe this will result in it becoming legal nationwide magamamgamgamgamgamgamga"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Holy poo poo today was loltastic. 2018 will be the year Earth gets a visible ring system like Saturn except it'll all be balls.

redgubbinz posted:

I was on Amazon looking for the trump book and guess what shows up as the second search result:

http://a.co/bqwRdEf

Not only is it real, it's a coloring book. Just the idea of millions of people searching for the bigliest book on Amazon seeing this as the second search result is beautiful, which one of you fucks did this?

If only the book were named something a bit more open to interpretation like "The Fantastic Golden Mr. Trump" just so there'd be a chance someone tweets a link to it at Trump who then retweets it without really looking at what the book is.

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy

Nailed it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fabulousity posted:

Holy poo poo today was loltastic. 2018 will be the year Earth gets a visible ring system like Saturn except it'll all be balls.

If only the book were named something a bit more open to interpretation like "The Fantastic Golden Mr. Trump" just so there'd be a chance someone tweets a link to it at Trump who then retweets it without really looking at what the book is.

41 pages of coloring! And sold from some Russian dude that I can’t pronounce or remember his name!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
He looks like a penis in a bad wig.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Trying to troll Benjy
https://twitter.com/FlickerWindow/status/949106767966982145

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/821530561357500416?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That’s some good AV equip

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

My day loving sucked but between the book and Trump's feud with Bannon, joy has been brought back into my life :hmbol:

Bought the book and I hope it smashes best-selling records. Not because of it's content, but because that would hurt our ratings-obsessed retard in chief the most.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The Walrus posted:

just because they WERENT SURE if he was allowed to be there

poo poo like this happens a lot more than you'd think. A few years ago there was a mining company that had a couple people wandering around the desert near the site for a week or so. Everyone, including security, just assumed it was company geologists or enviro types wandering around doing their thing.

It was a rival mining company staking claims all over because the mining company had forgotten to file the paperwork and pay the fees to renew their claims. Ended up costing the company 30 or 60 million dollars or some poo poo to get them back.

If you skulk around in a ghillie suit and someone spots you you're probably hosed but if you just walk around like you own the place you'll get away with it a lot more often than not.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How many of those frogs do you think he's hosed

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A Fancy Hat posted:

Trump: "Hey Wolffy, what are you writing about today?"
Wolff: "Steve called your daughter a moron. Also is it true that you eat McDonald's since you fear getting poisoned?"
Trump: "Is this off the record?"
Wolff: "It's for the book. I'm writing all of this in the book."
Trump: "Okay off the record, I worry about getting poisoned and I broke the toilet seat last night while tweeting. Please don't leak this."
Wolff: "It's going to be in the book."
Trump: "Have a good day! Merry Christmas Wolffy!"

I'm quoting this because I saw it three different times today and laughed out loud each time.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

communism bitch posted:

Does anybody know if the audible version will be out tomorrow as well? I got a monthyl subscription credit I need to spend and it's going on this poo poo.

Yes, I've got it on pre-order and the release date is now showing as tomorrow (or at midnight tonight, actually).

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

veiled boner fuel posted:

poo poo like this happens a lot more than you'd think. A few years ago there was a mining company that had a couple people wandering around the desert near the site for a week or so. Everyone, including security, just assumed it was company geologists or enviro types wandering around doing their thing.

It was a rival mining company staking claims all over because the mining company had forgotten to file the paperwork and pay the fees to renew their claims. Ended up costing the company 30 or 60 million dollars or some poo poo to get them back.

If you skulk around in a ghillie suit and someone spots you you're probably hosed but if you just walk around like you own the place you'll get away with it a lot more often than not.

The old saying goes, walk around with a clipboard like you know where you're going and nobody will bother you.

A white van can be parked an amazing number of places without getting towed, too.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Would anyone be interested in reading and recording chapters of Fire and Fury? Make our own audio book?

Edit: I'm willing to organize this goon project even if it's just for my own amusement. :V

my cat is norris fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jan 5, 2018

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I was scanning Breitbart for an article on Sessions' mj policy change. Not a single supporting comment lol. I didn't look for more than a few minutes, but not one commenter in support.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

my cat is norris posted:

Would anyone be interested in reading and recording chapters of Fire and Fury? Make our own audio book?

Edit: I'm willing to organize this goon project even if it's just for my own amusement. :V

Can you get Fragmaster to read all the Kushner quotes?

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/949100087350710272

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Oh my loving god please be real ahahaha

(After 2017 I can't tell what Trump news is real or fake anymore :( )

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

what

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

veiled boner fuel posted:

How many of those frogs do you think he's hosed

guaranteed all of them

e: kinda wanna see this hitting gorilla channel

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Waffle House posted:

Wild caught this one on fuckbook

Obtained item

cracked yellow orb

item description: Orb contains the ritual of a king long since past. The keepers of the golden waters profaned the sacred bed of the Usurped Onyx King, but little did The False Crown King know that the profane ritual was itself a spell created by Archwizard Vlad in the depths of the Sacrosanct Keep in order to gain his power

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Alan Smithee posted:

Obtained item

cracked yellow orb

item description: Orb contains the ritual of a king long since past. The keepers of the golden waters profaned the sacred bed of the Usurped Onyx King, but little did The False Crown King know that the profane ritual was itself a spell created by Archwizard Vlad in the depths of the Sacrosanct Keep in order to gain his power

small orange soul

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jesus, come on SA

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

my cat is norris posted:

i'm down but would that be considered fair use? there are certain kinds of copyright infringement i'd rather not commit

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

sooo is he like, uhhh, you know, ummmm... touched by an angel?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I wish this was true

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Fabulousity posted:

Can you get Fragmaster to read all the Kushner quotes?

I DON'T KNOW.

I got a couple of PMs so I'll post a sign up sheet once I know how many chapters exist.

Novo posted:

i'm down but would that be considered fair use? there are certain kinds of copyright infringement i'd rather not commit

Yeeeaaaah okay on rethink it's probably not such a good idea to do the whole thing.

my cat is norris fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jan 5, 2018

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Quote is not edit!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

extra row of teeth posted:

Oh my loving god please be real ahahaha

(After 2017 I can't tell what Trump news is real or fake anymore :( )

:chloe:

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Bought the book and I am taking precautions by tethering my balls to weights so dont howl them off laughing again. Was a bitch finding them all over the world this week.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
rofl

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

Bust Rodd posted:

“Mr. Wolff, I see you’ve scrapped your Scarramucci chapter?”

“Yeah, he just gave my best part away in an interview with like Newsweek or something, he doesn’t need our help, lol”

The idea that this dude just got up for work every day, drove to the White House, was ushered in despite his clear lack of security clearance and credentials and just wandered around interviewing people all day and NOBODY stopped him is, by itself, one of the more ludicrous things I’ve ever heard, and like most of the past year, seems like it would have been completely impossible under any other administration.

I know right?! The sheer scale of ineptitude is absolutely staggering and I am so glad because it's genuinely freaking hysterical.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Smirr posted:

i would literally KILL to be a fly on the wall rn in the room where they are pumping a combined dosage of horse sedatives and alzheimer's medication into the potus

Nice av. Never ran into anyone else who knows about that band.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
gonna need a class actiion suit for all the ball-related injuries the Trump admin has caused

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This guy that wrote the book will be a serial killing child molester.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

my cat is norris posted:

I'm up for this, I'll ask Jose what he thinks about the legality. it's not likely to be fair use though, that's only really for excerpts or parody.

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jan 5, 2018

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This week has been so detrimental to my balls, they've achieved EM Drive propulsion and are currently roaming another galaxy, exploring strange new worlds, seeking out new life and new civilizations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

sebmojo posted:

I'm up for this, I'll ask Jose what he thinks about the legality. it's not likely to be fair use though, that's only really for excerpts or parody.

Maybe we just do dramatic readings of favorite excerpts. Thinking about it, doing the whole book invites trouble.