Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/950563782354440193

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Atlanta does have a history of pumping in fake crowd noise...

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Triggering libs by leaving the game early.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Just finished Big Mouth. I can't believe how hilarious this show is and the final episode was amazing

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Just finished Big Mouth. I can't believe how hilarious this show is and the final episode was amazing

It's really loving good. You'll catch things on a rewatch you missed the first time.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Wasn't the halftime show somewhere else completely?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Honestly, leaving early is better for the Secret Service and the local police working traffic, especially if he's going to the airport to head back to DC (which he probably is doing). The motorcade can fly down I-85 and Air Force 1 can get in the air before the game ends and the fresh hell of UGA and Bama fans leaving downtown snarls traffic.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

CannonFodder posted:

Honestly, leaving early is better for the Secret Service and the local police working traffic, especially if he's going to the airport to head back to DC (which he probably is doing). The motorcade can fly down I-85 and Air Force 1 can get in the air before the game ends and the fresh hell of UGA and Bama fans leaving downtown snarls traffic.

Lol if you don't think he's going to Mar a lago

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Cool!

https://twitter.com/axios/status/950536354835943424

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

At least the Republicans got their tax cut before the world ends.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Aw yeah get into a war with an unstable loonie with nukes this is fine

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Spoeank posted:

Aw yeah get into a war with an unstable loonie with nukes this is fine

They’ve probably only got enough to wipe out the west coast and the path re-election is a lot easier if the US starts at the Rockies.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

YOLOsubmarine posted:

They’ve probably only got enough to wipe out the west coast and the path re-election is a lot easier if the US starts at the Rockies.

Cant have elections if you declare state if emergency and Head of State for life.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

I'd like to think Ivanka Trump just saved our rear end from an Oprah presidency.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

This on the heels of North and South Korea talking about having meaningful talks.

I like to think that they came together and said "look, this dumbass isn't going to make things any better between us, so we might as well try to handle it ourselves". And then Trump will take credit if any meaningful progress is made between them.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Hot Diggity! posted:

Anyhow I've watched two seasons of Deadwood in less than a week and will say that Deadwood is Good.

Ian McShane as Al Swearengen is a pretty strong contender for my favorite performance by an actor of all time

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Thermos H Christ posted:

Ian McShane as Al Swearengen is a pretty strong contender for my favorite performance by an actor of all time

I don't know you but now we're best friends

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

You gwailo cocksucker

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Thermos H Christ posted:

Yeah it's nothing short of remarkable how good he is

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
lol Georgia

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

swickles posted:

Wasn't the halftime show somewhere else completely?

It was just outside the stadium in an events area that I cant remember the name of

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

That Bama kicker gets to graduate as a national champion and not as the guy who blew everything on an easy kick. Lucky night for him.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i watched logan lucky and i enjoyed the characters but the movie just made me want to rewatch layer cake or snatch or something

and for recs, pusher (2012 remake) didn't get the hype it should have got, imo. fun transporter/guy ritchie style movie

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Grittybeard posted:

That Bama kicker gets to graduate as a national champion and not as the guy who blew everything on an easy kick. Lucky night for him.

Well I mean that is assuming Nick didn't have him murdered.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

hifi posted:

i watched logan lucky and i enjoyed the characters but the movie just made me want to rewatch layer cake or snatch or something

and for recs, pusher (2012 remake) didn't get the hype it should have got, imo. fun transporter/guy ritchie style movie

The original pusher trilogy with mads mikkelsen is pretty loving amazing tbh. Never saw the remake.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/CharlieDaniels/status/950570886192447488

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I managed to get up, drag myself to the gym and do cardio for 40 minutes this morning before driving in to work.

Of course I had no breakfast and now I'm just drinking coffee until lunch I guess.

Maybe I can go get some fake eggs at the grocery store across the street or something.

That or go spend 8 bucks at protein house for a loving mcmuffin.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I had a 4 dollar starbucks eggwhite wrap.

This is the first day that we've reached 8am and I haven't eaten some meat in pretty much forever.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Got to work after an extra long hell-commute through the frozen tundra. Only slipped and fell once. Took a very satisfying dump when I got to the office. Good day so far.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
This is the most HOA loving thing of all time

https://twitter.com/sacbee_news/status/950758237535576070

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

very stable genius posted:

Got to work after an extra long hell-commute through the frozen tundra. Only slipped and fell once. Took a very satisfying dump when I got to the office. Good day so far.
Get some ice cleats that strap onto your shoes. Yeah they are useless 364 days of the year, but that one day when everything is ice and you can walk around like it ain't no thing is worth the $15.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Spoeank posted:

I was reading through the article trying to figure out why they would impose such a dumb hole, and of course it's because they don't want poor people living in someone's garage.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
coward

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Spoeank posted:

Can we ban HOAs for non-condos already? The only scenario where they make sense is when you're literally sharing walls with people.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

my HOA tried to fine me for leaving my trashcans outside my garage, but the management company we use was too stupid to actually apply the fine to my account.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

axeil posted:

Can we ban HOAs for non-condos already? The only scenario where they make sense is when you're literally sharing walls with people.

HOA's are only as good as the people running them. In the house I grew up in, the HOA negotiated a base cable package with the cable company. So you had to have at least basic cable (you could always upgrade) but it was cheaper than normal. They also did all the landscaping. The only time they ever sent notices to people was if it was something really bad or unsafe.

That said, like I only ever hear horror stories about HOA's. The one where my parents live now is bad, its all retirees who fight with each other and have nothing better to do. They also don't know what a budget is and do really dumb poo poo that ends up costing even more money on top of the dues.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

my HOA also provides me trash service included with my monthly dues and a swimming pool that my kids like.

and also they ostensibly keep people from parking their giant ICEE trucks on the streets of the neighborhood and clogging the roads (j/k they don't actually do that, it's impossible to get into the neighborhood easily because these guys park their truck and army of vehicles on the road making it one narrow lane for 1/3 of the neighborhood)

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Pro-tip: any time the HOA tries to flex its muscle on you, write them a stern, angry letter and they will never bother you again

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Spoeank posted:

How was this not immediately shot down as a safety issue? Plus anyone who has a garage uses it for storage too, say goodbye to your lawnmower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i get trash service from the city