Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

gdi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

two combo anzu page snipe

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Ok, now draw that one

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Polsy posted:

Ok, now draw that one

https://twitter.com/attall139/status/672670087652835328

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Oh hey that was me looking out the window today.

Polsy posted:

You can detect the end of cinfest by whether white envelopes transform into blue decorated ones.

One day, I'm sure I'll see one. Until then, I shall refuse to believe they exist.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

My psychic resonance with Yuko is very strong these days. She's an undisciplined but powerful esper.

Sylphid fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Jan 5, 2018

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
i can't believe sif ran out of 4komas

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I somehow never realized Chika had an Ahoge but I think that because of that, I’ll get her neso. Ahoges are eye-catching so I think it’ll look good in a hatchback’s rear

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Chill la Chill posted:

I somehow never realized Chika had an Ahoge but I think that because of that, I’ll get her neso. Ahoges are eye-catching so I think it’ll look good in a hatchback’s rear

I got her Daisuki Dattara Daijoubu neso as a Christmas gift and the ahoge stands up fairly well; you'll probably have to smoothe her hair back a bit to make sure it's more distinct, but that should work out nicely for you.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

graybook posted:

I got her Daisuki Dattara Daijoubu neso as a Christmas gift and the ahoge stands up fairly well; you'll probably have to smoothe her hair back a bit to make sure it's more distinct, but that should work out nicely for you.

They only had the school uniform one but I think I can add a headband with a thing on the top to support the Ahoge. Just tried it in the car and it’s perfect. Now I’ll see if I can make Ahoge Touge a thing. It should be a thing. Will start looking at wraps soon. Even if Yohane is my favorite, putting Chika on there is a good complementary color anyway and the Ahoge will keep its visually interesting appeal.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Hi, I also started playing SIF. My friend ID is 119306304, please add me.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

nielsm posted:

Request sent, i'm zio in-game
e: also added to OP

SennyYak
May 10, 2010

nielsm posted:

I added you. I also cleared out a bunch of slackers who hadn't logged in for a while so I've got room for more. My id is 127260932 if anyone else wants to add me.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

nielsm posted:

I added you as well

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

nielsm posted:

FRNZ from Nico♡420⑥⑨

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I can't believe Can't has become a lame teen memer.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

nielsm posted:

Friend request sent. Welcome to idol hell.

Chill la Chill posted:

They only had the school uniform one but I think I can add a headband with a thing on the top to support the Ahoge. Just tried it in the car and it’s perfect. Now I’ll see if I can make Ahoge Touge a thing. It should be a thing. Will start looking at wraps soon. Even if Yohane is my favorite, putting Chika on there is a good complementary color anyway and the Ahoge will keep its visually interesting appeal.

Congrats on starting to build your itasha. Where'd you get the Chika neso anyway, online or at a con? I know MagFest just ended, but I don't think they sell anime stuff there. I was looking through Amazon recently, and neso prices are still relatively too high for me, considering what I previously paid at cons.

SennyYak posted:

I added you. I also cleared out a bunch of slackers who hadn't logged in for a while so I've got room for more. My id is 127260932 if anyone else wants to add me.

Added as well.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Jan 8, 2018

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
My buddy was just at MAGFest and from his reports there was at least one vendor with nesos, but nothing he really was looking to buy. He did snap our group that he got a little practice outfit Maki plush though.

SennyYak, adding you and also putting you on the OP list.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Oh, hadn't noticed your ID in your post, Senny. Added.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees

graybook posted:

My buddy was just at MAGFest and from his reports there was at least one vendor with nesos, but nothing he really was looking to buy. He did snap our group that he got a little practice outfit Maki plush though.

SennyYak, adding you and also putting you on the OP list.

There was. They 100% had Chika, Mari, and Kanan and then I want to say Dia, Ruby, and Hanamaru; I know they didn't have You because I would have gotten her with Mari.

But Kanan has her GF now so all is well. Overall Magfest didn't have much in way of LL (Unsurpsiring), with there being like 2 vendors who had figures, and one who was selling the PSVita games for $80 each.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

GhostStalker posted:

Friend request sent. Welcome to idol hell.

Congrats on starting to build your itasha. Where'd you get the Chika neso anyway, online or at a con? I know MagFest just ended, but I don't think they sell anime stuff there. I was looking through Amazon recently, and neso prices are still relatively too high for me, considering what I previously paid at cons.

Added as well.

Yeah it was that one. There were a couple booths with anime stuff and they had them. Originally I was disappointed I couldn’t get a Yohane but seeing as how the interior is black, it works out better anyway. Talked the guy down from his price cuz I was paying in cash and I know Chika isn’t as popular anyway. I was also going to get shiny girl but I see this eBay auction for her at $30 w/ shipping so I’m glad I didn’t. As much as I love my Nicos and datenshi, they just wouldn’t work in a car with black interior and tinted windows.

I think it’s funny that the people selling these either act like it’s more desired than it is (especially at a non-anime con) or don’t come across people who try to haggle. There were people behind or around me amazed that the booths could be haggled with. For all intents/purposes I always treat them as open air markets; the people accepting cash are definitely not reporting those goods for taxes anyway.

Chill la Chill fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jan 8, 2018

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Why’s the discord read-only now?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hmmmm.

It shouldn't be.

Maybe it's cause you have no roles at all.

Can't or Oreos should be able to answer that.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

It's most likely fine now, discord was acting up a bit a few hours ago

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Just loaded it up again, still can't post. idk what happened but I can post fine in my other pages. It says read-only for the entire group, not just #idol_club. The group title mouseover says "don't emote spam" which is weird since I don't even post anywhere else besides idol club.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

graybook posted:

Dexanth posted:

There was. They 100% had Chika, Mari, and Kanan and then I want to say Dia, Ruby, and Hanamaru; I know they didn't have You because I would have gotten her with Mari.

But Kanan has her GF now so all is well. Overall Magfest didn't have much in way of LL (Unsurpsiring), with there being like 2 vendors who had figures, and one who was selling the PSVita games for $80 each.

Chill la Chill posted:

Yeah it was that one. There were a couple booths with anime stuff and they had them. Originally I was disappointed I couldn’t get a Yohane but seeing as how the interior is black, it works out better anyway. Talked the guy down from his price cuz I was paying in cash and I know Chika isn’t as popular anyway. I was also going to get shiny girl but I see this eBay auction for her at $30 w/ shipping so I’m glad I didn’t. As much as I love my Nicos and datenshi, they just wouldn’t work in a car with black interior and tinted windows.

I think it’s funny that the people selling these either act like it’s more desired than it is (especially at a non-anime con) or don’t come across people who try to haggle. There were people behind or around me amazed that the booths could be haggled with. For all intents/purposes I always treat them as open air markets; the people accepting cash are definitely not reporting those goods for taxes anyway.
Huh, I would've figured that nesos wouldn't be at a con that's explicitly not an animu con or especially animu adjacent like NYCC where I got my previous neso back in October, but I guess there's enough of a cosplay community that goes to MAG (most of my friends that went are def there for that) that it's worth it for at least some of those kinds of vendors to show up.

I also never knew you could haggle with the vendors either, though I've tried asking them to lower the price before and it never works out for me. They're always there like the price is the price, and usually don't budge unless they decide to give me a nebulous Crew discount, or if they're trying to unload something on the last day, but by that time, the popular ones that I might want are usually already gone. I'll try it next time, but I doubt they'll go through with it, unfortunately.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

Chill la Chill posted:

Just loaded it up again, still can't post. idk what happened but I can post fine in my other pages. It says read-only for the entire group, not just #idol_club. The group title mouseover says "don't emote spam" which is weird since I don't even post anywhere else besides idol club.

Yeah, now I can't make very, very occasional bad comments while I lurk.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Ok, it should work again now, you can resume lurking safe in the knowledge that you could say something, if you wanted to.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
:justpost:

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Wow, DIE.

I saved up to do a Halloween Aqours box pull before Pana Day, and all I get are 3 SRs, albeit the You and Dia of the set and an Event Mari that I already seal idolized. Now to save for said Pana Day, hopefully I'll have enough loveca to do at least one Step-Up Scout of her birthday box by then. Those 5 apologems over the downtime this morning should help that, I guess.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Can someone pm me a discord invite

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
24 hour access to the idol club https://discord.gg/McY5ay (also the chat thread channels and etc. but that's not what you're here for)

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

You....

Allarion posted:

24 hour access to the idol club https://discord.gg/McY5ay (also the chat thread channels and etc. but that's not what you're here for)

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!

Guess who got Halloween Zuramaru on his first try?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
guess who gets a "die"

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Guess who needs to die?????

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
oh drat! big Dia!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
gently caress you Can't that was my post, you can't just steal my posts like that!!!!