Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

I got interviewed by ESPN I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

TheHoosier posted:

Lol “I think I got interviewed by ESPN!”

Shows up later on late night public access local Cleveland infomercial

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Players and coaches have 2 acceptable responses to this.
1) I'm sorry.
2) Silence.

This is the grave you dug. This is the funeral you deserve.

Also: gently caress playing the "true fan" card. Even if that designation only exists for masochists to leverage their pain into some kind of moral superiority your franchise doesn't deserve fans, true or otherwise.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

ChrisBTY posted:

Players and coaches have 2 acceptable responses to this.
1) I'm sorry.
2) Silence.

This is the grave you dug. This is the funeral you deserve.

Also: gently caress playing the "true fan" card. Even if that designation only exists for masochists to leverage their pain into some kind of moral superiority your franchise doesn't deserve fans, true or otherwise.

I'll take silence as most of the players are doing. I've got poo poo for players pulling true fan on people. gently caress them and see if you actually make another roster.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Gatts posted:

Lol “I think I got interviewed by ESPN!”

Shows up later on late night public access local Cleveland infomercial

Guy says he writes for ESPN and asks me questions with a recorder. Luckily I didn't give my full name.

Me and buddy are having a good time at the Winking Lizard watching KC blow it

TheHoosier fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jan 7, 2018

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

TheHoosier posted:

The double-ocho.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Shelton and Ogbah are apparently bitchmade.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

TheHoosier posted:

Guy says he writes for ESPN and asks me questions with a recorder. Luckily I didn't give my full name.

Me and buddy are having a good time at the Winking Lizard watching KC blow it

Glad to hear you had a good time.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Players keep taking this really well

https://twitter.com/Kirksey/status/949855972058648577

https://twitter.com/Kirksey/status/949858828585259008

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

:qq: but the huge version

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Love that misplaced confidence. "when" we win :lol:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I like the players thinking fans have to be supportive of the players instead of the other way around. Bitch, you're only rich because we pay attention to the NFL.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

Chris James 2 posted:

Love that misplaced confidence. "when" we win :lol:

I wish he would have speculated on when that elusive "win" will arrive. 2018? Unlikely with Hue in charge still probably. 2019? I mean when guy? I might not watch in 2018 if you are feeling the 0-32 there Kirksey.

SKULL.GIF posted:

I like the players thinking fans have to be supportive of the players instead of the other way around. Bitch, you're only rich because we pay attention to the NFL.

All they had to do was win one drat game this year. I mean the Browns were really terrible forever and consistently won 4 or 5 games a year for over a decade with a couple higher win totals sprinkled in there. What changed since, oh I don't know, let's say 2012-2015?

Oh...

Oh God...

DEAR GOD NO MAKE IT STOP

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I am so happy players are upset about the parade.

Everybody was infinitely more angry at Hue and Haslam for all this, please manage to turn this into a loss too.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

TRY NOT GOING 1-31 YOU loving LOSER PILE OF poo poo

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

I could believe thats the real johnny

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

got any sevens posted:

I could believe thats the real johnny

turns out he never got off that thing

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
https://twitter.com/Reflog_18/status/950002422138724354

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I decided to look it up for shits and giggles, and the last time the Browns won multiple games in a row was 2014, when they beat the Raiders (3-13), Buccaneers (2-14), and Bengals (Primetime) in Weeks 8-10.

Edit: Since that streak they haven't won more than 3 games in an entire season, and have won 5 overall.

rare Magic card l00k fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Jan 7, 2018

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I decided to look it up for shits and giggles, and the last time the Browns won multiple games in a row was 2014, when they beat the Raiders (3-13), Buccaneers (2-14), and Bengals (Primetime) in Weeks 8-10.

Edit: Since that streak they haven't won more than 3 games in an entire season, and have won 5 overall.

And Haslam raised ticket prices that year because we went 7-9

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

I see the last quarterback for the Cleveland Browns to notch multiple wins in a single season. (2) Also the last QB to win an away game.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Johnny was too good for Cleveland.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Kirksey backed off being Christ surrounded by Romans a bit

https://twitter.com/Kirksey/status/950028843452166144

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh they’ll shock the world, all right.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Instead of berating the fans, how about you win a freaking game?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Oh they’ll shock the world, all right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Q4EVpIFIk

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Flikken posted:

And Haslam raised ticket prices that year because we went 7-9

Those Flying J legal bills don't pay themselves.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Once Warren Buffet takes full ownership of Flying J maybe he can do the same with the Browns.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I just want to bring that both Oakland and Jacksonville which were in ruins have managed to make it to the postseason in the last couple years.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

This is beyond ruins.
At no point has Cleveland accomplished any drat thing since the current team was established 20 years ago.
They arn't ruined. In order to have ruins, something had to have been built in the first place. There's no hope to fall back on because history has no precedent for this team succeeding.
The Jags have at least made the AFC championship game since their founding and have been able to keep a QB for more than a year.

The world won Kirksey. 31 of the last 32 times they've won.
The world has been winning since they broke dirt on this Cleveland team.
Unless the process involves boiling Jimmy Haslem in the liquefied remains of Hue Jackson there is no sane reason to trust the process.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jan 7, 2018

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
The first step is to admit you're in ruins. The Browns are still acting like there's a process going on and that Hue has some magic left.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
So....the Browns. The Browns?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Gatts posted:

So....the Browns. The Browns?

The answer to: who is going to hire the architect of Ciny's 2 scoreless games and draft Josh Allen at #1?

Yudo
May 15, 2003

They have two picks in the top five in what is a pretty strong draft. The probability of not loving up those two picks is pretty good by chance alone.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Yudo posted:

They have two picks in the top five in what is a pretty strong draft. The probability of not loving up those two picks is pretty good by chance alone.

so is the probability of winning more than 1 game in 32 attempts, so

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Yudo posted:

Our owner Jimmy Haslam spent 100k on a study to find the best QB in 2014 class. That study said to draft Teddy Bridgewater and flagged Johnny Manziel as undraftable.

Hope is a lie and I know no better than to do so.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Our owner Jimmy Haslam spent 100k on a study to find the best QB in 2014 class. That study said to draft Teddy Bridgewater and flagged Johnny Manziel as undraftable.

Hope is a lie and I know no better than to do so.

My team is owned by Dan Snyder, so I feel your pain. All the Browns have to do is pick Barkley, Chubb, Fitzpatrick, Nelson, Payne, Kay, James or even Darnold or Rosen and not draft Josh Allen or Baker Mayfield. How hard can that be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Yudo posted:

My team is owned by Dan Snyder, so I feel your pain. All the Browns have to do is pick Barkley, Chubb, Fitzpatrick, Nelson, Payne, Kay, James or even Darnold or Rosen and not draft Josh Allen or Baker Mayfield. How hard can that be?

*gets 19*

HIT ME

• Locked thread