Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
finally, a real speedrun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
i dont care about halo so im gonna watch those mgs3 videos that someone posted earlier

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I was all ready to completely poo poo on this run, but if its occasional combat and tons of wall glitching I'm super in.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Soup du Jour posted:

:same: but honestly tuesday’s looking like the weakest day maybe so it could be for the best

will be bummed if I miss toy story because of it though

Good point, according to this post I made last week this is all I'm looking forward to on Tuesday

beep by grandpa posted:

Tuesday
Serious Sam 3 (owns)
Castlevania SOTN
Super Mario 3D World
Resident Evil 3 (kinda my fav RE, don't judge. I love that jill and nemesis are like super heroes in this game)

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
does this guy know he is talking to himself and that the room is in fact p empty

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i'm going to a super fancy christmas party on friday night for my wife's job and like, fuckin come on that's MM relay and OOT

In january??

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Mario 3D World run is gonna own

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

i'm going to a super fancy christmas party on friday night for my wife's job and like, fuckin come on that's MM relay and OOT

It's January.

Musical_Daredevil
Dec 23, 2008

Need some backup NOW!

HonorableTB posted:

op i paid good money to have a shout out to this thread good sir i demand recognition :sloppy:

Shout out to HonorableTB and the goons in the Something Awful GDQ chat thread from the donation station. Much love.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Regy Rusty posted:

In january??

yeah i have one too, amazon's big holiday party that rents out centurylink stadium is always in january for some reason

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

MA-Horus posted:

THIS IS A BRAND NEW GAME

How the gently caress did the devs not find this poo poo in testing?

honestly i don't think anyone cares enough about poo poo like this to bother.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

HonorableTB posted:

does this guy know he is talking to himself and that the room is in fact p empty

hes talking to us, on the internet

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
it's not my loving party, i don't know why it's in january

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
okay this is a suitable if uncharismatic substitute for DOOM

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

axeil posted:

i dont care about halo so im gonna watch those mgs3 videos that someone posted earlier

I was thinking the same, but the amount of game breaking stuff in this so far is nuts.

Majuju posted:

okay this is a suitable if uncharismatic substitute for DOOM

Now im super disappointed there isn't a DOOM 2016 run during this.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Haha sounds like they made master chief all terrible to play so nerds will like the new character they made.

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

loving elbow drop from the stratosphere.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Ok this run could be fun if it involves a lot of that

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

okay friends i've got a headache and should go to sleep :( will be dreaming of posting with you all tomorrow *tosses Regy Rusty car keys* ur in charge

peace

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Your company's out of money if they rent out a joint in january for their xmas party.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

I, too, remember the time my family had a time warp christmas.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

axeil posted:

official axeil mgs song rankings

1. snake eater (mgs3)
2. way to fall (mgs3)
3. mgs4 love theme (mgs4)
4. the man who sold the world (mgsv: the phantom pain) (as the song itself is an amazing spoiler for the entire plot but you don't realize it until the end)
5. the phantom pain (mgsv: the phantom pain)
6. here's to you (mgsv: ground zeroes)
7. love deterrance i guess? i dunno i never played peace walker\\

kojima is real good at music

Smash Bros version of MGS4 Love Theme is the best version

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

beep by grandpa posted:

okay friends i've got a headache and should go to sleep :( will be dreaming of posting with you all tomorrow *tosses Regy Rusty car keys* ur in charge

peace

I crashed the car.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

HonorableTB posted:

yeah i have one too, amazon's big holiday party that rents out centurylink stadium is always in january for some reason
sounds like they actually want people to show up and not have it conflict with people's personal holiday plans

publishko
Feb 16, 2014
it's funny how much more broken Halo 5 appears to be than any of the original trilogy (maybe on par with Halo 2)

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

beep by grandpa posted:

peace

Sir yes sir

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Shwqa posted:

Haha sounds like they made master chief all terrible to play so nerds will like the new character they made.

Its honestly pretty minor. Like I remember playing this campaign and I don't remember ever feeling like there was a real difference between the characters.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

HonorableTB posted:

They've been waiting for a reluctant attendee to loudly question why they're all celebrating Christmas in January in order to give them a stunned silence followed by a slow clap lead-in initiated by the person most in charge of the whole thing.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

bef posted:

finally, a real speedrun

lol, nice.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I've got work in the morning. I'll see all you goons tomorrow afternoon for whatever is on. Looking forward to spooky block.

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

beep by grandpa posted:

peace

Gotta get well fast!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

MA-Horus posted:

THIS IS A BRAND NEW GAME

How the gently caress did the devs not find this poo poo in testing?

its not bungie anymore lol

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Kerning Chameleon posted:

I, too, remember the time my family had a time warp christmas.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Grey Fox posted:

sounds like they actually want people to show up and not have it conflict with people's personal holiday plans

yeah thats probably it but sometimes its worth going to, like the first year i went they had weezer play and this year theyve got deadmau5 and panic at the disco

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

grand theft grotto posted:

They've been waiting for a reluctant attendee to loudly question why they're all celebrating Christmas in January in order to give them a stunned silence followed by a slow clap lead-in initiated by the person most in charge of the whole thing.

A lot of the companies that force their employees to work double overtime in the Christmas season have their Christmas parties in January.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

OxySnake posted:

Now im super disappointed there isn't a DOOM 2016 run during this.

There was a run of it at SGDQ last year iirc you could go back and watch that (i dont remember if it was good)

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Usually I'd say "hurr huur it's so buggy cause no one plays single player campaign in these multiplayer shooters anyway"... but I don't know anyone who plays Halo multiplayer anymore either????

like, seriously, destiny is basically where everyone gets there fill of halo-esque multiplayer shootymans these days

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Is guardians the subtitle for Halo 5 or is this a spinoff of halo 5

when was there a halo 4?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Indecisive posted:

There was a run of it at SGDQ last year iirc you could go back and watch that (i dont remember if it was good)

It was 90% clipping out of bounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Is guardians the subtitle for Halo 5 or is this a spinoff of halo 5

when was there a halo 4?

Its just the subtitle.

When I first heard the title I thought the game was going to be a MOBA.

• Locked thread