Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

Announcer snoozing on the job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

"Now's the time to read donations if there are any."
"..."

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
I remember the xbox demo for Asylum that was pretty much just that big glass square room the runner was just in. I played that thing like a hundred times to do all the cool unique takedowns and see how the guards reacted to slowly being picked off. It blew my mind at the time

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

mandatory lesbian posted:

My legs cramp up if I don't sit cross-legged sometimes

what

thats..not how legs work tho??

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Look, its the correct amount of Batmobile in a video game.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Barudak posted:

Look, its the correct amount of Batmobile in a video game.

i actually kinda like how the batmobile played in knight

but it probably should've been in some other game series and not a batman game

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
one cool thing about seeing this game speedrun is it seems a lot more realistic where batman is just running to the target and not hunting for collectables

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Ramadu posted:

what

thats..not how legs work tho??

Cramp up was probably wrong word choicing, I guess I just mean get extremely uncomfortable

IDK dude sitting cross-legged feels better for me, and I'm guessing for couch dude too

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
*clips out of bonds*
"You're safe now."

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Brother Entropy posted:

I don't know. When I think 'Batman' I definitely think 'tank'.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

'you're safe now'

[corner glitches self into the void]

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
RIP jim gordon

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Yo, Blaster Master Zero looked great!

I totally skipped it because I was so used to BM remakes being flaming trash. Now I want to buy it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

one cool thing about seeing this game speedrun is it seems a lot more realistic where batman is just running to the target and not hunting for collectables

This speed run only takes 1:30 minutes so according to how long this takes in the story Batman must be collecting all that stuff

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

now that i think about it being able to go through walls is basically how batman's stealth seems to work in most batman properties anyway

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh scarecrow. You were kinda actually better here than Knight. Kick rear end Voice Actor though.

edit: Also seriously it most be a quota or something because every game or comiic is like BTW did you guys know his parents are DEAD

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

And here I thought Batman didn't have any superpowers

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Brother Entropy posted:

DC racing game when

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Scary Crow

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
the scarecrow sections still rule

Barudak
May 7, 2007

DC racing game when

Aquaman riding a dolphin would probably end up being the best character due to horrible glitching

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
What odds are we laying on the runner getting to the Scarecrow section and going "whaaaaat the game broke? JK"

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Glad we got to see Scarcrow, and that's apparently all we see of him.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Bwhahaha.. Enemy?

Nope just gonna run past you.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

DC racing game when

one of the mortal kombats had a kart racer minigame, they should put one in injustice 3

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Man, these skips with the batarang and the gel feel like how DIO's The World would look like to non-Stand Users.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Ohhh Bane boss fight. I thought he said bang bus fight. That would be really different.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Shindragon posted:

Bwhahaha.. Enemy?

Nope just gonna run past you.

i feel like that's pretty in character, batman got more important things to worry about than one shithead with a knife

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

Gordan throwing shade at the speedrunner "You took longer than I thought."

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I used to cross my legs a lot and then I got knee tendonitis from doing that and it was a very bad experience so I do it way less now

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Man, these skips with the batarang and the gel feel like how DIO's The World would look like to non-Stand Users.

I feel like its King Crimson

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

if batman's at peak human ability/reflexes he'd probably be a really good speedrunner

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Brother Entropy posted:

if batman's at peak human ability/reflexes he'd probably be a really good speedrunner

batman would be one of those dudes who speedruns rpgs by doing menu manipulation in the first town to skip to the credits

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Shindragon posted:

Oh scarecrow. You were kinda actually better here than Knight. Kick rear end Voice Actor though.

edit: Also seriously it most be a quota or something because every game or comiic is like BTW did you guys know his parents are DEAD

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Wait batman has multiple batcaves?

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Or really anyone who isn't DIO or Jotaro, since you need Time Stop to stay aware during Time Stop.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Barudak posted:

It Just Works.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I actually liked the mini batcave in Arkham Asylum. I mean how the hell did he built it without Warren Sharp and them not noticing it.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Shindragon posted:

the MCU skipping that part of spiderman entirely was such a breath of fresh air, we need more of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Barudak posted:

• Locked thread