Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

drat he looks like a fuckin hobo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Negrostrike posted:

drat he looks like a fuckin hobo

Stretched out t-shirt with a stain and a stocking cap in a nice looking restaurant. Nice.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Sunswipe posted:

No. Pretty sure they've got a strong soapy taste. I don't feel the need to confirm this.
I have never felt either of those desires.

Apparently they got a caustic, melting your throat taste because that's what they do to soft tissue! Destroy it!

By the way, I'm scared to google but is it true Logan paul has monetized videos of adult men being tricked into kissing prepubescent girls? Like, french style, allegedly. I don't want to give his videos views trying to find it, tbh.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Who the gently caress is Logan Paul

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

suuma posted:

Who the gently caress is Logan Paul

Kurieg posted:

Goodbye Logan.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer douchebag.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Goa Tse-tung posted:

is his head photoshopped? it looks tiny

Ehhh... I'm not seeing it. :shrug:

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 22:49 on Jan 11, 2018

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Ehhh... I'm not seeing it. :shrug:

Use a magnifying glass then.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Slime posted:

Use a magnifying glass then.

:golfclap:

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 20:38 on Jan 11, 2018

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I've been going down the Russian dashcam rabbit hole lately:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm not that angry about youtube dudes stupid videos.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Burt Sexual posted:

Stretched out t-shirt with a stain and a stocking cap in a nice looking restaurant. Nice.

That's a rich guy rear end in a top hat thing.

"I've made it so I don't have to follow dress code! Social conventions are for normies!"

Also for some it's an excuse to go, "don't you know who I am!?" when being kicked out of the established "nice place".

E.g. Adam Sandler showing up to everything looking like a permanent dad at Target.

Wasabi the J has a new favorite as of 21:23 on Jan 11, 2018

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

The Russian rabbit hole leads to Wonderland.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
If I were rich id dress how I wanted, too, but it'd still be an rear end in a top hat move.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS3cJAN5KSU

I can't stop watching this show.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Goa Tse-tung posted:

is his head photoshopped? it looks tiny

It does seem wrong somehow.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

What have you done you monster. I've watched the first few minutes and I already feel like I need to watch the whole season.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

He does a Canada's Worst Handyman one too. Idiots with power tools.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Canada's worst driver is a really good show. It's a sort of international franchise of [COUNTRY]'s Worst Driver but the Canadian version takes the subject matter much more seriously with a focus on actual education/training while other countries just run it like a "lol look at these bad drivers" reality show. There's a ton of good driving education stuff in the show as well as the psychological/emotional angle that often fucks people up driving.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
The season with the Indian immigrant was rad. Some people really turned it around and they got one dudes license revoked because he was just willfully negligent.

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

SpacePig posted:

A formerly goon-operated candy shop is making candies that look like laundry pods. This is how bad it has gotten.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9frAfYl_dw

I live like a mile away from there. I should get some.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Wasabi the J posted:

The season with the Indian immigrant was rad. Some people really turned it around and they got one dudes license revoked because he was just willfully negligent.

Canada's had four people expelled from the show so far. One guy had his key destroyed (back when they confiscated your key instead of your license) in the 4th episode because he was clearly just on film to show off and intentionally trying to wreck stuff, and the police officer they had on the show reported him with pictures of his car. Apparently he had to sell his car because of all the police attention he started getting. Another guy was such a prick and clearly didn't give a poo poo that his nominator cancelled their shared insurance during filming, which forced him to be expelled because he couldn't afford to insure himself.

Two women got medically expelled and reported for their licenses up for review. One was an old woman who lied about having angina and drove drunk, and another had a mental breakdown and admitted to being an alcoholic who stole other people's anti-depressants. I looked her up and she recently got arrested and had her license suspended for DUI.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

SpacePig posted:

A formerly goon-operated candy shop is making candies that look like laundry pods. This is how bad it has gotten.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9frAfYl_dw

Wait, the Lofty Pursuits guy is or was a goon, or a goon sold the company to the Lofty Pursuits people? Their videos are great.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

chitoryu12 posted:

Canada's had four people expelled from the show so far. One guy had his key destroyed (back when they confiscated your key instead of your license) in the 4th episode because he was clearly just on film to show off and intentionally trying to wreck stuff, and the police officer they had on the show reported him with pictures of his car. Apparently he had to sell his car because of all the police attention he started getting. Another guy was such a prick and clearly didn't give a poo poo that his nominator cancelled their shared insurance during filming, which forced him to be expelled because he couldn't afford to insure himself.

Two women got medically expelled and reported for their licenses up for review. One was an old woman who lied about having angina and drove drunk, and another had a mental breakdown and admitted to being an alcoholic who stole other people's anti-depressants. I looked her up and she recently got arrested and had her license suspended for DUI.

There was also a lady who bragged about doing tons of hit and runs in Victoria and giving enough evidence that the cops got her.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah the insurance dude was the one I remember most. It was so cathartic to watch his to get his commupance.

My wife and I binged every episode and began to reevaluate our driving abilities. I feel like we learned a lot after we realized we couldn't solve some of the driving puzzles they gave, and it motivated us to be better.

The one that made me sad was the one where the husband was verbally abusing his wife every loving second. I don't think that was going away even though he changed his tone on the show. :smith:

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

value-brand cereal posted:

Apparently they got a caustic, melting your throat taste because that's what they do to soft tissue! Destroy it!

By the way, I'm scared to google but is it true Logan paul has monetized videos of adult men being tricked into kissing prepubescent girls? Like, french style, allegedly. I don't want to give his videos views trying to find it, tbh.

Gross, I hope not. Wouldn't that be illegal somehow?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

uber_stoat posted:

someone's getting "accidentally" kicked in the balls sometime soon.

Done.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Circuit City is coming back so we're due for some future schadenfreude when that fails again

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
https://i.imgur.com/EHhJGeV.gifv

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/nathantbernard/status/951567380202885121

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Wait, Logan Paul is the guy who would do splits in weird places? Does he still do those? Did he do those in the Suicide Forest? Because really, that could be redeemable.

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

There is so much going on in that video.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I used to wonder if all those eastern european dash cam vids were just because of how many people have dash cams over there, or if poo poo like that was going on all the time. A couple trips to Ukraine made me strongly believe it's a bit of both, leaning towards the later. Some amazingly unsafe and gently caress up driving and road conditions there.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I hope this dude was just so drunk that when he went down, he decided "gently caress it, here's where I stay" as opposed to smacking his head on the concrete.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

Memento posted:

I hope this dude was just so drunk that when he went down, he decided "gently caress it, here's where I stay" as opposed to smacking his head on the concrete.

Given how naively credulous you are, let me tell you that that guy didn't knock himself out at all; he was perfectly fine.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Baronjutter posted:

I used to wonder if all those eastern european dash cam vids were just because of how many people have dash cams over there, or if poo poo like that was going on all the time. A couple trips to Ukraine made me strongly believe it's a bit of both, leaning towards the later. Some amazingly unsafe and gently caress up driving and road conditions there.

You see a lot of dashcams in Eastern European countries because insurance fraud is really rampant there so a lot of people have dashcams to protect themselves. The most basic version is someone running up to a stopped car and jumping on the hood, claiming that the driver hit them.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Baronjutter posted:

There was also a lady who bragged about doing tons of hit and runs in Victoria and giving enough evidence that the cops got her.

Theres also the guy who's literally blind in one eye but claims he's an excellent driver. The host actually had him stop the car during their public roads test and told him he couldn't continue.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Wait, the Lofty Pursuits guy is or was a goon, or a goon sold the company to the Lofty Pursuits people? Their videos are great.

The goon guy is Raley's Confectionary. No idea if Lofty Pursuits used to be goon run or whatever, I think that guy was confused cause they make the same stuff.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

in case anyone sees this and is confused, walmart owns sams club.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Roobanguy posted:

in case anyone sees this and is confused, walmart owns sams club.

Thanks, now it makes a kind of sense... though I'm more confused by the random-rear end chronology of those posts.

e:

https://i.imgur.com/meJ72rS.gifv

dumb. has a new favorite as of 03:08 on Jan 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVFeAOPToYo