Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/949446877451255809

Hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
$400 toilets are fine but if someone wants loving Medicaid needs to add work requirements because ~*entitlement*~

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
God coworker was really lovely today with his rant on welfare because he's mad that his alcoholic cousin can claim disability and that government shouldn't have to take his money so people get free food/gas/money, but he claims to be a good catholic so what do I know?

And it should be noted his cousin suffers from seizures because of his alcohol abuse. This coworker is such a prick in that he claims he's socially liberal (except when it comes to abortion and LGBTQ rights those can gently caress off), but is fiscally conservative. Can't argue with any of my coworkers because they have the checkmate of "Well you don't pay rent at your parent's house, maybe if you move out you'll understand why the poor are awful and FYGM is good"

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jan 6, 2018

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Catholics tithe too lmao

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

achillesforever6 posted:

God coworker was really lovely today with his rant on welfare because he's mad that his alcoholic cousin can claim disability and that government shouldn't have to take his money so people get free food/gas/money, but he claims to be a good catholic so what do I know?

And it should be noted his cousin suffers from seizures because of his alcohol abuse. This coworker is such a prick in that he claims he's socially liberal (except when it comes to abortion and LGBTQ rights those can gently caress off), but is fiscally conservative. Can't argue with any of my coworkers because they have the checkmate of "Well you don't pay rent at your parent's house, maybe if you move out you'll understand why the poor are awful and FYGM is good"

I'm angry all the time because poverty exists. We have all the resources to provide everybody with clean water, basic shelter, healthcare, and education. But we don't because ???

Against the wall

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
lol trump is gonna try to hold the government hostage for the border wall

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

A little weed and N64 Paper Mario is a nice way to end the week. Tonight I chill. Tomorrow I rage!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Mel Mudkiper posted:

lol trump is gonna try to hold the government hostage for the border wall

Just what he needs to show everyone he is a serious person doing serious things and doesn't watch the Gorilla channel 17 hours a day

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

3 DONG HORSE posted:

A little weed and N64 Paper Mario is a nice way to end the week. Tonight I chill. Tomorrow I rage!

And some pho. Soup talk got me craving. Whoever started that is a hero.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

3 DONG HORSE posted:

And some pho. Soup talk got me craving. Whoever started that is a hero.

Pho is the best when you are sick.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/949454666374492161

espn needs a mina and katie sports show

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Rosencopter jumping into the comments with back up

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

I think it's funny that a female would tweet about route concepts.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm pullin that yogurt money now

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I'm angry all the time because poverty exists. We have all the resources to provide everybody with clean water, basic shelter, healthcare, and education. But we don't because ???

Against the wall
It got even better when our engineer started talking about how he sees people using cards to get free gas and how his wife (who is a cop) about how she busts in these homes to seeing people doing nothing and playing PS4 on their giant TVs and then getting on FB to bitch at that their friends which leads to them shooting each other on the streets.

God my workplace needs more comrades

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Joey Freshwater posted:

Steaks are in the bath!

Need a trip report on this when you get around to it by the way.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Why spend trillions eliminating poverty when we can spend it on the military *shoves both thumbs up rear end* MAGAAAAAA!!!!!!!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

seiferguy posted:

Dont put this poo poo into the universe.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

piss tape israel posted:

Why spend trillions eliminating poverty when we can spend it on the military *shoves both thumbs up rear end* MAGAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Lol

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The chapter on kushner buying the observer is incredible.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

FizFashizzle posted:

The chapter on kushner buying the observer is incredible.

Don’t tease us, post the good bits

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

Need a trip report on this when you get around to it by the way.

I’m so full

So happy

Steak good

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
We are watching Law Abiding Citizen and holy poo poo Chief O'Brien has the worst fake accent in history

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Are you guys watching agents of shield because god drat it is a good show now

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

seiferguy posted:

Ayyyy I appreciate this

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Don’t tease us, post the good bits

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

No Butt Stuff posted:

Are you guys watching agents of shield because god drat it is a good show now

Waiting for it to start! 20 more minutes to go

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

when ur deffo not mad

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949498795074736129

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Waiting for it to start! 20 more minutes to go

:filez: yo

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

made some easy won ton soup with frozen won tons, chicken broth, soy sauce, powdered ginger coriander and garlic. didnt have any drat scallions but the flavor was good

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

piss tape israel posted:

Pretty soon children who weren't born yet when the twin towers were attacked will be old enough to die in Afghanistan (American children I mean, there's gotta be a decent number of dead Afghani children who weren't before 9/11 already).

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

im gonna make lame rear end bbq shrimp tomorrow. lame rear end because i'm not gonna use 3 sticks of butter in it

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Spoeank posted:

We are watching Law Abiding Citizen and holy poo poo Chief O'Brien has the worst fake accent in history

I always thought that "Law Abiding Citizen" would be the perfect Tom Clancy title, and even though it wasn't one if I were Tom Clancy I'd go back in time and write that book.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

hifi posted:

im gonna make lame rear end bbq shrimp tomorrow. lame rear end because i'm not gonna use 3 sticks of butter in it

Louisiana style?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

yeah

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

FizFashizzle posted:

Dont put this poo poo into the universe.

Look, if I have to put up with people making GBS threads on my QB for his snake oil salesmanship, I sure as hell am going to lay it on other QBs for their poor word choices.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Skwirl posted:

Pretty soon children who weren't born yet when the twin towers were attacked will be old enough to die in Afghanistan (American children I mean, there's gotta be a decent number of dead Afghani children who weren't before 9/11 already).

https://local.theonion.com/soldier-excited-to-take-over-father-s-old-afghanistan-p-1819580201

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/hodgman/status/949410141962727432

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Thanks! Love hearing about Kushner being a spoiled moron