Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

idk who that is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheThirst
Oct 26, 2006

Lately I've been feeling drained--I only wish to be entertained

Ramadu posted:

idk who that is

It's a new look for Satana from the comics recently

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
That Satana costume looks tight as hell.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

For a second I got excited and thought that was Darkchyld, but Satana isn't too shabby.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yep

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ramadu posted:

idk who that is

Goat Lady, she rules

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Goat Lady is definitely my new poo poo.

Also, with these costumes getting big attention in the Sneak Peeks (usually it’s characters), I am going to my bet toward these being those elite costumes that cost more bios to upgrade.

Yeah, I hope they are at least.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

We'll get a Blade costume with hopefully a decent set of skills/power boost in this patch, mark my words.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

Where do you guys get all your CTPs from? I've only gotten one and it was from a the Cinematic thing. The way you guys talk about them it sounds like you all have a bunch.

I think the only nonpay way is random chance from hidden routes. I've only got 3 total and they all came from cinematic I think.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

STAC Goat posted:

Where do you guys get all your CTPs from? I've only gotten one and it was from a the Cinematic thing. The way you guys talk about them it sounds like you all have a bunch.

I got one from a hidden ticket and one from the story mode

Sonictic
Sep 11, 2003

marquise bossyfangs mcsekret
Hello goons I have decided to play this game and would like to join one of our fine guilds. My ign is Pahincki. Which guild is the best?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Sonictic posted:

Hello goons I have decided to play this game and would like to join one of our fine guilds. My ign is Pahincki. Which guild is the best?

Any that are open. Doctor goons and Goonlactus have super active groups

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Working on Robbie, what's the best iso setup for my boy

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

HebrewMagic posted:

Working on Robbie, what's the best iso setup for my boy

Overdrive, Hawks Eye or PoAH. Always and forever.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

STAC Goat posted:

I got mine from maxing the Thor ragnarok uni (ctp of energy). You can get another by maxing the Hela’s uni (ctp energy) You get another from maxing Hulk (ctp of refinement) uni. I have not gotten any from story/special mission drops.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Didn't notice it before but the Satana post on Mobirum uses #Marvel_Future_Fight_events_1gold_uniforms_crazy_sales as one of the tags at the bottom, it just gets cut off after Future_Fight

So hey, that's cool

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
My first Thanos clear was via Squirrel Girl kiting.

This is canon.

p.s. somebody please accept my Goonlactus application, tia.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Not even going to post the update details but hahaha holy poo poo NetMarble. Just keep adding fuel to the fire.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Lol at only being able to buy Adam warlock. Least there's no element of randomness, I guess.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Yea so much it relies on how much he costs, since he will only require normal materials after that. X-23 is the same with how many bios and how often that new event mission thing shows up. Kinda guessing the new ultimates will come from there also, but they didn't say anything about them in the patch notes.

Punisher uni being higher cost likely means a complete overhaul and he should be top tier with it, if the previous expensive ones are anything to go by.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I’m gearing up to T2 punisher now in preparation for his ascendance to S Tier

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

I'm fine with this. Even if Warlock is cash only, it's still a guaranteed get. The point was (supposed) to be lootbox gambling, but then it sort of morphed into people wanting everything free and I quit paying attention. If he's crystals, thats even better. Like if they just released dudepacks for 10-15 bucks or whatever you'd pay for a bio sub that's fine in my book. Marvel Heroes did it, so do fighting games, etc.

But clods on the forums are still mad because they see the word "box" and get outraged even though its one of the multiple ways to get the character. I figure they'll put the Ultimates into these event missions, same as X-23 as soon as the poor guys who have to do the programming and UI work can make levels and test em. It definitely sounds like a reactionary "mode" they came up with, but I can't say it's a bad one.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I’m fully expecting Frank to take the #1 spot from Jean

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im mad that theres only two characters , i want like 12

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

The Reddit was saying that a post from China was listing Adam Warlocks cost at about 4,400 or so Crystals.
If that puts him at level 1, 1 star that's pretty expensive. Considering for 6K you could get Magneto at 6 stars, other bonus content and he ends up being Tier 2 fairly quickly.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea, the 6600 crystal upgrade to the x-men epic quest is really worth it. having that t2 Magneto really early helped me a lot.

And I consider someone a good t2 if they can both clear hard villain siege and Proxima Midnight world boss solo, without switching out for regen. Both of those a hard, but not exactly challenging or require great skill, but that's fine, if you can just brute force with someone, that's okay by me.

Who should I be taking to defeat Apocalypse? Jean seems like the best but I am constantly losing do to running out of time.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

The Question IRL posted:

The Reddit was saying that a post from China was listing Adam Warlocks cost at about 4,400 or so Crystals.
If that puts him at level 1, 1 star that's pretty expensive. Considering for 6K you could get Magneto at 6 stars, other bonus content and he ends up being Tier 2 fairly quickly.

Warlock is a native T2 (allegedly) and magneto was a T1.

God those assclowns on Reddit are super salty about this update.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

b0ng posted:

Warlock is a native T2 (allegedly) and magneto was a T1.

God those assclowns on Reddit are super salty about this update.

The patch notes confirm that he's native T2, there's no allegedly about it. Magneto was t1 but between getting him at 6 and the flood of bios you get just for doing the Wolverine quest (to say nothing of his personal stage) he was actually easier to get to t2 than getting Warlock's t2 boost will be (those only really reach full power at 60). If his cost is that close to Mags, and it doesn't come with the benefit of an extremely efficient energy->native t2 fuel converter it will definitely feel kind of shity.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im gonna buy the costumes and probably not adam ant. i already have more than enough dudes for SL, i dont care about timeline, and id rather have GOAT lady, james "jim" "rhodey" "the punisher" "frank castiglione" "rhodes aka the war machine, and carmine falcone

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

As it is, I don't think I'll buy Adam Warlock because even if he's amazing I have a bunch of Tier 2 guys all sitting at 1 star because they are so expensive to level up/rank up.
The only one who I have moved at all is Quicksilver as I heard he's amazeballs and even he is stalled at 4 stars and level 45.

What I do hope is that this patch gives another way of getting bios for Blue Marvel and Anti Man as I was pretty close to being able to T2 them. And they are full on awesome.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It would be huge if they could just increase what a jackpot is in the processor. Make it like 8 or 10 bios and this all doesn't feel like such a heavy grind to me.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Yeah whole thing is stupid but I really don't need to waste all my material on Space Jesus. I am sure Wolverine Girl is gonna be cool and good so I am ok with this update. Gonna wait and see how Mr.Castles new outfit is before purchasing.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Game on.

Space jesus 6600 crystals, starts as T2 3*, and there are up to 1100 crystals as challenge rewards included it says. There's a 6* selector in the shop for $1.99 that doesn't work on anyone fun of course.

The x23 event thing is off to an exciting start, nothing like sitting there waiting for a level 6 enemy to finish his iframes so you can slap him down.

edit looks like you need wolverine's AoA costume for chapter four. One is open, Two needs 3* rogue, Three 6* beast, and Four 4* wolvie with his costume at RARE.

bagrada fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Jan 10, 2018

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Satana's new 6*

:stare:

oh my

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

I'm kinda surprised rank-up tickets work on X-23. What else was I gonna use all these things on?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It wont let me start the final battle even though I have Logans AOA uniform. I tired taking it off and putting it back on but it still won't let me.

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

It wont let me start the final battle even though I have Logans AOA uniform. I tired taking it off and putting it back on but it still won't let me.

It's got to be a leveled up to rare AoA uniform

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Zokari posted:

I'm kinda surprised rank-up tickets work on X-23. What else was I gonna use all these things on?

Same as HECK

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Hmm I don’t think I can justify buying wolverine’s costume with no sale so not sure I’m going to completely this last leg of the X-23 missions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol if you dont buy every single costume when theyre released even the ones that suck