Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
The less time Trump spends doing president stuff is good imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Spoeank posted:

Yep. Same doctor as obama but they are reserving the right to hold back data. Get ready for

"President Donald Trump... male... end of report"

I want that BMI and resting heart rate so loving bad

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ehud posted:

this is what I call taking a trump

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/950382312742469633

ok then

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The one thing that might actually be as dumb as Trump being president

Can't wait for Dr Oz to be named Secretary of Health and Human Services

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
please god no. gently caress oprah

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Oprah is the perfect centrist dem candidate and that's what is scary

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

piss tape israel posted:

please god no. gently caress oprah

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Would Hillary's head just explode?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

On the other hand, I'd get healthcare, you'd get healthcare, and you, and you...

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

gently caress this. The solution to Trump isn't "let's run a completely unqualified quack candidate of our own"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I for one am looking forward to the new reality show The Candidate, whose season concludes with one contestant being given the presidential seal and being sworn into office

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Intruder posted:

I for one am looking forward to the new reality show The Candidate, whose season concludes with one contestant being given the presidential seal and being sworn into office

You joke but welcome to the last half century of American electoral politics

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

If you had to select an athlete to be pres who would you choose

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hope solo

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Decision 2020: Oprah vs The Rock

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Well Rick Sortun is dead, so uhmmm, Michael Bennett?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Does he have to be legally eligible because I might pick Conor McGregor

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The rock for prez and kid rock for vp

Rock/Rock 2020

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The rock for prez and kid rock for vp

Rock/Rock 2020

Sign me up for the Rockpublican Party!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

Does he have to be legally eligible because I might pick Conor McGregor

Pssh, Floyd beat him in the ring he'd beat him in the primaries.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Ehud posted:

Kobe

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

"Mr President, Putin is on the phone"

hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Ehud posted:

Does Greg Popovich count?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

The Glumslinger posted:

Does Greg Popovich count?

Don't open this door, because you know we'd end up with Coach K instead.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Ehud posted:

If Lebron can make Cleveland a winner he can do it for anybody.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Intruder posted:

Ahem

I believe he was referring to buffalomeat

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Grittybeard posted:

Don't open this door, because you know we'd end up with Coach K instead.

Pop would be great:

Military background

Great leader of men

Could theoretically win Texas

Very outspoken on behalf of progressive causes

Edit: I unironically think he LeBron is gonna run for senate at some point in his life

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Intruder posted:

True but he also studies and practices until he's good at something. He'd be the best president through sheer force of will. Also he'd get to retire another number at the end of it.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

axeil posted:

gently caress this. The solution to Trump isn't "let's run a completely unqualified quack candidate of our own"

How do we get money out of politics? I know, let's elect two different billionaires to be president. We are a smart country.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

Edit: I unironically think LeBron is gonna run for senate at some point in his life

Same. I actually think he'd make a good politician if not for his habit of choosing the worst sidekicks ever

Just imagine...Vice President James Jones

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

axeil posted:

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the worthless DNC had this exact train of thought

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

3 DONG HORSE posted:

True but he also studies and practices until he's good at something. He'd be the best president through sheer force of will. Also he'd get to retire another number at the end of it.

He would fire like 50 missiles at North Korea, hit maybe a dozen targets, then call Kim Jong Un soft

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

piss tape israel posted:

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the worthless DNC had this exact train of thought

Speaking of I read this blurb this morning:

quote:

Paul Maslin was Jones’s pollster in Alabama. He believes their victory proved that the right way for Democrats to appeal to the middle in 2018 is to run as counterweights to chaos, name-calling and inaction. “If you are out there, particularly as a challenger, communicating that message, it can really work,” the veteran Democratic operative said during an interview last week when he was in town for the new senator’s swearing-in. “That was our calling card. When we talked about health care and education, we did it through that context and lens: Why can’t we work together to get something done? Why can’t people work together to improve our schools? Democrats can stick to the issues that matter most to them and then make a larger point about getting along and civility …

All those black folks who came out to vote? Yeah they didn't matter at all, we don't need to worry about appealing to them. Oh and it didn't help us that we were running against the least electable man in the world.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Intruder posted:

He would fire like 50 missiles at North Korea, hit maybe a dozen targets, then call Kim Jong Un soft

He's not Trump, he ain't stupid like that, mister. There's already an obvious way to deal with North Korea: basketball. Learn the new (and superior) rules and challenge Dear Leader to a high stakes game. Both leaders bond over a mutual 15/47 stat line. Metta World Peace ensues.

:colbert:

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
Run on Nothing 2020!

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

gonna vote for mr worldwide

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

3 DONG HORSE posted:

He's not Trump, he ain't stupid like that, mister. There's already an obvious way to deal with North Korea: basketball. Learn the new (and superior) rules and challenge Dear Leader to a high stakes game. Both leaders bond over a mutual 15/47 stat line. Metta World Peace ensues.

oh my god my dude

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

3 DONG HORSE posted:

This seems like a smart plan but you know Rodman would play for Korea. All Stars vs Monstars all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Intruder posted:

If American Idol is any indication, more people would vote