Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Fathis Munk posted:

Did you go out of your way to post the tiniest version of this? :v: (gotta remove the d in the filename)

Ah gently caress. Thanks :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Old people on Facebook are kind of dumb sometimes (unless they are talking to Cracker Barrel).

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Feels like it’s a joke, and/or excuse to get people to look at the circle.

I wonder when/how that started. It’s definitely an international thing and I remember it existing yeeeeeears a go.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Feels like it’s a joke, and/or excuse to get people to look at the circle.

I wonder when/how that started. It’s definitely an international thing and I remember it existing yeeeeeears a go.

It was from an episode from Malcolm in the Middle, and a joke post about it would almost certainly have a screen grab from that episode.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ah! It’s nice that for a change there’s a definitive answer. If only we could trace the origins of the ‘Stussy’ S so easily...

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

SpacePig posted:

It was from an episode from Malcolm in the Middle, and a joke post about it would almost certainly have a screen grab from that episode.

I had to double check because I was certain people were doing it in my school in the 90s and Malcolm was 2000s, and it in fact does predate Malcolm. Apparently it originated in Ohio in the 80s.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Ah! It’s nice that for a change there’s a definitive answer. If only we could trace the origins of the ‘Stussy’ S so easily...

Just follow VICE on Facebook, they post an article about the S every other week or so.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Why SIGH😔😤when you can PSY😎🐴💕instead??👍send this📥👈to someone 👬who makes you OPPA GANGNAM SMILE☺️💖!!!!

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Why SIGH😔😤when you can PSY😎🐴💕instead??👍send this📥👈to someone 👬who makes you OPPA GANGNAM SMILE☺️💖!!!!

This is really cute though

dexter6
Sep 22, 2003

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

What a unique method of distributing news! Good on CNN!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
Man it is tough finding creative new gang initiations these days huh?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Panfilo posted:

Man it is tough finding creative new gang initiations these days huh?

Flashing headlights at people just doesn't scare them like it used to.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

To join my gang you have to talk about anime for a full hour.

Nobody has joined my gang for some reason.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

T-man posted:

Uh, question: is there any penalty for going over an hour? Asking for a friend.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

T-man posted:

So basically goons in general.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

🤔 Is there an 🍥 anime 🗾 character 🤡 stronger 💪 💯 than Madara 😈 Uchiha 🤔? And I'm not 🙅 talking 🤐 about Edo ☠️ Tensei ⚰ 👆 Uchiha 😍 💯 Madara 😈. No ❌ I'm not talking 🙊about Gedou 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Rinne 💀 ♻️ Tensei ⚰ 👆 Uchiha 😎 Madara 😈 💯. Hell 🔥 I’m not 🙅 talking 🤐 about Juubi 🔟 🐕 Jinchuuriki 🤰 Gedou 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Rinne 💀 ♻️ Tensei ⚰ 👆 😍 💯 Madara 😈, either ❌. I'm 👌 talking 🗣 ✅ about Kono Yo 🌏 no 🕺 Kyūseishu ⛑ 😇 Futarime no Rikudō 👴 Juubi 🔟 🐕 Jinchuuriki 🤰 Gedou 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Rinne 💀 ♻️ Tensei ⚰ 👆 Uchiha 😩 Madara 😱 💯 with the Eternal 🕑⌛ ∞ Mangekyou 🔭 Sharingan 👁 (which is capable of Enton 🎊 Amaterasu 🔥⚫️🔥, Izanagi 🤺 ↔️ 🤺, Izanami 🔁 💤 and the 👀 Tsukuyomi 🌑 Genjutsu 🔮), his two 2️⃣ original Rinnegan 👁‍🗨 🍆 👁‍🗨 (which grant him 🐂 🐛 Chikushōdō 🐶 🐥, ⚔️ Shuradō 🗡, 👉 ➡️ Tendō ✋️⬅️, 👻Ningendō 🔎 😵, ⚖️ 👅 💦 Jigokudō 👹, 🛡 🌊 Gakidō ↩️, Gedō 🗿 👺 🔟, Banshō Ten’in ➡️ 👋, 🌪 🌎 🌀 Chibaku Tensei ➡️ ⚫️ ⬅️, Shinra Tensei ✋️➡️, ☄️ 2️⃣Tengai Tensei🌠 ✌️and 🌅Banbutsu🌌 Sōzō🎨), capable of using Katon🔥, Fūton💨, ⚡️Raiton🗲, 🌄Doton 🏔, 🌊Suiton💦, 🌲 Mokuton 🌳, 🌀 Ranton ⛈, Inton ☯️ ⬛️, Yōton ☯️ ⬜️and even Onmyōton ☯️ Jutsu 🐱‍👤, equipped with his 🌂 Gunbai 🗡 (capable of using Uchihagaeshi 👁 ↪️) and a Shakujō 🔱 🙏 because he is a master in kenjutsu ⚔️ and 🥋 taijutsu 🤜 😵 💪 a perfect Susano’o 👻 (that can use Yasaka 🖐 ➡️⭐no Magatama 🏹), control😵 of both the Juubi 🔟 🐕 and the Gedō 🗿 👺 🔟 Mazou, with Hashirama 👴Senju’s DNA 😩 💦 👌 and face 😎 implanted in his chest🍆💦, his four Rinbo 👹 Hengoku 👮 clones 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦 guarding him and nine ⚫️ Gudōdama ⚫️ floating behind😍 him AFTER he absorbed😂👍 Senjutsu from the First 🥇 Hokage 🤴, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen ∞ Tsukuyomi 🌑 💤 on everybody 😂👍and used Shin: 🙏 Jukai 🌲 Kōtan 🌳 so he 💯can use their 🔥 Chakra 🌊 while they are under 😴 Genjutsu 🔮! I’m talking😵 about sagemode Sage 👴 of the Six💯 Paths Juubi 🔟 🐕 Jinchuuriki 🤰 Gedou 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Rinne 💀 ♻️ Tensei ⚰ 👆 Uchiha 😍 💯 Madara 😱 with the Eternal 🕑⌛ ∞ Mangekyou 🔭 Sharingan 👁, Rinnegan 👁‍🗨 🍆 👁‍🗨, Mystic 💫 Eyes 👀 of Death ☠️ Perception 🔭, and Geass Doujutsus 👁 ⚡️, equipped with the Shining 😩 🌟 Trapezohedron 💠 while casting😘 Super 🔩 Tengen 🔩 Toppa 🔩 Gurren 🔩 Lagann 🔩 as his Susano’o 👻, controlling😍 the Gold 💛 Experience Requiem 😘stand, able to tap😩 💦 👌 into the speedforce 🏃 💨, wearing the Kamen 🏍 Rider 🏍 Black RX suit 🕴 and Gedō 🗿 👺 🔟 Mazou, with Hashirama 👴 Senju’s DNA 😩 💦 implanted😍 in him so he😘 has 🌲 Mokuton 🌳 kekkei 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 genkai 🐱‍👤 and can perform😵 yinyang ☯️ release ninjutsu 🐱‍👤 while being an expert😩 💦 👌 in kenjutsu ⚔️ and 🥋 taijutsu 🤜

I 👁 love 💋 anime 👀 so much 😆 all the choices 🤔 and so little time 😭 it makes me wanna cry 😢😢😢

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I'm glad 2018 is already proving to be just as loving stupid as 2017 and 2016 were.

https://twitter.com/CharlieDaniels/status/950570886192447488

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Uh, question: is there any penalty for going over an hour? Asking for a friend.

For someone with an username as good as yours, no.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Dexie posted:

I'm glad 2018 is already proving to be just as loving stupid as 2017 and 2016 were.

That made me scream with laughter when I saw it. Jesus H. Christ, what a wingnut.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Nuebot posted:

Flashing headlights at people just doesn't scare them like it used to.

After Facebook spread the message about driving around with no headlights and killing whoever flashes their brights at you failed, gangs have fallen on hard times and now recruit children to meet their daily rape quota.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

After Facebook spread the message about driving around with no headlights and killing whoever flashes their brights at you failed, gangs have fallen on hard times and now recruit children to meet their daily rape quota.

nah I used to do that it's true

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This is a year old but I don't remember seeing it so here have some respite from the usual twitter garbage fires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eKv4BEujFU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Dexie posted:

loving Verified.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

T-man posted:

This just reminds me about the challenge that pubbies had to pass to join GOKU, the goon planetside 2 outfit : send in a vid of them eating a full jar of mayo. Some actually did.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Is craigslist considered social media? Because this guy has space to rent! Women only please.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/roo/d/small-cozy-cheap-basement/6447821971.html

quote:

This is a low budget place to stay at, and the location is very good for most people. Rent is $400/month and you pay 25% of the PSE bill. Furnished with comfortable twin size bed, small dresser, and medium size kitchen table and chair to serve as a desk or, a as a table LOL. The room itself is partitioned off in the corner of the basement. The entrance to this room space are doubled thick blankets draped from the ceiling joist above. There's a small oil-filled radiant heat space heater and the room + warms it all up decently. I am a male home owner and prefer to rent to a responsible and considerate female. It's not really much and honestly it might not be very comfortable but it depends on you. $100 security, month to month, 20 day notice req'd from either party to end the lease. Bus lines are very close and this location is easy access to Seattle/Bellevue/Kent and all surrounding areas. On street parking is easy if you have a car. Please send contact info if interested. Wi-Fi included. Shared kitchen and bathroom, use of washer and dryer once/week. Move in available February 1st, 2018

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Uh, Police?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
I wouldn't call it social media but what's the harm. Here's the Weird Craigslist Ads thread by the way; you should throw it in there too.

The icing on the cake is that there's not even a door just some blankets draped from the ceiling. What a bargain!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Rough Lobster posted:

The icing on the cake is that there's not even a door just some blankets draped from the ceiling. What a bargain!

$400 loving dollars a month. :discourse:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Mouse Dresser posted:

$400 loving dollars a month. :discourse:

No no no, it's $400 OR loving.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Ularg posted:

No no no, it's $400 OR loving.

Nope, $400 FOR loving. He's worth it. :quagmire:

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
How bad is rent in the Seattle area where you're paying $400 to rent a rape dungeon?

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

belt posted:

How bad is rent in the Seattle area where you're paying $400 to rent a rape dungeon?

Back in my day we had walk uphill both ways in the snow just to earn enough money to share a rape dungeon with three room mates :corsair:

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Well la-dee-da mr fancy dungeon, in my day I had to live with 5 roommates in a rape cardboard box. I'd have KILLED to be able to live in a rape dungeon.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Garrand posted:

Well la-dee-da mr fancy dungeon, in my day I had to live with 5 roommates in a rape cardboard box. I'd have KILLED to be able to live in a rape dungeon.

LUXURY!

Anyway, some idiocy on social media with old media results: a newspaper editor loses his job for freaking out on twitter over non-binary option in Vermont drivers` licenses

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

belt posted:

The rental market has gone insane in the last few years. Back in the 90s you could get a two bedroom rape apartment for that money, heck in the 70s you could rent an entire rape ranch for $400 even adjusting for inflation.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Dexie posted:

https://twitter.com/iammattcote/status/950685507872346113

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Garrand posted:

so, :gooncamp:?

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I don't know about you, but being responsible for 25% of the whole house electric bill is the real rape here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Stranger Danger, High Voltage.