Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

cumshitter posted:

this guy really never wants to work in tech again and he blew his chance to hit the grifter circuit so i dont know what he expects to get out of this

Cobservatives have never had what they consider is their due, and this dude and dudes like him genuinely believe they're discriminated against. He thinks the court will vindicate him and give him money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

being a dweeby nazi is now white culture

sorry i dobt make the rules

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i dunno who this dude is but this video is incredibly satisfying

https://twitter.com/_beNbackwards/status/949470697088151553

what is tomi up to these days didn't she get fired for being an abortioness or something

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
lol today is a great day for shithead lawsuits
https://twitter.com/bernstein/status/950483191957217280

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the bitcoin of weed posted:

i dunno who this dude is but this video is incredibly satisfying

https://twitter.com/_beNbackwards/status/949470697088151553

what is tomi up to these days didn't she get fired for being an abortioness or something

Fox News Blonde #45662

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

good start to his case:

quote:

“You can lose a lawsuit and still win the argument,” Johnson said.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Karl Barks posted:

good start to his case:

thats cool you’ll still be the one having to pay all the legal fees though

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
johnson should definitely be pissing away money on frivolous lawsuits, especially before he goes to jail for forging federal documents

have there been any updates on schumer referring the cernovtich/johnson forged poo poo to the police?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Karl Barks posted:

good start to his case:

he's not wrong (check out Dering v. Uris) but :lol: anyway

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

good start to his case:

are they all making the same argument lol

https://twitter.com/samfbiddle/status/950452897854164992

are right-wingers capable of framing their bullshit any other way

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
I read most of the complaint and it’s pretty dumb. The appendix of “anti-Caucasian” material is mostly just standard poo poo about diversity being good.

The whole thing is clearly a publicity stunt to make Google look like a liberal SJW hotbed. Google is probably going to file a motion to dismiss on the grounds of the plaintiffs being dickbags and win.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Jose posted:

Peter Sweden is definitely in the running for dumbest member of the alt right

https://twitter.com/c__spam/status/950482788930658304

:thunk:

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
I think it owns that Scott Adams tied his whole stupid brand to Donald Trump and now has to spend the next 3 years contorting his incoherent "master persuader" theory in order to defend every idiot thing this guy does

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

JAMOOOL posted:

I think it owns that Scott Adams tied his whole stupid brand to Donald Trump and now has to spend the next 3 years contorting his incoherent "master persuader" theory in order to defend every idiot thing this guy does

It's funny, but I'd still prefer that he just shut up forever.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Has Justine Tunney talked about any of the Google stuff? She seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth last August

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
masturpersuading off

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

New Atheism is a hell of a drug...

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Scott Adams believes gravity is not real and it's observed effects are actually "the doubling in size of all objects every second". He really believes this and put a chapter about it in one of his books

neal not scott

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

i;m dying

quote:

For instance, an employee who sexually identifies as “a yellow-scaled wingless dragonkin” and “an expansive ornate building” presented a talk entitled “Living as a Plural Being” at an internal company event.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
sounds like a fun place 2 work

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Im a little teapot

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

quote:

Google furnishes a large number of internal mailing lists catering to employees with alternative lifestyles, including furries, polygamy, transgenderism, and plurality, for the purpose of discussing sexual topics. The only lifestyle that seems to not be openly discussed on Google’s internal forums is traditional heterosexual monogamy.

no straights allowed

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
As an ornate expansive building, I

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
buddy they won't even let me gently caress the cafeteria

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

no straights allowed

This guy doesnt gently caress

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
James damore more like James da more I hear da more I hope he gets hit by a bus

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Crane Fist posted:

James damore more like James da more I hear da more I hope he gets hit by a bus

Heeeeeeyyyy

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

these people are the stupidest god drat idiots

quote:

On November 9, 2016, a few days after President Trump was elected as President, Sarmad Gilani (“Gilani”), a Google employee, posted the following message on a Dory thread (an internal forum where Google employees can ask questions that other Google employees can respond to): “As someone already targeted by the FBI (including at work) for being a Muslim, I’m worried for my personal safety and liberty. Will Google take a public stand to defend minorities and use its influence, or just issue the usual politically nuanced statements about our values.” 96.

Gudeman responded skeptically to Gilani’s claim that he was targeted solely due to his religion by asking, “In the administration of the most pro-Muslim president in history you were targeted just for being a Muslim? Why didn’t you file a civil rights suit? The Justice Department would take your side if it really happened.”

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:thermidor: and move on

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

"Sir, did the KKK really take your baby away?"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Kilmers Elbow posted:

neal not scott

I don't know who neal adams is, but no, scott adams did write a thing in The Joy of Work about that

he phrased it as a "thought experiment" but didn't actually bother to, like, think it through and see why it doesn't work, instead seguing into some vague "think creatively" junk, hence defeating the entire purpose

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

More like bademan

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

it is extremely cool that Danny the Street works at Google

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
the alternative lifestyle known as Transgenderism

Jesus loving Christ these people are like Victorian English Nazis.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

World War Mammories posted:

I don't know who neal adams is, but no, scott adams did write a thing in The Joy of Work about that

he phrased it as a "thought experiment" but didn't actually bother to, like, think it through and see why it doesn't work, instead seguing into some vague "think creatively" junk, hence defeating the entire purpose

Neal Adams is a famous comic artist

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Neal Adams is a famous comic artist

who believes that the Earth is hollow.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

this suit rules, there's page after page of examples of people being shitheads to their coworkers on internal social media (sidenote: why do they have this) and whining about getting blocked
the next paragraph of that excerpt is "well maybe the FBI was investigating you for a good reason. I looked you up and see you went to pakistan recently, maybe they were concerned about people you met with there?" and a coworker going "please don't imply your coworkers are terrorists what the gently caress"

e:

quote:

Dozens of other employees joined the conversation to insult and belittle the Caucasian male, characterizing his concerns about workplace discrimination as “stupid goddamn devil’s advocate bullshit.” This received hundreds of “upvotes” from other Googlers showing their approval.

the bitcoin of weed has issued a correction as of 01:50 on Jan 9, 2018

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

As you can see in this affadavit, I have "taken flak" for "being a loving tool in the workplace." I feel this is attributed unfairly to the color of my skin also gender.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Neon Noodle posted:

Jesus loving Christ these people are like Victorian English Nazis.

They loving wish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So am I reading this wrong somehow or are they in fact making a concerted effort to establish the legal precedent that being a conservative equals being a Nazi