Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Human Grand Prix posted:

Latifi is in at Force India for a testing role.

He's no Stroll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so, he is good?

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
His lower formulae results are not good to be honest. He’s an average F2 driver.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The big Silly Season news yet to be resolved, imo, is who will land the services of world class driver Big Jolly Jo Palmer.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Dale Coyne or Juncos.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I cannot believe Juncos signed Rene Binder as a driver. $ or not the dude is horrible.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

DoctorGonzo posted:

WHAT THE gently caress?

It seems that his daytone car is a piece of crap? Hopefully the Renault branded Mclaren is better.

Seriously, h8ing n Are Nandie should be a 6 hour probate.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The Ligier probably doesn’t have a realistic chance at winning, but it should be considerably closer in the actual race, after the Cadillacs have been BoPed to poo poo.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nuestro Nando

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Who else is getting amped to buy Ferrari stuff at The Massive F1 Merch Tent™, powered by DHL®?

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/merchandising-superstore-souvenir-tent-bratches-nascar-986764/

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Wait Nando isn't in a Cadillac P car? How is this possible? Nobody else wins IMSA poo poo do they?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

POCKET CHOMP posted:

Who else is getting amped to buy Ferrari stuff at The Massive F1 Merch Tent™, powered by DHL®?

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/merchandising-superstore-souvenir-tent-bratches-nascar-986764/

"Formula 1 plans to revamp the merchandise experience for fans next year, adopting the ‘souvenir tent’ concept that proved to be a flop in NASCAR."

whats next? loving stage races? Liberty loving sucks

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Do you guys get more mad when Liberty tries stuff that NASCAR does do or doesn’t do?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
This is why we should nuke Britain.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

somethingsomethingboiledhorsemeat

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Why do British people want other people to hit their kids

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Norns posted:

Why do British people want other people to hit their kids

You have to remember that the overwhelming majority of 'Leave' Brexit voters fall into 4 groups that have a tendency to overlap:

A. Closeted & outright racists
B. 'Everything was better in my day' types
C. Old people who will be dead before it loving happens
D. Idiots whose IQ should preclude them from participation in the democratic process

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Are incandescent bulbs actually banned in the UK or are people actually that retarded?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
So Britain is worse than America?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I mean yeah

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidporsche posted:

Are incandescent bulbs actually banned in the UK or are people actually that retarded?

100w incandescents are. Given how cheap and powerful LED bulbs have become I honestly don't know why the hell people still even buy lovely incandescent bulbs, especially when they are basically the same colour temperature, save a load of money on electricity and are easily brighter than the most common 60w.

There was a literally bum rush to stock up on 100w bulbs when the EU banned their sale. Like, people literally queued up to pay inflated prices for an outdated piece of technology that will irrefutably end up costing them more over the long run. And David Cameron thought it was smart to let these retards have a say on the future of this country. Jesus wept.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

That chart is loving gold. "Goddamn LED bulbs are ruining our nation!"

Next up: Coal heated homes, optional seat belt and helmet laws, and leaded gasoline.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

They don't think Mac and cheese is something you roll out for a fancy family dinner so doubtful.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

100w incandescents are. Given how cheap and powerful LED bulbs have become I honestly don't know why the hell people still even buy lovely incandescent bulbs, especially when they are basically the same colour temperature, save a load of money on electricity and are easily brighter than the most common 60w.

There was a literally bum rush to stock up on 100w bulbs when the EU banned their sale. Like, people literally queued up to pay inflated prices for an outdated piece of technology that will irrefutably end up costing them more over the long run. And David Cameron thought it was smart to let these retards have a say on the future of this country. Jesus wept.

loving lmao.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

1500quidporsche posted:

They don't think Mac and cheese is something you roll out for a fancy family dinner so doubtful.

They eat mush loving peas shut up

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The only thing I know is that LEDs aren't compatible with those old 90s style home automation systems like X10 that communicate based on the power grid, I don't know who the gently caress still uses those though so it's a real mute point. I buy incandescent cause they're cheap as gently caress here and I don't pay for electricity but I'm gonna slowly start transitioning since I'm gonna be moving soon.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Thanksgiving isn’t a fancy family dinner, broseph

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Yorkshire pudding is like the pinnacle of family dinner culinary perfection.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
*Feels Villeneuve moans at the thought of a mac and cheese casserole at thanksgiving*

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Mac and cheese loving owns and you're dumb if you don't think so

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

CratSock posted:

That chart is loving gold. "Goddamn LED bulbs are ruining our nation!"

Next up: Coal heated homes, optional seat belt and helmet laws, and leaded gasoline.

Oh no, they all drive poo poo like Nissan Qashqai that are 90% crash protection because of all the young people on the road.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

1500quidporsche posted:

The only thing I know is that LEDs aren't compatible with those old 90s style home automation systems like X10 that communicate based on the power grid, I don't know who the gently caress still uses those though so it's a real mute point. I buy incandescent cause they're cheap as gently caress here and I don't pay for electricity but I'm gonna slowly start transitioning since I'm gonna be moving soon.

Dude, Home Depot and places have them on sale with piles of instant rebate coupons or whatever every other week so you pay like a dollar per 4-pack, and not the generic Chinese branded ones either. Just get warm white 75-watt equivalent and love life again.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

learnincurve posted:

Oh no, they all drive poo poo like Nissan Qashqai that are 90% crash protection because of all the young people on the road.

I'm fairly confident that most Brexiters couldn't pronounce Qashqai.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'll have to keep an eye out, last time I looked it was like loving $10 for one and I wasn't going to shell out for that poo poo.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Blue passports and orange & white McLarens, as it should be.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Theophany posted:

Actually 100w incandescents are good when you live somewhere that gets really cold in the winter and sometimes the water freezes at the pump out in the garage without a constant source of heat on it. Ohio

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Actually 100w incandescents are good when you live somewhere that gets really cold in the winter and sometimes the water freezes at the pump out in the garage without a constant source of heat on it. Ohio

Just buy a propane heater fuckface.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Human Grand Prix posted:

I cannot believe Juncos signed Rene Binder as a driver. $ or not the dude is horrible.

It's a series that's allowed drivers like Francesco Dracone, Milka Duno, and Marco Andretti to race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

1500quidporsche posted:

Just buy a propane heater fuckface.

I have a couple 135,000 BTU bullet heaters for when it does freeze, but it hasn't happened in few years

• Locked thread