Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Cobalt Viper posted:

renn faire night at the mana bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

I walk into the Beta Bar's restroom and become startled. I had forgotten I'm a penguin.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

*quake announcer voice* B-B-B-B-BETA BAR

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

I walk into the Beta Bar's restroom and become startled. I had forgotten I'm a penguin.

lmao

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

this image is like something out of a PS2 era open world game where japanese devs are trying to emulate an american store

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lmfao.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

feel like this is a metaphor where you look at american renn fairs on the left and go "why the gently caress does this exist" and then you look on the right and see australia

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
lol I wanna go to a ren faire

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I watched that guy shade a pencil drawing of The Rock for 2 or 3 hours.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I watched that guy shade a pencil drawing of The Rock for 2 or 3 hours.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah but the picture and quote should be "The People's Eyebrow" since that's what he spent the most time getting right.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man that movie is loving funny now that I'm thinking about it. How much you wanna make a bet I could throw a football over them mountains.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I sadly only have a phone or I would have put more effort into making a relatable image. Apologies

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
when i was watching napoleon dynamite in the theater, one of the people in the seats behind me whispered "WHAT'S A KAY-SAH-DILLA" really loudly to the other after that line.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I made the series of images of me stepping on a donut labeled LAPD in a bathroom and calling it gay on a phone... No excuse bro. Just kidding, I 'preciated the sentiment.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao at the last few pages

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When I went to London two years ago I made friends with an Australian fellow who was going to a ska festival. The hostel I was staying at had a bar in the basement and I drank so much that I spent half the night puking and then fell asleep in the bathroom hunched over the toilet. I woke up at about 5am with my glasses missing and vomit on my shirt and pants. I went to bed for three hours and then woke up to do a walking tour of the city

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was hoping that game would have VR.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

thanks doc

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

https://gifsound.com/?gif=https://i.imgur.com/tZwdU6d.gif&v=w3xcybdis1k&s=82

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hahaha

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lol cool

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
GUN SHOP
KENDO

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
[Swinging my arms in a carefree way past a horde of undead to walk into a storefront with a neon sign reading GUNKATA]