Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
LF was stupid and bad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I think this is more apt for tankies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRrfnvGQG1I

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

LF was stupid and bad

no

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

LF was stupid and bad

go back to gibbis retard

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
and take your alcoholic IK with you

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Autism Sneaks posted:

go back to gibbis retard

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

U

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

gbs? in pyf there's a tankie mock thread where leftcoms and dsa bernouts post phil greaves tweets and then say stuff like "that's maximum tankie, this is peak tankie" it's pretty good

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

LF was stupid and bad
oh hush and stop being a stick in the mud

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
in mother russia, mud hushes you

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

LF was stupid and bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yuymDxAw5A

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Uphold the traditions of Laissezist-Faireist thought imo

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
give me maoism-third worldism or give me death

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Odobenidae posted:

gbs? in pyf there's a tankie mock thread where leftcoms and dsa bernouts post phil greaves tweets and then say stuff like "that's maximum tankie, this is peak tankie" it's pretty good

Insanely epic and also win, IMO.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Odobenidae posted:

Phil Greaves is going to bring Lenin back to the life through the sheer power of not jerking off

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

do you think when they were first trying to get the procedure right to mummify Lenin they accidentally pumped the liquid too hard and gave him a undead stiffy

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

hello library of congress and thank you for your service

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Tesseraction posted:

do you think when they were first trying to get the procedure right to mummify Lenin they accidentally pumped the liquid too hard and gave him a undead stiffy

Communism is People Boner + Electrification

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Tesseraction posted:

hello library of congress and thank you for your service

I just realized the Library of Congress is going to be documenting SA for longer than Twitter.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

On the Question of Whether Comrade Lenin Did or Did Not Get Engorged Corpse Dick

by Comrade Greaves

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

LF was stupid and bad

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Iran's Tudeh Party statement on the current protests up at Solidnet.

Iranian Communists posted:

• The regime’s plots to violently and bloodily suppress the protest movement of the frustrated people must be prevented through an organised struggle and united action.

• We strongly oppose any kind of foreign intervention in Iran and believe that the right-wing and racist leaderships of Donald Trump, Benjamin Netanyahu and the criminal and reactionary regime of Saudi Arabia, are no friends to the people of Iran and certainly do not strive for freedom, independence and social justice in our homeland.

• We condemn the deliberate and purposeful attempts of the mass media of imperialist states, as well as the propaganda and news outlets of the Iranian regime, to misrepresent the democratic, patriotic and virtuous characteristic of the current protest movement in Iran

• The way to save Iran is not to replace one dictatorial regime with another kind of dictatorship and tyranny. Our people are striving for a national, popular and democratic republic

• The struggle to reject the dictatorial regime of the Supreme Religious Leader in Iran should be progressed with careful organisation. The broad participation of manifold social layers - and particularly the workers and working people - in this struggle, in paralysing the ruling apparatus, would be a decisive factor in forcing the regime to retreat.

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!
If you want LF then just remake c-spam into it.

Like nothing is stopping anyone from recreating say the old "americas prison system is hosed up" mega-thread.

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub
ed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLF3f6xidDU

Aeolius fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jan 6, 2018

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

LF was great and rehabilitated me of my high school libertarianism

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

theflyingexecutive posted:

LF was great and rehabilitated me of my high school libertarianism

Same, but USSR Knuckles

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Unlike Hitler I don't chuckle. I'd rather flex my knuckles.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Lf started me on the path to being a kicking rad anarchist

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/1jordanbell/status/301542926289338368

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

lf started me on the path to psychology and mental

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

im permabanned poster nazistomper58. i first started reading lf when i was 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “communism” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “the history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class warfare” and “i love making GBS threads inside bourgeois assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “tankie” style of lf humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” lf to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

LF made me a stalinist. Life made a strasserist

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/CarlZha/status/949652033061056513

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Best Giraffe posted:

im permabanned poster nazistomper58. i first started reading lf when i was 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “communism” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “the history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class warfare” and “i love making GBS threads inside bourgeois assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “tankie” style of lf humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” lf to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

this but real

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

fail aids is extremely real and i encourage all posters to post in a safe and healthy manner

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Prav posted:

fail aids is extremely real and i encourage all posters to post in a safe and healthy manner

thanks for telling us you’re fail aids positive

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/949738042625052672

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

:hai: