Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

moose face posted:

When's the fake news awards?

After The Fecal Taco Hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

do u know jenny posted:

Q. And with specific regard to the issue of blackmail, what was the -- what were the facts that he had gathered that made him concerned about the possibility of blackmail and who did he think was going to be blackmailed?

A. Well, the facts are -- beyond what's here I don't have any additional facts. The alleged incident that's described here is the one that he was referring to. As I say, I don't have really any additional information beyond this except that -- I mean, it's probably in here somewhere actually, but it's well known in intelligence circles that the Russians have cameras in all the luxury hotel rooms and there are memoirs written about this by former Russian intelligence agents I could quote you. So the problem of kompromat and kompromating is just endemic to east-west intelligence work. So that's what I'm referring to. That's what he's referring to.

Remind me to never jerk it should I ever stay in a Russian hotel.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Why the retarded face?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

old beast lunatic posted:

Why the retarded face?

The glasses are its only defense against being punched repeatedly, it looks like it would be punching a really irritating fuzzy marshmallow.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Why the retarded face?

Probably natural resting face tbh

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Why the retarded face?

Because he's a retard? :confused:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

as a sicko, I say ... yes

same but for my whole life now

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

After The Fecal Taco Hour
Its a brown carpet event

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

No, :gizz: like it’s for an Oscar.

e- fu autocorrect

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

quote:

The Trump administration has waived part of the punishment for five megabanks whose affiliates were convicted and fined for manipulating global interest rates. One of the Trump administration waivers was granted to Deutsche Bank — which is owed at least $130 million by President Donald Trump and his business empire, and has also been fined for its role in a Russian money laundering scheme.

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/trump-administration-waives-punishment-convicted-banks-including-deutsche-which

:thunk:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

Its a brown carpet event

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Originally I was thinking about and wondering the possible consequences of the judge's decision to block the DACA order from Trump but then I decided gently caress it I really just want to see his Cry Baby Bitch rear end early morning tweets about it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

Originally I was thinking about and wondering the possible consequences of the judge's decision to block the DACA order from Trump but then I decided gently caress it I really just want to see his Cry Baby Bitch rear end early morning tweets about it

reminds me of christs warnings

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

it's like gorka beat his genes into a redheaded stepchild

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

i have a theory that they have video of ivanka too. pissin and making GBS threads on the toilet, showering, just regular stuff, but that alone would scare trump more than anytthing

except he's always been okay treating her like a bargaining chip so, gently caress I dont even know wwaht to believe

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Remind me to do the opposite. Also if someone could tell me which direction to face and suggest some appropriate lighting that would be great.

Or is one supposed to just helicopter?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

i have a theory that they have video of ivanka too. pissin and making GBS threads on the toilet, showering, just regular stuff, but that alone would scare trump more than anytthing give Trump a raging boner

fixed

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Russia is weird in that you can’t just travel around as a tourist, you have to list every hotel and location you’ll be staying every night

Also stayed in the Hotel National Moscow, but because it was a weekend it was practically empty and extremely cheap because only politicians/business people tend to go to those places even today

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I was doing my weekly expense report when I found this receipt:

and it made me think of Trump

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lol $11 loving bucks for a fish sandwich from a glorified Denny's

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Lol I just went to my favorite Magachuds forums and there are plenty of bots from all countries all posting that Trump is destroying the deep state and that Hillary will go to prison.

It's crazy

e: it's almost scary

SpaceGoatFarts fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Jan 10, 2018

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Lol $11 loving bucks for a fish sandwich from a glorified Denny's

It was alright, at least better than a Filet-o-Fish. There wasn't much to pick from that wasn't either gross or with a line out the door and I was on a 4 1/2 hour drive.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
You buy a big fat burger at Red Robin, not Fish Sandwich

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You don't buy Jack poo poo at red Robin

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/951065108381360129

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

So if the pisstape is real who currently has a copy? Putin for sure and then there's no way he doesn't release it at some point right?

I dunno, it seems uhh too good to be true.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

politicians accused of sex crimes pls stop topping yourselves, it's the worst of both worlds for everyone

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

The best republican ever.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/951068771967471616?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Epic lol for teh mothafriggin WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Jan 10, 2018

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
apparently even trump thought the wall was loving stupid but his even dumber base cheered long and hard at the thought of mexican misery so he kept pushing it. why not done

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

my new dog posted:

why not? done!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:laffo:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

many such cases

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

lmao so he's gonna go "the real wall was all around us, in each and every one of your hearts because you believed"

I just got sad because I realized he cannot string together a sentence that coherent

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

lmao so he's gonna go "the real wall was all around us, in each and every one of your hearts because you believed"

I just got sad because I realized he cannot string together a sentence that coherent

"The wall? It's there. It's always been there, believe me. I mean, because you believed me, I believe the wall is there. Many people have told me this."

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Remember that time that Trump was speechifying about the wall and he suddenly remembered the concept of ladders?

I can't find a clip of it atm, but it was a lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Hey guys I'm in Arizona right now, I'll take the Senate seat with my slogan: "MageMage: hey at least she's not Arpaio". If elected, I promise to poo poo and piss all over myself during every public speech. Thank you.