Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Chilichimp posted:

shame on you for not recognizing that quote.

Ive never seen 'Catch me if you can'. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

A.o.D. posted:

Ive never seen 'Catch me if you can'. :shrug:

It's one of the better films of it's time, give it a shot.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

A.o.D. posted:

That's not to say that Louisiana law is inherently harder than in the rest of the US, just that the test itself is designed to produce failure.

That's every single law school test, including the LSAT.

A quick google search says Cali is the hardest bar exam. LA is either 3rd or 4th.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Fuckin' WHEW.

That was a classic. Carolina played super gutsy, especially Cam. Thank god for Cam Jordan.

We got any shot against the Vikings?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

Against Zimmer without Peat in Minnesota?

Eesh

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

It's one of the better films of it's time, give it a shot.

A lot of really, really good movies came out in 2002. You'll have to forgive me for missing that one.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

Fuckin' WHEW.

That was a classic. Carolina played super gutsy, especially Cam. Thank god for Cam Jordan.

Always. :colbert:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

Fuckin' WHEW.

The Falcons were basically 1 bad play or defensive stop from beating them so I don't see why not.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Also Brees threw his first interception in a home playoff game, and it was to the Saints advantage.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

A.o.D. posted:

A lot of really, really good movies came out in 2002. You'll have to forgive me for missing that one.

Yeah, it's okay to miss some films, I'm just saying check it out. I rewatched it on netflix semi-recently, might still be up.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

Also Brees threw his first interception in a home playoff game, and it was to the Saints advantage.

That wasn't an interception. He never established control.

If that hadn't happened inside the 2 minute warning you'd have seen a coach throw a challenge flag to overturn a ruled interception for his own team.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Happy wild card weekend friends

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

Yeah, it's okay to miss some films, I'm just saying check it out. I rewatched it on netflix semi-recently, might still be up.

I'll put on on my backlog, right after I get to seeing Mr. Deeds, The Scorpion King, MIB II, and Jackass: The movie.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I assume Adrian Peterson was a saboteur for the Vikings, and now that he's gone we've got this in the bag.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chilichimp posted:

That wasn't an interception. He never established control.

If that hadn't happened inside the 2 minute warning you'd have seen a coach throw a challenge flag to overturn a ruled interception for his own team.

That was definitely an interception. He realized what he did and tried to fumble it away but he made a football move.

These catch rules are confusing the hell out of football.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

I assume Adrian Peterson was a saboteur for the Vikings, and now that he's gone we've got this in the bag.

Who does he root for in this game?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

That was definitely an interception. He realized what he did and tried to fumble it away but he made a football move.

These catch rules are confusing the hell out of football.

They seriously need to put like, 50 QBs, WRs and DBs in a room and let them write a new rule.

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

🤔
https://twitter.com/ByLukeJohnson/status/950177341891907585

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

A.o.D. posted:

I'll put on on my backlog, right after I get to seeing Mr. Deeds, The Scorpion King, MIB II, and Jackass: The movie.

lol, gently caress you too I guess.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Shake ya rear end, Sean.

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/950175648684929024

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
The saints are prolly gonna get offensive and defensive rookies of the year aren't they?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Chilichimp posted:

Everyone should actually watch Jackass: The Movie, preferably in a full theater, somehow.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

ha haha I was just messin' with you.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chilichimp posted:

The saints are prolly gonna get offensive and defensive rookies of the year aren't they?

Homer glasses aside, they absolutely should.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Goddamn, the portopotty bungee slingshot...

I never felt worse for a man... Steve-o didn't know how bad that was gonna be and he wanted out immediately.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Chilichimp posted:

I never felt worse for a man... Steve-o didn't know how bad that was gonna be and he wanted out immediately.

Dunno man, the Penis Scorpions is a horrifying proposition.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
From what I hear the DC bar is pretty drat easy. Lots of people use it as their second chance here if they fail NY/CA/TX or whatever.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
bahahaha cam's postgame tears are so delish

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Cam joining the Witness Protection Program.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Chilichimp posted:

The Jackass movies are the best theater experiences I’ve ever had.

Also, Jared Allen destroying Johnny Knoxville, since it’s topical.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wTdRXMKh7VI

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Leviathan posted:

bahahaha cam's postgame tears are so delish

lol, ok bro

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

my mistake, cam newton definitely does not have a reputation of being a petulant crybaby

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Leviathan posted:

my mistake, cam newton definitely does not have a reputation of being a petulant crybaby

He absolutely can be, but he was tough as hell today and put the team on his back. Lost to a better team.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Chilichimp posted:

Not like I can be neutral on this but yeah it seems like they should have a really good shot at it. Lattimore is a loving beast and Kamara, well, that should be automatic.

If the MVP wasn't a 'best QB' award I'd say Cam Jordan should at least be getting a sniff for that one as well. Dude carried our rear end in a few games.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Odd random stat (pulled from SR): Counting the postseason, the Panthers lost half (3 of 6) of their games this year to the Saints.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Everyone should actually watch Jackass: The Movie, preferably in a full theater, somehow.

This man speaks truth.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Silly Burrito posted:

Cam joining the Witness Protection Program.

It looks like someone color inverted a photo of the nazi from Raiders.

Barudak posted:

I was there and remember up to yelling in the street when they officialy called it no take backs but I cant tell you anything after that moment.

Okay so I know that I went to Finn McCool's after to have my...20th drink or whatever (and then went to 8:30 calc class the next morning drinking gatorade). Did you come with us?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

MJBuddy posted:

Okay so I know that I went to Finn McCool's after to have my...20th drink or whatever (and then went to 8:30 calc class the next morning drinking gatorade). Did you come with us?

I have no idea. I mean, I barely remember that Finn McCool's was a place that existed so its not out of the realm that we all went.

Those finger sandwiches are still the best tasting thing I'll probably ever eat.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Sucks to lose a winnable one but if we had to lose one I'm glad it's to the saints and not the falcons or Minnesota.

Cam needs help. Shula is a fuckin moron and it'll be hard to ever win a super bowl with him calling plays but far too often this season the right play has been dialled up and the blocking or the receivers have let the team down.

Samuel and Byrd coming back will be helpful but I think they need a Landry type as well in there somewhere to be that consistent threat.

It's a deep db class so hopefully they can find some help there too.

Stewart is probably done and it wouldnt surprise me if Thomas Davis hung em up too. I like to think Davis has another campaign in him, same with Ryan Kalil but I guess we'll see.

Good luck saints fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

That Works posted:

That's the saddest loving thing I ever heard

And then Lundi Gras was cold as hell too.

FartingBedpost posted:

hosed up that they didn't postpone it. Pretty sure SB wins count as National Holidays.

The person running the exam came in in a Brees jersey and I think all the staff was hung over.

Sent from my iPad posted:

seriouspost the LA bar is really loving weird/different because of the French law thing, right?

It's really different because it's nothing but written questions and doesn't share the multistate multiple choice bar exam, but much of the law is unified by now and the biggest differences are just names for things, IMO.

• Locked thread