Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

...Is this one yes climate change is a thing or no there's no such thing as climate change? I honestly can't tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

The former.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mikl posted:

...Is this one yes climate change is a thing or no there's no such thing as climate change? I honestly can't tell.

the climate denier is protected from the global warming by layers of junk science, propaganda, etc

it's definitely the first one

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I thought Fitzsimmons was one of the Good Ones, wtf is this?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Jay Rust posted:

I thought Fitzsimmons was one of the Good Ones, wtf is this?

Trump, like, tweeted the word like. Old men hate that teen lingo.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

HootTheOwl posted:

Trump, like, tweeted the word like. Old men hate that teen lingo.

the idea that the bad thing about that tweet was the word "like" is a surprisingly common take

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

loquacius posted:

the idea that the bad thing about that tweet was the word "like" is a surprisingly common take

The sad thing is Beavis and Butthead are smarter than Trump

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Early running for most easily interpreted.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/950474235981348865

lol

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
The GRRRab your gun and follow your leader Show.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The GRRR show is an incredibly awkward thing to have to say out loud so obv that would have my vote

Gotta wonder who "we" is exactly

and also if Garrison realizes how much loving work animation is

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

loquacius posted:

The GRRR show is an incredibly awkward thing to have to say out loud so obv that would have my vote

Gotta wonder who "we" is exactly

and also if Garrison realizes how much loving work animation is

Maybe he can hire the same people that did the CAD animated series.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Erenthal posted:

Maybe he can hire the same people that did the CAD animated series.
Both are best known for miscarriages?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Donald Trump and Twitter – Michael Wolff’s book Fire and Fury contains worrying revelations about the US president, but don’t think it means the ‘very stable genius’ will be ousted"

Telegraph:

May drops manifesto promise to allow foxhunting vote

Independent:

Theresa May's reshuffle thrown off course by defiant ministers

Times:

Doctors and patients accuse government of failing to stop NHS crisis

Evening Standard:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Trogdos! posted:

According to him the world has problems with humans beings who are emitting too much carbon. Yeah, carbon—a natural substance that plants need in order to grow.

Probably the closest we've come so far to an unironic "when he himself is made of carbon" so far, well done ben

Hey why don't you go and try some of that delicious harmless carbon triple-bonded with nitrogen, another natural substance that plants crave

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Angepain posted:

Probably the closest we've come so far to an unironic "when he himself is made of carbon" so far, well done ben

He made an even more blatant one last time he targeted Gore.

Like nobody gives a poo poo about Al Gore except mad whiteys, I don't know why they keep giving him the attention. I guess the idea is to try to paint climate change as this scheme he invented so it can be more easily dismissed?

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

I’m not following Marty on this one, I think.

Sessions has Big Oil and ICE cowering behind him as The Racist Elf goes to dispense the law to stoner California.

I know Marty isn’t big on drugs, but that’s a fairly positive stance to Sessions, and since when is ICE scared of California?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I’m not following Marty on this one, I think.

Sessions has Big Oil and ICE cowering behind him as The Racist Elf goes to dispense the law to stoner California.

I know Marty isn’t big on drugs, but that’s a fairly positive stance to Sessions, and since when is ICE scared of California?

ICE and Big Oil already failed on making the Stoner Bear, California, do anything else than it wants to, and now here's Sessions, trying the same poo poo while being a keebler elf.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

I don't know why Gorrell keeps drawing Trump with those anime highlights in his hair.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Lurdiak posted:

He made an even more blatant one last time he targeted Gore.

Like nobody gives a poo poo about Al Gore except mad whiteys, I don't know why they keep giving him the attention. I guess the idea is to try to paint climate change as this scheme he invented so it can be more easily dismissed?

That's pretty much it, I think.
The narrative is that Al Gore is firmly in the pocket of Big Solar Panel and Big Windmill, and that proves climate change science is bunk (also because it was cold outside.)

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

How about Up the Fox Hole? Because foxes grrr like dogs and you're up your own rear end about trump?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

According to him the world has problems with humans beings who are emitting too much carbon. Yeah, carbon—a natural substance that plants need in order to grow.

Ben Garrison takes a stroll alongside a river, when he hears a man in the water yelling "Help me, I'm drowning!"

Garrison laughs and continues walking. "Stupid liberal, water is a natural substance that humans need to live!"

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
Liberals are going to be so triggered when Trump unleashes nuclear armageddon.

Apple Pie Hubbub fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Jan 9, 2018

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Good. gently caress fox hunting.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

endlessmonotony posted:

ICE and Big Oil already failed on making the Stoner Bear, California, do anything else than it wants to, and now here's Sessions, trying the same poo poo while being a keebler elf.

Also Sessions is dressed as the loving Keystone Kops, further suggesting how effective Two Bulls thinks he's going to be.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Liberals are going to so triggered when Trump unleashes nuclear armageddon.

an encomium befitting the man

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The President gives Goldman Sachs influence over our government.

Ben Garrison posted:

The President lets Goldman Sachs literally run the government, but also Is Racist

Trogdos! posted:

Ben Garrison posted:

He perhaps thought there was undo influence by the Goldman Sachs men in Trump’s administration. I’m not too happy about that either, but let’s remember that Bannon also worked for Goldman Sachs

Eh it's fine.

I guess those Zyklon Ben edits were 100% accurate, it wasn't actually the :airquote:Wall Street bankers:airquote: that Garrison was so afraid of all this time, after all!

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I've lost count of the number of supposedly mainstream but weird things have been introduced to me by this cartoon.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

This owns

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Wait did Garrison actually support OWS in 2011? Jesus.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Wow that thing was over and done with like a week or two after it started. Yet here Tinsley is like 6 months later.

Also I wonder if Garrison would detest his earlier works now. Especially if we could find a way to fit Trump into all of them.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Conservatives aren't even pretending that their ideology is anything more than petty spite anymore.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Pants Donkey posted:

Stopped clock? That was before he decided the people who kept editing his stuff into overt antisemitism were actually cool guys in the right side of history, right?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

You think that's weird, take a look through the time warp into Garrison's opinions on police in the pre-BLM era

lost old man
Nov 4, 2009

I AM HUNGER.
I FEED.
i love how mad he is at having to wear a seatbelt

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Liberals are going to be so triggered when Trump unleashes nuclear armageddon.
This feels more like a Gary cartoon than a Glenn one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

VitalSigns posted:

You think that's weird, take a look through the time warp into Garrison's opinions on police in the pre-BLM era

I almost want to say the first one is Garrison's version of "Tinsley making GBS threads on the judge that handed down his DUI."
No evidence to back that up or anything, it just looks like something Garrison would draw as a way to settle a personal vendetta for getting a ticket.
And isn't a 95 IQ still within the margin for "Average?" I thought you had to dip below 90 to be considered below average.