Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Tales of Woe posted:

You need map awareness to play Fiora now because your opponent will rush bramble vest and become unfightable until like 2 items and you'll have to make plays elsewhere to get ahead

You think way too highly of solo queue players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

shyvana is so broken

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

shyvana is so broken

I ban her every game. Her jungle speed is atrociously fast. She can get to lvl 6 when everyone else is like 4 or barely 5.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I can solo a dragon as Shyvana even earlier than I can as Warwick, and that's just perverse

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

shyvana shouldnt kill the dragon and warwick shouldnt kill the wolves, fucks wrong with you

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
WarWick is da most broken jungler in the game b/c he's almost shyvana levels of free power but his buttons do things.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I like playing jarvan because shyvana steals half my camps and has twice my farm but since my buttons do things I can actually hard carry team fights instead of get kited and die

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Jarvins strong still except for how he loses to the rift chickens.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
jarvans whole thing is about slaying big monsters of course he'd struggle against small birds

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Work Friend Keven posted:

WarWick is da most broken jungler in the game b/c he's almost shyvana levels of free power but his buttons do things.

I actually agree with this, ww is really good right now.

Also j4 is bad imo

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Nothing in League gets me harder than Duskblade J4 flash-ulting on an ADC, instagibbing them. Even if I'm the ADC.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

The Mash posted:

Nothing in League gets me harder than Duskblade J4 flash-ulting on an ADC, instagibbing them. Even if I'm the ADC.

I perfectly flashed a J4 ult yesterday and it got me rock solid. Then I got deleted by the Jax I flashed into.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

njsykora posted:

I perfectly flashed a J4 ult yesterday and it got me rock solid. Then I got deleted by the Jax I flashed into.

this should be the only thing you get to experience as an adc and then the game ends

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

its curtains for Kevin posted:

I like playing jarvan because shyvana steals half my camps and has twice my farm but since my buttons do things I can actually hard carry team fights instead of get kited and die

Sounds like you're a bad Shyvanna

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Let's see how long this lasts

https://www.twitch.tv/loltyler1

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
He loving broke twitch lmao

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Smol posted:

He loving broke twitch lmao

I just came in here to write that.

e:
It's up now he has 183k views and it's climbing fast.

Enigma89 fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jan 8, 2018

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Faker had 250k

If he breaks that

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

rip twitch, cant watch stream, nothing is loading

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

frajaq posted:

rip twitch, cant watch stream, nothing is loading

Keep trying I finally got in.

He is at 206k viewers now holy poo poo.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

why is everyone so in love with a toxic league streamer who yells at/sometimes hits women on his stream

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

why is everyone so in love with a toxic league streamer who yells at/sometimes hits women on his stream

he's the most entertaining entertainer on twitch, weird

also he's not greekgodx, that's the guy who jokingly pretended to be hitting his girlfriend

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

he's the most entertaining entertainer on twitch, weird

also he's not greekgodx, that's the guy who jokingly pretended to be hitting his girlfriend

no, i mean i have actually watched tyler1 grabbing his girlfriend and yelling in her face so i don't watch his stream anymore

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

hes reformed

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

no, i mean i have actually watched tyler1 grabbing his girlfriend and yelling in her face so i don't watch his stream anymore

do you have a clip? I've never seen it

edit: officially more than faker :lol:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

He's streaming shirtless, so look forward to him getting a Twitch probation.

Chat is nothing but sub notifications, it is broken as hell.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Jan 8, 2018

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

310k viewers, are you kidding me

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

e;f,b

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
He's gotten at least like 1000 subs in these 20 minutes jesus

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
This has to be a record for a personal streamer right? Up to 370k at the time I'm posting this.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yeah besides the finals I've never seen anyone ever get this high viewercount, topped of at like 381k

edit: His chat is the only chat that works on twitch now

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jan 8, 2018

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

lmfao

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
League, you so crazy

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Teikanmi posted:

Yeah besides the finals I've never seen anyone ever get this high viewercount, topped of at like 381k

edit: His chat is the only chat that works on twitch now

I believe the record was like 245k something Faker's stream debut last year on twitch.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

the nerd dream is being a huge piece of poo poo but also everyone likes you

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
nothing like queuing for unranked draft and having three obvious throwaway accounts scream ugandan knuckles memes before the jungler drops and veigar and leona decide to swap mid and support respectively

who wants to actually play am i right

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Tyler 1 ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Mods could we look into the guy whos repeatedly accusing a complete stranger of domestic abuse because he dislikes the guy? Seems like he's a toxic possibly.