Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron posted:

You know those restaurants that treat you like poo poo as a gimmick? What about if other types of places did that.
No. What? I think you're just getting yelled at by wait staff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

No. What? I think you're just getting yelled at by wait staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJpwF7Nc3dk

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"Kids today spend too much time in front of screens," says man who watches 60+ hours a week of sports, news, and Hallmark murder mysteries.

deep dish peat moss

Ride The Gravitron posted:

You know those restaurants that treat you like poo poo as a gimmick? What about if other types of places did that.

Magician pulling out the wrong card: "what do you mean this isn't it? Look it's not my fault you got the memory of a gold fish. Get off my stage. For my next trick I'll need a volunteer to saw in half. No not you, you're too fat, I'll never get through you in one day. "

Car salesman: "look Buddy I'm going to be honest. You're balding, your pudgy, and you smell like the inside of a jock strap. This mustang is your last chance at getting laid. "

I've always joked about starting the Ed Debevic's of Tech Support where old people would call in for help with computer problems and we would make fun of how little they know while helping them

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Autobier. The sophisticated German beer for drinking while cruising the autobahn.

When cruising speed exceeds 130 kph, a blue strip informs you that your beer has reached optimal flavor.

FactsAreUseless

Why?

vanisher

joggerz©

These special jogging scissors are optimized for minimal air resistance and ease of use. Originally designed by NASA for use by astronauts jogging in space, this revolutionary pair of scissors will allow you to cut virtually anything! Use during a brisk walk or a full Marathon. For a limited time, orders will come with a free craft satchel which will contain everything you need to make memorable handmade gifts for your friends and loved ones.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

vanisher posted:

joggerz©

These special jogging scissors are optimized for minimal air resistance and ease of use. Originally designed by NASA for use by astronauts jogging in space, this revolutionary pair of scissors will allow you to cut virtually anything! Use during a brisk walk or a full Marathon. For a limited time, orders will come with a free craft satchel which will contain everything you need to make memorable handmade gifts for your friends and loved ones.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

My dude check out Wiener Circle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak4fr18wn2s

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

vanisher posted:

joggerz©

cool ranch elmer's glue©

are your kids tired of boring old regular elmer's glue? wish it had more zing? try new cool ranch elmer's glue©! makes craft time delicious, and pairs wonderfully with gum erasers

vanisher

plantz©

Ready to get serious about helping the environment? Want to be at the forefront of the latest fashion trends? Hop on in to a pair of plantz, the real living plant pants. Real living vines, fed using our patented Aquabelt© technology, are woven together to create a loose mesh in assorted styles and colors. In its crevices grow funguses and mosses which are fed by your sweat as you go about your day! For colder climates, try our real Bark long johns.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

It's me, Hall of Famer Charles Barkley, but once you see my pants you'll want to call me Charles BarkTree. When your friends see you in these pants, they'll be green with envy. Try a pair out for yourself, they'll grow on you. Water you waiting for?

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
An alocholic sports drink marketed to basketball players and called Shooterz.

Quicksilver, the only toothpaste with the cavity-fighting powers of mercury.

The Personal Anxiety Klaxon informs everyone nearby that you are uncomfortable without requiring those messy conversations.

vanisher

Ancient Eskimos have known how to survive in the harshest winter environments since time immemorial, yet modern societies heating systems require expensive annual maintinence and repair, not to mention ever increasing energy bills! Well, the solution is finally here.

iGloo©.

Did you know that the average computer user replaces their cell phone, computer tower, printer, and tablet on average every two years? Modern computer component recycling is actually outsourced or sold overseas! Why not recycle your old computer parts AND keep jobs here with our brand new patented electronic adhesive. iGloo can take your old computer and electronic parts and form them into dense cubes which, when stacked against the walls of your home or apartment, form an inexpensive heat retaining barrier. Tell the energy company to take a hike and order today!

Jolo

The wait is over, linguists have finally pored over the Q*bert texts and have a full translation of the hit game Q*bert. Here's a selection from the letter H:

@!#?@! = Hello
%#@^% = Hey
!@^%#* = Hi There
#0@$$ = Ho rear end
(*&$#! = Howdy

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Koishi Komeiji

Has anyone ever gone there and started crying profusely when they insult you. Would they break character and tell you to calm down or call the cops?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I wonder if I can offer a pure yelling service without muddling the experience with food. You give me money, I say unforgivable things at you, and you get on with your day.

Koishi Komeiji

Jolo posted:

The wait is over, linguists have finally pored over the Q*bert texts and have a full translation of the hit game Q*bert. Here's a selection from the letter H:

@!#?@! = Hello
%#@^% = Hey
!@^%#* = Hi There
#0@$$ = Ho rear end
(*&$#! = Howdy

'` = Sense perceptions can be and often are false and deceptive, however real they may appear to us. Where there is realization outside the senses, it is infallible. It is proved not by extraneous evidence but in the transformed conduct and character of those who have felt the real presence of God within.

Robot Made of Meat

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I wonder if I can offer a pure yelling service without muddling the experience with food. You give me money, I say unforgivable things at you, and you get on with your day.

You most definitely can. Whether you can profit is another question.

I recommend https://www.fiverr.com as a platform!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
That one episode of the original Ducktales cartoon, where Scrooge McDuck recounts how he once cleverly lured a herd of elephants to run over a bunch of coal, crushing it into diamonds. And then following that up with a boast about how he then slaughtered the elephants and sold their meat, hides, and tusks for extra profit.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wearing a lampshade

Kthulhu5000 posted:

That one episode of the original Ducktales cartoon, where Scrooge McDuck recounts how he once cleverly lured a herd of elephants to run over a bunch of coal, crushing it into diamonds. And then following that up with a boast about how he then slaughtered the elephants and sold their meat, hides, and tusks for extra profit.

I heard they only banned that because the flashing lights used during the diamond-making scene caused some children to become entrepreneurs.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

albany academy posted:

I heard they only banned that because the flashing lights used during the diamond-making scene caused some children to become entrepreneurs.

It makes sense. Disney doesn't want competition against its diamond mining and ivory trade divisions, because how else is Pixar going to make its beloved films?

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Cambridge, England, early 1700s. Isaac Newton is embroiled in a dispute with Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz over the development of calculus, and is pontificating to his fellow professors on what a dick Leibniz is. Producing a parcel of loose sheets of paper, Newton snidely proclaims that contained upon them is correspondence from Leibniz, containing a mathematical problem and a claim that Newton's calculus will not be able to solve it. "Poppycock!" proclaims Newton. He will solve it, and rebuke Leibniz in the process!

Newton's audience watches as he intently pores over the problem, solving it piece by piece and chalking out notes on a blackboard. For the period, at least, it is an astounding sight. Newton is computing the problem at high speed, like a machine, almost as if he is in a heavenly trance with the angels. It is as if his mind and hands are under someone else's control, and he is no longer aware of his earthly existence.

The minutes tick by, the blackboard fills up, and Newton is visibly sweating. But still he forges on, unaware, until he stops. At the very bottom of the blackboard, he strikes his chalk across it in a horizontal line, and then taps the blackboard at the end, as if to punctuate it for emphasis. He turns around, bold, and triumphantly shouts "There! You see, gentlemen? The solution!"

Newton's elation deflates when he sees the faces of his audience, tittering in merriment and trying, vainly, to suppress their giggling. Newton gets a stern look on his face, turns around, and looks at the solution: "Newton is a foppish simpleton who huffeth his own excretory gases". In a rage, he pounds his fist on the blackboard and yells "LEIBNIZ!". For Newton, you see, has been so verily owned.

Kthulhu5000 fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jan 10, 2018

----------------

Jolo

Knockoff Hogwarts for Gullible "Wizards"

Quidditch match is just a bunch of kids hitting around various misshapen nerf balls while straddling garden rakes. Periodically the "snitch", a sewer rat spray painted gold, will scurry onto the field and get chased by the rake riding children. "Careful with the front end of that snitch, kids. He might have uhh... the bubonic magicplague."

Sorting hat is just a fat guy wearing a Phillies baseball cap that sorts each kid into a house based on what ethnicity he thinks they are. "Brian. you're in House Whitewash. Ahmed... uhh, you're in House Sandtrash."

Shape-shifting instructor will skip entire classes by releasing a bird in the classroom and then setting out a sign that reads, "To pass this class, use your magics to turn me human again."

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Jolo posted:

Knockoff Hogwarts for Gullible "Wizards"

Quidditch match is just a bunch of kids hitting around various misshapen nerf balls while straddling garden rakes. Periodically the "snitch", a sewer rat spray painted gold, will scurry onto the field and get chased by the rake riding children. "Careful with the front end of that snitch, kids. He might have uhh... the bubonic magicplague."

Sorting hat is just a fat guy wearing a Phillies baseball cap that sorts each kid into a house based on what ethnicity he thinks they are. "Brian. you're in House Whitewash. Ahmed... uhh, you're in House Sandtrash."

Shape-shifting instructor will skip entire classes by releasing a bird in the classroom and then setting out a sign that reads, "To pass this class, use your magics to turn me human again."

I got my master's degree online from Dogfarts University. It's regionally accredited, just like the ivy league schools are.

alnilam

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Cambridge, England, early 1700s. Isaac Newton is embroiled in a dispute with Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz over the development of calculus, and is pontificating to his fellow professors on what a dick Leibniz is. Producing a parcel of loose sheets of paper, Newton snidely proclaims that contained upon them is correspondence from Leibniz, containing a mathematical problem and a claim that Newton's calculus will not be able to solve it. "Poppycock!" proclaims Newton. He will solve it, and rebuke Leibniz in the process!

Newton's audience watches as he intently pores over the problem, solving it piece by piece and chalking out notes on a blackboard. For the period, at least, it is an astounding sight. Newton is computing the problem at high speed, like a machine, almost as if he is in a heavenly trance with the angels. It is as if his mind and hands are under someone else's control, and he is no longer aware of his earthly existence.

The minutes tick by, the blackboard fills up, and Newton is visibly sweating. But still he forges on, unaware, until he stops. At the very bottom of the blackboard, he strikes his chalk across it in a horizontal line, and then taps the blackboard at the end, as if to punctuate it for emphasis. He turns around, bold, and triumphantly shouts "There! You see, gentlemen? The solution!"

Newton's elation deflates when he sees the faces of his audience, tittering in merriment and trying, vainly, to suppress their giggling. Newton gets a stern look on his face, turns around, and looks at the solution: "Newton is a foppish simpleton who huffeth his own excretory gases". In a rage, he pounds his fist on the blackboard and yells "LEIBNIZ!". For Newton, you see, has been so verily owned.

I enjoyed this

alnilam

I also enjoy all the posts

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

I also enjoy all the posts

I enjoy my friends enjoying things!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
TV sitcom, Frankenstein: Firefighter!

Our hero Frankie works at the local volunteer fire department. Frankie is everyone's neighborhood friend, but when he shows up on the scene to fight the flames, he faces his mortal enemy!

Fire Chief: Oh, no! There's a 3-alarm fire at the strip mall! We're gonna need EVERYONE on this one!
Assistant Fire Chief: Everyone?
*all eyes on Frankie*
Fire Chief: EVERYONE!
Frankie *waving arms frantically*: FIRE BAD!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

Splatmaster posted:

Our hero Frankie works at the local volunteer fire department. Frankie is everyone's neighborhood friend, but when he shows up on the scene to fight the flames, he faces his mortal enemy!

Fire Chief: Oh, no! There's a 3-alarm fire at the strip mall! We're gonna need EVERYONE on this one!
*all eyes on Frankie*

lol

----------------

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

*all eyes on Frankie*

Frankie, you're the tallest, can you respond to this call from a little girl to get her kitty out of a tree?

*later, frankie walking in looking dour*

Chief: for the last time, little girls don't like being thrown into water!! you're just lucky this girl is a good swimmer and thought it was fun.

Frankie: me sorry

Chief: well i think we all learned a lot about ourselves today, and about being considerate of others :)

*awwww*

Jerry the goofball character: hey these burgs are almost done, comin right up

Frankie, seeing the grease flaming up the grill: RNNNGG FIRE BAD

Jerry: no frankie wait!

Frankie tackles jerryAND the grill to the ground, all laugh, zoom out w credits music

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
can i make a butt joke?

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

alnilam

you bet your... well you know

POOL IS CLOSED

like fingerprints, everyone's butthole stamp is unique

*bows* ty for reading

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

*bows* ty for reading

Defense Attorney: My client is innocent!
Judge: I don't think you can use that as your opening statment...
Prosecutor: I... object?
Judge: What is the basis of your assertation that your client is innocent?
Defense: You got the wrong rear end in a top hat!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

POOL IS CLOSED

Splatmaster posted:

:golfclap:

Manifisto

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

*bows* ty for reading

artist ("artist"?) wim delvoye has you covered

:nms:clicky if you dare:nms:

ty nesamdoom!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Splatmaster posted:

alnilam

I like the detail where to defense attorney doesn't really know what they're doing re procedure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Manifisto posted:

artist ("artist"?) wim delvoye has you covered

:nms:clicky if you dare:nms:

Clicked, saw the site title before the page loaded, said "nope" and closed the tab.