Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Avirosb posted:

Trump's taco bowls will make you take a knee.

In front of a toilet bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Farmers gave Trump a standing ovation for repealing the estate tax, of which 0.1% of farmers would have actually had to pay. It still is staggering and alarming at the incredible number of gigantic morons who vote in your country. How many of you guys feel like Frank Grimes? That feeling that an idiot has everything in his life handed to him and is in charge of the safety of a nuclear plant that has seen multiple meltdowns and tripled the workplace accident stats with no discipline whatsoever. It truly must be exhausting.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Soup du Journey posted:

So is it actual poisoning that he's afraid of, or a disgruntled employed nutting in his food or flossing their butt with a french fry or something? Cause the latter is not an unreasonable concern if you're an idiot loving rear end in a top hat to everyone except for your sexy daughter, and it would sure be a vector for regular old pathogens

I think it's more of a phobia of old timey regicide-style poisoning.

semi-related:

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
lol trump has "executive time" from 8 to 11 hahahaha
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42610275

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I know this gets said a lot but just imagine, like really imagine, Obama saying this. I kinda find it impossible to imagine him actually saying it, but I sure can imagine the reaction from Fox News etc

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

nice.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Are images on Twitter embeds loving up on awful Android app for everybody else?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

pacerhimself posted:

Are images on Twitter embeds loving up on awful Android app for everybody else?

Yep

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Smirr posted:

I know this gets said a lot but just imagine, like really imagine, Obama saying this. I kinda find it impossible to imagine him actually saying it, but I sure can imagine the reaction from Fox News etc

Imagine the Obamas decorating the White House like Melania did. Fox News would have run 24 hour coverage of the War on Christmas claiming the Obamas were decorating the White House in "traditional Muslim Kenyan style" and it was purposely anti-Jesus.

Imagine Obama threatening to nuke a country. "Dangerous Black Man Threatens to Start World War 3. 25th Amendment Should be Invoked NOW!".

Imagine Obama lazily mouthing the National Anthem. "Obama - Unamerican. Doesn't Know the Lyrics to America's Best and Favorite Song!"

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

They are also loading wonky on iOS

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951109942685126656

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Big Beef City posted:

You don't buy Jack poo poo at red Robin

Look at this guy who has never had a banzai burger with garlic fries lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

stable fucken genius.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Oscar Wild posted:

https://www.opb.org/news/article/cliven-bundy-nevada-oregon-bureau-land-management-government-case-dismissed/

From the article:

Medenbach described the outcome of the Nevada case as example of the corruption of the federal government — and of divine intervention.

“There’s a higher power in control,” he said. “Federal land is going to go back to the states. Abortion is going to stop, same-sex marriage is going to stop. Otherwise God is going to destroy this country.”

Jesus loving Christ I am so loving sick of old white men.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

"Everyone is laughing at us! Because of you!"

conversely

"Why am I being so endlessly persecuted," wept the man who endlessly persecuted Muslims, Transgender, and Poor people

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

poisonpill posted:

Which courts are higher than the Ninth Circuit court of appeals...?

The Supreme Court at least.

Generally speaking, most federal cases start in Federal District Courts, then may proceed to Federal Appellate Courts. There's also 'en banc' where a full court will hear a case.

Also, lol: http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/feb/10/sean-hannity/no-9th-circuit-isnt-most-overturned-court-country-/

Kumo fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Jan 10, 2018

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/GarrettBenson27/status/951107019603369984

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sneaky Diane

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

"Oh man, I'm balding and I'm from Idaho. I just don't see how this could get any worse"

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

fishing with the fam posted:

A plexiglass sheet, 40 feet high and 6000 miles long!

Sounds suspiciously Canadian.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

i have a theory that they have video of ivanka too. pissin and making GBS threads on the toilet, showering, just regular stuff, but that alone would scare trump more than anytthing

except he's always been okay treating her like a bargaining chip so, gently caress I dont even know wwaht to believe

That’s probably how they’re blackmailing him tbh. They told him they got a tape of ivanka peeing and making GBS threads and he got mad horny but they’re refusing to give him a copy unless he does what they say

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Want the kgb to release a 4K GoPro vid of ivanka straining and grunting and dropping a huge splashy turd @ the Royal Hilton

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Minimalist Program posted:

That’s probably how they’re blackmailing him tbh. They told him they got a tape of ivanka peeing and making GBS threads and he got mad horny but they’re refusing to give him a copy unless he does what they say

In the end, he'll just have to tug his flaccid prick to the mental image

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Imagine a Russian Kompromat vid of the hosed up shehuck in the nude in a hotel bath room, in curlers and with one foot up in the toilet seat, bending over to inspect an ingrown hair on her vagina.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Imagine a Russian Kompromat vid of the hosed up shehuck in the nude in a hotel bath room, in curlers and with one foot up in the toilet seat, bending over to inspect an ingrown hair on her vagina.

Now I have to hide the front of my pants at work for the next 6 1/2 hours.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Biggest witch hunt since the highly successful 2016 presidential election, which stole the title from Salem.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

https://twitter.com/joshgreenman/status/951112866312216576

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

After you've seen such a thing, you can safely look at solar eclipses with no fear of going blind.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

:jackbud:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
So have I drifted to another reality where don jr didn't release collusion.txt and there haven't been arrests and guilty pleas re: the russian collusion investigation?

Death to America.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/951086308029616128

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
James Comey’s first draft of the memo that absolved Hillary Clinton was just released – look at these edits

http://rare.us/rare-politics/james-...f902fe1e08be610

Pretty meh except my favourite part:

quote:

Johnson says edits to the memo are more worthy of attention in light of text messages leaked by the Department of Justice last month. The texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his alleged mistress, lawyer Lisa Page, got Strzok fired his position on the Clinton email investigation.

The content of the messages described President Donald Trump as an “utter idiot” and “loathsome human,” among other descriptors.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
a blurrrrrrrrrrr a durrrrrrrrrrrr

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/...D894%23lastpost

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...D894%23lastpost

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
My favourite part of Fire and Fury so far is where Hicks, Conway, Jervanka and Bannon teamed up to try and convince DJT to not go to the WH Correspondence Dinner, since he was convinced that he should go and that he would be just as funny and sharp as professional comedians. The dinner would be the best way to be loved/approved by the media like it did with the other presidents, and deep down that's all he really wants.

Instead, they form a tenuous alliance and ship him out to bumfuck nowhere to give a tiny ego-boosting rally at a gardening tools manufacturer, and all the while he is asking Hicks for constant updates about the jokes being told at the dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

DO SOMETHJNG