Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

loving magnets, how do they work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yes. I don't think it's a troll account, I think she's a genuine lunatic.

She talks a lot on her blog about having several mental illnesses.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Dienes posted:

She talks a lot on her blog about having several mental illnesses.

Some people collect stamps...

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/jbillinson/status/949818540529463296

Serf
May 5, 2011

shanley is one of the top-tier twitter accounts

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Serf posted:

shanley is one of the top-tier twitter accounts

Sometimes I wonder if Shanley is a horsee_books situation :tinfoil:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I’m just sad that we’ve all tricked ourselves into believing she asked not to have the moon mansplained, but alas the tweet actually says ‘moon landing’.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

are there people 👫who actually thinking 🤔💭💭sucking 😏dick 🍆💦is gay?✋❌👬

1. you're sharing👍🍖 protein🍗

2. you're 😏👌admiring masculine💪 🍆👀physique😩😩

3. being in the vacinity of other ⬆️high ⬆️testosterone males 👬👬👅⤴️increases ⤴️your own testosterone👌👍👅

eating pussy 😿🙅‍♂️is gay 👨‍❤️‍👨because you're litterally slurp😏ing down ⤵️estrogen⤵️and long term relationships have been proven to ⬇️lower ⬇️testosterone.

spartans 🏋️‍♀️💪had gay 👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨orgies👅💦 all the 🕡🕜time 🕐🕟and they were the 📈⬆️height of 👍👨‍❤️‍👨masculinity. 💪😩you bet they were at ❗️least ❗️fondling eachothers test producers.

all these ☀️summer ☀️DYEL's piss 😑me off😡😡their 😍twink😜bodies don't ❌understand, but in 🕐time i'm sure they'll get it.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

are there people 👫who actually thinking 🤔💭💭sucking 😏dick 🍆💦is gay?✋❌👬

1. you're sharing👍🍖 protein🍗

2. you're 😏👌admiring masculine💪 🍆👀physique😩😩

3. being in the vacinity of other ⬆️high ⬆️testosterone males 👬👬👅⤴️increases ⤴️your own testosterone👌👍👅

eating pussy 😿🙅‍♂️is gay 👨‍❤️‍👨because you're litterally slurp😏ing down ⤵️estrogen⤵️and long term relationships have been proven to ⬇️lower ⬇️testosterone.

spartans 🏋️‍♀️💪had gay 👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨orgies👅💦 all the 🕡🕜time 🕐🕟and they were the 📈⬆️height of 👍👨‍❤️‍👨masculinity. 💪😩you bet they were at ❗️least ❗️fondling eachothers test producers.

all these ☀️summer ☀️DYEL's piss 😑me off😡😡their 😍twink😜bodies don't ❌understand, but in 🕐time i'm sure they'll get it.

amazing

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

That's extra dumb because, as a solar symbol, the swastika would just make it hotter.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

At least Crow seems appalled by it :unsmith:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmDVHs-juPo

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

St Evan Echoes posted:

At least Crow seems appalled by it :unsmith:
looks like the opposite of appalled to me :smith:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

🍆People 👫👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 don't understand🙄 the 🤔genius of the nickname 🍆Dick🍆, they just go "😂haha his name😂 is 🍆Dick🍆" but it's actually a classy🎓🏛 name 🍆🍆Richard🍆🍆 you peasants🧟🧟‍♀️. 🍆🍆Richard🍆🍆 is however a long🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆name so it was shortened to 🤑Rich🤑, which became 🥒⚛Rick☣🥒, which 💞evolved into 🍆Dick🍆. See👀 the reason why this is genius🤔 is cause it symbolizes class🎓🎓 while not ⏳wasting🕒🕞🕘🕤time⌛️ and precious🎐🌬breath. 🧚Childish🧚‍♂️ children👶👶 destroyed🤯 the 💓true beauty💃💃💃💃 of the name by adding their 😷sick🤕 sexual👅 humour🤢🤮 to it. Perhaps they aren't 👠classy💄 enough to 👁‍🗨appreciate🤔 the subtle 🤔genius🈳 that went into ☣inventing this nickname😡. I bet they don't even 🤯realize🤯 that "🍆nickname🍆" spawned from a nickname🍆😤😤. 🎅Nick🎅 for 🎅Nicholas🎅 bitch🙍. I bet they don't even 😈realize🤬 that they all 👼spawned🚼🐥 from a 🍆dick🍆, they should respect them not make of them. Such 🧟‍♀️imbeciles🧟 shouldn't speak🤐🤐. It sickens me🤢🤢, it really does🤮🤮. I bet they don't know😡 that 🍆Dick🍆, on of the 💄💄classiest nicknames happens to rhyme🎼🎶 with it's predecessor🎺, the patriarch👴 of the nick🎅name family, 🎅Nick🎅. So in short🍰, respect 🍆🍆Dick🍆🍆🍆. It's probably classier💄💄💄 than your average worm🐛🐛 names🍆🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

The Saddest Rhino posted:

🍆People 👫👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 don't understand🙄 the 🤔genius of the nickname 🍆Dick🍆, they just go "😂haha his name😂 is 🍆Dick🍆" but it's actually a classy🎓🏛 name 🍆🍆Richard🍆🍆 you peasants🧟🧟‍♀️. 🍆🍆Richard🍆🍆 is however a long🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆name so it was shortened to 🤑Rich🤑, which became 🥒⚛Rick☣🥒, which 💞evolved into 🍆Dick🍆. See👀 the reason why this is genius🤔 is cause it symbolizes class🎓🎓 while not ⏳wasting🕒🕞🕘🕤time⌛️ and precious🎐🌬breath. 🧚Childish🧚‍♂️ children👶👶 destroyed🤯 the 💓true beauty💃💃💃💃 of the name by adding their 😷sick🤕 sexual👅 humour🤢🤮 to it. Perhaps they aren't 👠classy💄 enough to 👁‍🗨appreciate🤔 the subtle 🤔genius🈳 that went into ☣inventing this nickname😡. I bet they don't even 🤯realize🤯 that "🍆nickname🍆" spawned from a nickname🍆😤😤. 🎅Nick🎅 for 🎅Nicholas🎅 bitch🙍. I bet they don't even 😈realize🤬 that they all 👼spawned🚼🐥 from a 🍆dick🍆, they should respect them not make of them. Such 🧟‍♀️imbeciles🧟 shouldn't speak🤐🤐. It sickens me🤢🤢, it really does🤮🤮. I bet they don't know😡 that 🍆Dick🍆, on of the 💄💄classiest nicknames happens to rhyme🎼🎶 with it's predecessor🎺, the patriarch👴 of the nick🎅name family, 🎅Nick🎅. So in short🍰, respect 🍆🍆Dick🍆🍆🍆. It's probably classier💄💄💄 than your average worm🐛🐛 names🍆🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦.

Weirdest Dear Richard I've ever seen.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Ambitious Spider posted:

I'm just surprised opera singer/police detective isn't already a bbc series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7VILS9rJhI

kinda

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

I have no idea what is actually going on here, I follow someone accused of setting people on this guy but if this isn't some peak iosm/stdh...

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Someone mentioned Purr a while back and holy poo poo.

https://imgur.com/a/pppsk

e: ok, it was discussed at length, still catching up on the thread

RNG has a new favorite as of 19:05 on Jan 7, 2018

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Last I heard, most straight people have never even heard of cats.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
What is that?

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

A big mess of lunacy?

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Idiots on Social Media: On a scale of meow to purr, how drunk are you?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Mushika posted:

A big mess of lunacy?

But enough talk, have at meow

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

It's a kind of animal, like a panther but about the size of a small dog.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

RNG posted:

Someone mentioned Purr a while back and holy poo poo.

https://imgur.com/a/pppsk

e: ok, it was discussed at length, still catching up on the thread

The Purr Saga makes me so grateful that my local cat cafe has its poo poo together.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Puppy Time posted:

It's a kind of animal, like a panther but about the size of a small dog.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
"No Meow. Meow. PURR for Boston." is one of the funniest lines I've ever read.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I genuinely wonder why some entrepreneurial spirit hasn't tried to open their own cat cafe near PURR considering the eternal wellspirng of free publicity the drama would create.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Fantastic Flyer posted:

"No Meow. Meow. PURR for Boston." is one of the funniest lines I've ever read.

Same, I lose it.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Kylein24fps/status/949594784284344320

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

https://twitter.com/calgarytransit/status/949362694108348418

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Wait, can someone clarify the "Last I heard, most straight people have never even heard of cats" thing in that facebook post for me? What the hell does that mean?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ilmucche posted:

Wait, can someone clarify the "Last I heard, most straight people have never even heard of cats" thing in that facebook post for me? What the hell does that mean?

I'm straight and I've never heard of cads.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Push El Burrito posted:

As a cat I really hate being in this loving cafe. PURR

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

ilmucche posted:

I think? it's a joke about lesbians being cat ladies.

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

there wolf posted:

I genuinely wonder why some entrepreneurial spirit hasn't tried to open their own cat cafe near PURR considering the eternal wellspirng of free publicity the drama would create.

Opening a competing business so close to someone who is clearly insane would probably be a poor idea. She'd probably try to steal your cats in the name of rescuing them or something.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Push El Burrito posted:

I appreciate your post my friend but I’m afraid the word was “cats” and you seem to think it was “cads” as evidenced in your post where you wrote the word “cads” instead of “cats”. Unless, of course, you actually did mean “cats” and just mistyped “cads” instead in which case the error is mine and I apologize.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

oldpainless posted:

I appreciate your post my friend but I’m afraid the word was “cats” and you seem to think it was “cads” as evidenced in your post where you wrote the word “cads” instead of “cats”. Unless, of course, you actually did mean “cats” and just mistyped “cads” instead in which case the error is mine and I apologize.

I love you oldpainless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Fathis Munk posted:

I love you oldpainless.

More like oldnotcourtesyless