Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Have GOTY breaks been this bad in previous years? I can't remember, but it's probably been 2 solid months since the last weekly streams out of GBeast. Seems insane to me

I think they did the goty stuff earlier in SF this year, maybe just my imagination

Steal my sunshine is back tomrrow at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

when the hell is episode 2 of lang & jeff’s rap podcast coming out. come on

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
As a big light gun head I’ve been waffling on getting an aimtrak (usb light gun) for years but Jeff bringing it up might be the last straw. They’re like $100 but they’re arcade quality and work with any emulator on any display and iirc they can even run in guncon mode to work with ps2

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

The Milkman posted:

As a big light gun head I’ve been waffling on getting an aimtrak (usb light gun) for years but Jeff bringing it up might be the last straw. They’re like $100 but they’re arcade quality and work with any emulator on any display and iirc they can even run in guncon mode to work with ps2

when did he talk about it? I'm also pretty interested for the same obvious reasons (light guns own)

edit: lol its like literally the title of the bombcast, nvm

HolePisser1982 fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jan 10, 2018

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
They’re trying to figure how to break it to everyone that Brad was shot out of a cannon and into the motherfuckin sun.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Have GOTY breaks been this bad in previous years? I can't remember, but it's probably been 2 solid months since the last weekly streams out of GBeast. Seems insane to me

I think the snow stopped them doing stuff for parts of last week.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
vinny said theres a west coast stream tonite after sunshine

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Swag will this be a stream with Brad dozing off and Jeff picking a random poo poo game from his steam list to play for 8 minutes ? Best premium content on the web

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this video came up on my youtube recs and i like watching jeffs face as realises whats happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_FGD3Qzy3Y

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Swag will this be a stream with Brad dozing off and Jeff picking a random poo poo game from his steam list to play for 8 minutes ? Best premium content on the web

I'm bummed they don't play more random steam garbage because theres more bad steam games than ever and the east coast streams of bad horror games are always so good.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im watching the star trek vr rodeo i somehow missed and this is the kind of poo poo i live for

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Sharkopath posted:

I'm bummed they don't play more random steam garbage because theres more bad steam games than ever and the east coast streams of bad horror games are always so good.

It says 'betta' right there.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Them playing random-rear end steam games is how I ended up owning Blood and Bacon.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Jan seems pretty cool in the new podcast but here comes Rorie to steamroll what he has to say

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
After having dinner at my mexican girlfriend's house, who is mexican, I can went home to play some World of Warcraft to see what is new in the patch and see how it looks on my giant new monitor - did I tell you that I got a new monitor? It's dimensions are different from the monitors here at work and I forgot where I was even going with this.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I won't say for sure but Rorie shares a lot of mannerisms with the cokeheads I've run into in life

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

trying to jack off posted:

this video came up on my youtube recs and i like watching jeffs face as realises whats happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_FGD3Qzy3Y

proof that brad can be good

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

bump_fn posted:

proof that brad can be good

as long as he isnt expressing an opinion or otherwise talking

that laugh is alright though

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
its not listed but jeff is doing a stream rn

https://www.giantbomb.com/chat/

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
Delenda est Rorie, please.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I won't say for sure but Rorie shares a lot of mannerisms with the cokeheads I've run into in life

Lol

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

rorie plays his own game --drew, 20XX

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

During one of the old tested 24 hours streams Rorie showed up at like 5am coming from a party and talking a mile a minute

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Fluffdaddy posted:

Jan seems pretty cool in the new podcast but here comes Rorie to steamroll what he has to say

moment of the week was rorie taking "PLEASE STOP TALKING" as a joking cue to keep up his eating bloody placentas bit

Ratzinc
Aug 14, 2004

MY BALLS ARE THE SIZE OF GRAPEFRUITS

Ovo posted:

During one of the old tested 24 hours streams Rorie showed up at like 5am coming from a party and talking a mile a minute

Wasn't there some old story floating around that Alex hated working with Rorie since he was always drunk/high and his work ethic was awful?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Ovo posted:

Did some digging, but I finally found it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMVCVAl-2Ow&t=475s

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
https://a.pomf.cat/qjxdqa.mp4

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
I wish Ben a speedy recovery mainly so he can cycle Rorie out of these West streams.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
rorie did good by calling norm in the edutainment vid

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

"Rorie's nose is going to start bleeding any minute now" 🤔

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

fozzy fosbourne posted:

"Rorie's nose is going to start bleeding any minute now" 🤔

Could mean anything!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

IDK who this is playing with Dan but she owns

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

IDK who this is playing with Dan but she owns

That's Danielle Riendeau from waypoint, I always thought she was very funny on the Idle Thumbs podcast when I listened to it

mp5 fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jan 12, 2018

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its nice to a have a giant bomb stream where no one is constantly complaining

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

if waypoint radio could just be austin, danielle and rob talking about games and not the woke stuff it would be amazing. The discussions about Resident Evil and Prey from last month were awesome, as well as Rob's weird management simulation and map games. But I had to listen to long conversations about patreon and content creators and ready player one that made me want to drive into a fire hydrant

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

stream owns

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

HolePisser1982 posted:

when the hell is episode 2 of lang & jeff’s rap podcast coming out. come on

https://imafixwolves.com/2018/01/12/episode-2-tombstone-woofers/

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
danielle is cool she had an idle tumbs podcast w rob before they both moved to waypoint

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

lmfao i forgot this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

bump_fn posted:

danielle is cool she had an idle tumbs podcast w rob before they both moved to waypoint

and theyve had austin on a couple times, a tantalizing taste of a patrickless waypoint
https://www.idlethumbs.net/idleweekend/episodes/hack-the-planet
https://www.idlethumbs.net/idleweekend/episodes/an-austin-walker-original